It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i think it's really sad that there're so many products out there that affect the pineal gland in a negative manner - what do i need to know to maintain a healthy and fully functioning pineal gland?

other than fluoride, and possibly meat, what other substances hinder and calcify our pineal glands? i realize there are many informative threads on ATS about the pineal gland, but what hasn't been mentioned?

here's a good post that explains a bit about the "third eye":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i'd like to start meditating as soon as i can figure out the best diet for it - is there anything that actually improves the performance of the pineal gland?
i've also been meaning to search for the best bottled drinking water, but there're so many brands out there to choose from, that i don't know where to start. it would seem that something like fluoride-free spring water would fit the bill, unless there's something better??

thanks for all the help everyone! peace to all, and never forget - Service-to-Others!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've looked for info on this as well. It's nearly non-existant. I'm not sure. Meditation, developing focus, concentration, etc.. will help to strengthen the pineal, but not to sure what exactly hinders it. Have heard that if you do light-deprivation for several days that it fully opens your pineal gland/6th chakra, and possibly your crown.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You can find some pineal gland wax in your local supermarket, usually kept near the thyroid wipes.

Wipe it gently with a damp cloth until clean and lightly wax it, repeat this process daily.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
According to Legend, Cleopatra wore a magnetic amulet on her forehead to preserve her youth; this placement put it near the brain’s magnetically sensitive pineal gland. Stick a tiny magnet on your third eye.....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Most of the time my pineal gland is painfully swollen and tender to the touch. The only thing that really works for me is bed rest and cherry cough syrup.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I've looked for info on this as well. It's nearly non-existant. I'm not sure. Meditation, developing focus, concentration, etc.. will help to strengthen the pineal, but not to sure what exactly hinders it. Have heard that if you do light-deprivation for several days that it fully opens your pineal gland/6th chakra, and possibly your crown.

What happens if you open those chakras before the ones below are open? How do I know if any of those are open?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
has anyone heard any hard facts about red meat, or meat in general, harming the pineal gland? i've heard that it makes you vibrate at a lower frequency or something like that, and that eating fresh fruits and vegetables maximizes its potential and allows you to vibrate at a more harmonic frequency relative to nature...

any ideas?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

You can find some pineal gland wax in your local supermarket, usually kept near the thyroid wipes.

Wipe it gently with a damp cloth until clean and lightly wax it, repeat this process daily.

lol, was that near the pituitary polish and the adrenochrome gloss?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
has anyone heard any hard facts about red meat, or meat in general, harming the pineal gland? i've heard that it makes you vibrate at a lower frequency or something like that, and that eating fresh fruits and vegetables maximizes its potential and allows you to vibrate at a more harmonic frequency relative to nature...

any ideas?

OMG.. and now a vegetarian human vibrates at a higher frequency than a meat eater?? Good luck finding "hard facts" on that one. The pineal gland is just another part of the brain. I've read Dr Strassman's book "'___': The spirit molecule" which was fascinating, but his assertion that the pineal gland is something extraordinary (such as an orgran that contains the soul) is a pretty big leap. The doctor himself admits that is just a general hypothesis and not even original at that. Furthermore, you would be hard pressed to prove the human body is vibrating at some harmonic frequency. We are made of flesh and bones man, so at what wavelength do we vibrate?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

have you heard any interviews or lectures from David Wilcock before?? he's got much to say on the pineal gland, and i'm even tempted to email him and ask him more about this! i'll be sure to post it here!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

You would not say this if you were meditating daily. That would activate your third eye giving you the ability to articulate on what that really means.

You would also be able to understand how everything in existence has a vibration. The vibrance is constantly changing and is occuring throughout multiple dimensions. Your aura is comprised of elctromagnetic energy. I would speculate that the technology exists to measure the vibrations of it.

AC- the best way to strengthen your third eye is through meditation. I think you should switch your perspective on this. Instead of thinking about it three dimensionally, think about it spiritually and infinitely.

True your body is a temple and there are things you can do to improve its function as a vehicle. Some people say red meat has a negative spiritual affect. If you think about the manner in which its cultivated and processed, one could make that case. I don't drink any water that's not distilled. People have told me that I'm missing natural vitamins. I feel the affects of drinking it unquestionably.

You don't need to do anything before starting to meditate. Meditation is independent of anything else in your life. Improving the condition of your body slightly to moderately helps but it is your repetition of usage that will show you the greatest results.

When you tap into the in-streamings of consciousness that exist within the intelligent infinity, there is nothing that can prevent you from any discoveries within the multiverse.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The best possible way to go about ridding yourself of the toxins introduced into your body by various "companies"
, is to grow your own vegetables and clean out your system. Avoid eating any type of packaged food unless from a health food store and even then.

Overall, drink lots of fluid, (especially water), LOTS of fluid, constantly have a bottle of water by your side. Soups are good and of course vegetables. I would say a little red meat isn't bad as well as a little fish, but only eat this every few days. Maybe designate meat night on Wednesday or something.

