It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie with some questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hi all...New here but wanted to ask about some experiences of mine to see if anyone knows what is happening.
All my life, my father, mother, grandmother, my sister, and I have had what some would call psychic experiences. We know who it is when the phone is ringing, we know when someone is going to pull up in the driveway or call, we hear our names called when we are in bed or relaxing, we hear knocking sounds, etc. None of us really consider ourselves pychic per se, but we do share our experiences with each other. That being said....I have a strange "thing" that happens to me on a regular basis, and I'm wondering if it's happened to any of you, or you have heard about it before.
When I lay in bed, trying to go to sleep, I close my eyes and it's like I'm seeing a mix of "clips" on a movie screen from other people's lives. Each "frame" lasts only 1-2 seconds, and blends into the next. It's simple things, too. Like, a man using a jackhammer will blend and turn into a little girl eating at what looks like a family reunion, to a woman in a shopping mall, and so on. What's weird is that no matter what the "scene" is, each person is looking directly at me/the camera. It's interesting to watch because I never know what I will see and no scene is ever the same.
I also hear knocking/banging sounds and recently have heard a man's voice, very deep, say boo! and another man say, "Tim McPhearson". I don't know a Tim McPhearson either.
I have also had numerous, numerous astral projection-type experiences. The only problem is that I have done nothing to TRY to project. It's always a forced feeling of being PUSHED out of my body-Straight out of my feet like I am flying at a milion miles an hour and a weird sensation of going far away and fast. I always try to get back and wake up scared.
If anyone knows anything about any of this, especially the "film clips", please help me figure it out.
Thanks!
JRCrazyX2

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS...
I have something similar happen to me, often...it's just before I fall asleep but I know I'm still awake. I see images of things that I'm not thinking of, it's like I'm a TV picking up frequencies, not sure if that's the right way to describe it, but kind of like I'm having someone else's thoughts/memories. I also hear conversations that have nothing to do with me, like I'm eavesdropping...I've heard something like this described as having to do with being almost asleep, some kind of mental thing..not sure...it's strange though! Wish I had more answers, too...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JRCrazyX2

I do think that we are like the other animals on this planet as we have senses we do not use. Animals can sense an earthquake or tsunami. Some of the local peoples knew the tsunami was coming and told others to get to high ground.

We are so used to are modern conveniences, that we do not use any of our other senses anymore. What you and your family are doing is using the senses everyone has.

new topics

join