It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFL and pladiens...rascist aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I was wondering why no other race has come forward with claims of being visited by the pladiens other than caucasions. Where are the japanese, chinese, african...etc contactees. You would think an alien race so highly advanced would require input from every race as to how to spread the word of thier coming. I just think that it is caucasion based fantasy as you never hear of these aliens having anything one else other than a white person as their contactee and messenger.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think it's more like make believe aliens. I believe in alien life. But the GFL is a human concept.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

That's what I think also. Just as all the wierd alines the brazilians see...it is because of their culture that they imagine the differing amount of aliens. As for the greys...it is all north american influence that these people imagine them or else if they lived somewhere else they would imagine another type of alien.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
I was wondering why no other race has come forward with claims of being visited by the pladiens other than caucasions. Where are the japanese, chinese, african...etc contactees. You would think an alien race so highly advanced would require input from every race as to how to spread the word of thier coming. I just think that it is caucasion based fantasy as you never hear of these aliens having anything one else other than a white person as their contactee and messenger.
The reason? Because it comes from a racist mindset, check out the last scam they tried to pull "The Thule" society.

Different stooge, same story.

A primary focus of Thule-Gesellschaft was a claim concerning the origins of the Aryan race. "Thule" ((Greek): Θούλη) was a land located by Greco-Roman geographers in the furthest north.[7] The term "Ultima Thule" ((Latin): most distant Thule) is also mentioned by the Roman poet Virgil in his epic poem Aeneid. This was supposed to be the far northern segment of Thule and is now generally understood to mean Scandinavia. Said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea, they identified Ultima Thule as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north: near Greenland or Iceland. These ideas derived from earlier speculation by Ignatius L. Donnelly that a lost landmass had once existed in the Atlantic, and that it was the home of the Aryan race, a theory he supported by reference to the distribution of swastika motifs. He identified this with Plato's Atlantis, a theory further developed by Helena Blavatsky, the famous occultist during the second part of the 19th century. The Thule-Gesellschaft maintained close contacts with Theosophists, the followers of Blavatsky.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

Great post OP. I have a feeling all races are equal, and suppose to be here! What a boring world it would be if it were but one race.....

[edit on 21-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

top topics

join