It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura -- CIA violates mission statement and goes operational within the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...

pretty good interview, with one important piece of information....
23 CIA agents Grilled Gov. Ventura in the basement of the capital building... interesting.... very interesting....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Good post man... you have to respect Jessie 'the body' Ventura. He may be our last hope. He says that he 'may' run in 2012... wouldnt that be something? I assume he wont be invited on many mainstream media shows anymore because he speaks the truth. God forbid the sheeple figure out whats really going on!!!

We need more people like him. What a likeable guy... he is a true patriot, one of the very few.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
yeah great post, Jesse is on fire as usual.

Thanks for posting. S&F

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
23 CIA agents Grilled Gov. Ventura in the basement of the capital building... interesting.... very interesting....

Maybe We The People need to start grilling CIA agents?

Oh wait! I already have! LOLZ

If it is National Security and We are the Nation, shouldn't We The People have access to the information? Or are the PTB afraid we will will shoot them in the streets once we know all their bad little secrets?

What's truly a laugh is that the CIA couldn't see Jesse Ventura coming and they certainly can't see what's coming this next summer. ROFLMAO

Buncha political jerk offs and weenie boys if ya ask me.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
my gosh are they gonna be surprised... TYTC

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

Could you please tell me what is going to happen this next summer that I should be aware of?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
need 2 know clearance: romeo charlie ... response: ?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

juliet oscar responded. tell what you know LOL

I know one liners are prohibited.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Great! That's how you keep idiots in suspense.Roger fox dog,over

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I authenticate- G H O S T R I D E R

Now spill the beans.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
23 cia agents vs jesse the body.... sounds like one helluva handicap match

I got $20 on jesse in that scenario : )

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Disregard every thing below, I figured it out.

Roughly two and a half minutes in Jesse says some thing about like CIA
(I GOT IT!) "False Defector" program. I'm in the laundry room here in Ft Hood, and can't hear the first part clearly.

Can any one clarify what he's saying there?

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I honestly do appreciate Jessie for his outspoken nature and the fact that he has no fear of reprisal for speaking the truth of his experiences. When he was elected, I was charged up that there would be more Ventura-like candidates on the horizon.

Now, listening to him speak on many videos, one thing bothers me. He dominates every conversation and meeting he has. He allows an occasional question to slip in, or a partial question to begin, but he immediately starts talking again. Every time he sits to talk, it is as if he is giving a speech to the crowd. I could be wrong, but I have yet to see a single video lately of him allowing debate or question of his topics. I realize he is a knowledgable person with inside-political experience and unique skills and contacts that have allowed him information that is not necessarily public record. I realize he is passionate about his ideals and theories and a majority of people (including myself) agree with his message and want a lot of what he wants uncovered.

If for no other reason than to correct ignorance of fact, he should allow others time to at least pose their questions. I was always taught that the only wrong question is the one that didnt get asked. Shouldnt he want the same?

Beyond that, excellent video. S&F for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was thinking this last night, before I racked out. Imagine what would happen if say some one, created a Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura for President campaign.

The people have spoken, that would be the day.

Oh man....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Zulu Hotel Romeo Charlie -- a close personal friend of a friend who heard the following --- its just a rumor ... you never know this stuff is above top secret

what if Jesse Ventura and his ex - Seal , with the entire seal chain of command ... ah ah never mind ...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is a direct trace back of the early CIA,
After the bay of pigs debackle, because the white house objected to parts of the plan, some were very very angry with the White House.

These (most) people were redirected into the Domestic covert Division.
They went after the ones that were directly responsible for the changing of the plans for the invasion. in 63 and in 68 they were succesfull and completed the objective they set out to do, however. DcD was never shutdown, it changed names, locations.

if you search you can find pretty much on this it's not that hard to find.
just some pointers for you....

G. Bush (Hoover memo) Was a contracter for the agency that's why they could say....he was never CIA....he was not....he was a contrator.
It is the same Bush for operation Zapata, the same became VP, POTUS.

Sometimes it comes up..... The Enterprise as Col. North called."

2000 Election fraud in Florida, (JMWAVE) this is the birthground of "the enterprise" in the early 50's

The office of special plans....under D. feith, was part of this.

And the next thing you'll see is Barack Obama that will win the election, not because of votes....but because CIA/Langley, feels betrayed by the
White House. Over false intel en the blame they got. It wasnt there fault

Why didnt Powel get the intel (or Burn notice) because Tenet didnt want that. Tenet became part of the The enterprise because Bush sr. Didnt want to fire him.

Best openly visible of this is the briefing powel did in the UN,
As he starts telling that all the sources are back check and that there are NO assertions in this briefing. Tenet pulls up his right eyebrow, as to say...wel not so Colin, then looks around to see if anyone picked it up.

new topics

top topics

join