It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now terrorists swoon over Biden! Another WND Exclusive!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Now terrorists swoon over Biden
Hamas says VP candidate will help Obama with 'right policy' for Middle East

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 19, 2008
10:39 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – In an exclusive interview tonight, a senior Hamas official heaped praise on Sen. Joe Biden, calling him a "very nice" person and a "great man" whose record "speaks volumes" and who can be counted on by the terror group to engage in the "right policy" toward the Middle East.

The Swooning has begun, aparently. This blog likes to use that word.

Commenting on a report yesterday that Hamas claimed it received a diplomatic message from U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice thanking the terror group for its efforts in maintaining a cease fire in the Gaza Strip, Yousef told Klein and Batchelor that both Democrats and Republicans recently reached out to his terror group.

"To be honest with you, yes there are also people from the Republicans, from the Bush administration, who contacted us and who behind the scenes they did some contact and some discussion with Hamas. It is not just members of the Democratic Party or figures from the Democratic Party," Yousef said.

"It is also the Republicans also who sent a delegation to meet with Hamas in the West Bank and also in Gaza," added Yousef.

So, within the context of this story, our current government (rep) and a dem contingent is behind the scenes working with Hamas? I thought ANY DIALOGUE with the "enemy" is "capitulation."? It was to these same people when Obama encouraged the same for Iran. Double standard?

We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the election," Yousef told WND.

"I hope Mr. Obama and the Democrats will change the political discourse. ... I do believe [Obama] is like John Kennedy, a great man with a great principal. And he has a vision to change America to make it in a position to lead the world community, but not with humiliation and arrogance," Yousef said, speaking from Gaza.

Sen. John McCain repeatedly used Yousef's remarks to criticize Obama's foreign policy.

Obama has condemned Hamas as a terror group that should be isolated until it recognizes Israel. He claimed McCain was using the Hamas comments as a "smear."

Biden too has condemned Hamas. He has called himself "Zionist" and has been honored by several pro-Israel organizations.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This is an interesting spin. I hope there can be some improvements there and let's all hope the Palestinian/Israeli conflict ceases.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 20-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No takers? I understand considering the source, but hopefully one can begin to "connect the dots" so to speak with the way it works...

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They like him? Well then I guess we should vote for him if he that nice of a guy. I'm gonna vote for him then.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Feel free to excercise your right to vote for whomever you please. Base your decisions upon facts and not commentary and all will be well.

ColoradoJens

top topics

join