Cleaning toxins out your body is important. You don't want your body to limit how well you feel and to limit what you can do with the brain. You also feel better. AVOID CARBONATED DRINKS!!!! Any type of Dr. Pepper/Coca-Cola product is terrible for your body and head.

Now for the pineal gland

That thread you linked us to is GREAT!! Read all of the links.

I have found that fasting and prepping for a session helps alot. You know those people that go on 40 day fasts with bread and water? Yep....

Being only 17 years of age, I am sure that my pineal gland has not calcified as much as yours but I am still willing to bet that you can "break the ice" so to speak. So the important thing is to regulate your diet and find and inner calm so that you are not distracted from your task of using your pineal gland. This is important, if you read the Emerald Tablets you'll find that inner peace is very important. You can find lots of information on Google about how to go about activating your gland. I usually just "feel" the gland in my head and become very aware of its presence and usually that works.

So we have a few objectives here,

Get healthy

Calm your body and thoughts

Learn how to go about activating the gland using your thoughts by searching on Google and talking to me

Prep for the session, I usually drink tons of water

Go to a pitch black room, (this allows for the Pineal Gland to release its fluid)

Don't be scared, (seriously), (sometimes I put on some Bach and that calms me)

Experience inner truth and the vibration of the universe!!
'

I know much more on the topic but I don't want to get too sidetracked

[edit on 20-10-2008 by PinealGlandThoth]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My question is.............

The pineal gland appears to be attached to the brain stem, correct me if I'm wrong. It appears to be connected to that part termed "reptilian" brain stem, yes? No?

Now here is the question. Do all living creatures have a pineal gland? Do all human beings have a pineal gland? Can it be removed? Has it been removed from certain people? What would be the effect if it was removed and or altered? Is there any connection between reports of "Alien Abductions" and instruments inserted into the nose?

This question could lead to a very interesting conversation.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If you were to eat a pineal gland, or drink the 'juice' from a pineal gland, like in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, would you halucinate or trip?

Or would it give you a heart attack?

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I had heard that wearing a small magnet anywhere near certain points of the body, wrist, ankle, forehead, groin allowed for healing properties to transpire. But I never tried this out. I think I'll look for the wax next time I'm in the grocery store...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Pineal gland?

Do you use it as an offensive weapon?

“The mythological 3rd eye, which is the pineal gland, is accessed at the single point where the streams of vision of the two eyes meet. Blacks’ pineal glands are composed of eumelanin. White peoples’ pineal glands are largely calcified” - Yacub 7 Ali.

“Many whites don’t know that they have been burned immediately. Most often, one of their friends will point out or they’ll notice an irregular shaped mole appear on one of the frequently exposed areas of their bodies.”

Some of the most amazing and ridiculous and utterly mind-boggling stuff I've ever stumbled across.

andgodmadelight.wordpress.com...
ghettobraggingrights.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

any ideas?

The idea of "hard facts" and "vibrating as a higher frequency" do not belong in the same sentence when talking abot the human body. I advise you to pick up a medical handbook, look up the research and aovid the new age nonsense that has absolutely no hard facts.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A calcified Pineal Gland simply means you are an adult. Sounds like another health medicine scam going around. Lots of those these days.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Ah.. David Wilcock. I find his message to be one of the more clearer ones in this field of study. He seems truly genuine in his words and through his books (The Shift of the Ages, Science of Oneness), his assumptions and statements are normally backed by concrete scientific research and the links to prove it. Be wary of those who will attack his character based on rediculous assumptions, or merely for the fact most of his research belongs to the 'New Age' field. At the same time, make sure to take his message in with the words of other people who resonate with you. Follow your heart, not the misguided rants you can normally find here on this website nowadays, or in petty blogs or YouTube comments.

One thing I always do when I find a person whose message I would like to delve into further, is search the internet for his critics. David Wilcock's op posers have no base whatsoever, who normally attack the man merely on presumption of his sexuality. Very mature, I must say.

Well, onto the subject of the Pineal Gland... I know there are others who can explain the utter importance of this gland to everyone here, and how throughout history it has been a central symbolic image in all major religions and civilizations.

Fluoride DOES affect the Pineal Gland; it calcifies the water inside of it. Here's a link to a Fluoride-free toothpaste, if anyone is interested: www.shop.com...!.shtml?sourceid=298

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Flouride is the biggest issue that I know of, there is also evidence to suggest that exposure to electromagnetic fields can also accelerate the calcification. funny thing how the two biggest threats to the Pineal gland are crammed down our throats, I think Big Brother is scared to death of an enlightened populous. I've also studied a little into dietary means of potentiating the pineal gland, tryptophan and some other consumables which makes for some interesting reading and some herbs such as St. Johns Wort act as a natural MAOI that prevents your body from breaking those Indole related chemicals down. Would be interesting to know what effects Glutimates have on us.
I have a great thread here, but unfortunately, you'll need a RATS subscription to read it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join