It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daily Rant 10/20/08 : HSM3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
okay im done. the world is #ed. the economy is in ruins, the presidential elections are around the corner, iraq war is still going but the one thing i heard all day was
"OMG HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 IS COMING OUT FRIDAY"

yes its that bad. i mean jesus christ first of all your atleast 15 so you should be out of that 8-13 demogrpahic that disney so heavily enforces. and even if you weren why the # would you watch it? is the story that good? does it remind you of real life? NO. its a not even a movie. its a film abortion.

who in their right mind goes to see this movie and thinks "wow high school is awesome. everyone dances and sings and is mostly white." kinda like this

youll end up looking like this

i mean seriously are there really that many idiots out there who go and watch this because of the fun music and great acting. this sint music. hsm is the reason music died along with scene/emo kids and lil wayne.

what happened to getting really high and watching the wizard of oz. what happened to jsut getting people together and walking around. whhat happened to the youth of america?

i am the youth of america but i wish i wasnt. putting up with crap like this makes me want to take a gun and blow my braisn out.

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

This is a funny rant! You do realize that Disney is laughing all the way to the bank? These movies are cheap to produce and have made a mint for Disney's many channels and DVD sales and other merchandise. I was at a box store, and saw HSM fashions for the pre-teen set. The third movie will make at least $400 million world wide, not bad for a $20 million film.
It is always about the money.

join