It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why nobody talks about the Codex Alimentarius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is the ultimate control tool.... our food and water!! The Codex is about to be implemented next year...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've read through part of it and I cant find the parts where it says that food should be devoid of vitamins and minerals and that all beef should be treated with bovine growth hormone.

Seeing as how this is a MAJOR argument against codex, would you like to point out where these are in the text?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up felipecb! I agree it is a very important topic that I have not yet had much time to study. I was planning to start a new thread or dredge up an old one after the elections when people might pay more attention to it.

Everything I have read about Codex is negative, but like Mr Headshot I don't know where in the text to find these things that amount to nutricide. If you could point this out it would be most helpful.

I have looked at some websites that go from mildly alarming to unbelievable, claiming things like a prescribed daily dosage of fluoride.

My basic understanding of Codex is that it operates on the premise that nutrition has nothing to do with health and that nutrients are toxins.

I know Canada has been in a major battle to prevent the passage of C 51 and C 52. I went on the official website today and was happy to see that the bills were defeated. They fear the fight is not over, though, and the new administration will introduce it again.

I believe that Codex is already in effect in the EU. I wonder if we could hear from our friends there how this has changed their access to natural products, vitamin/herb/mineral supplements and the availability of naturopath treatments?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have recently heard that CODEX is not being accepted by the EU anymore and/or a number of Governments because it goes against common sense and medical facts in many cases.

This would make it hard to standardize it globally and it will hopefully fall apart.

I know the EU has some restrictions on the sale/purchase of large amounts of Vitamins, minerals and painkillers but Fluoride definitely not mandatory. I think they are even trying to stop fluoride dosage.

[edit on 20/10/08 by Dermo]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Thanks for that info Dermo! It makes me feel a bit better.

Perhaps the EU rejecting Codex is part of the crumbling of the NWO (the dark one, that is).

Anyway, we still need to defeat it here in the US!

Everybody write your congresspeople!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is indeed scary stuff. There's an interesting debate underway in the Debate Forum on this very subject:

Challenge Match: titorite vs TheWayISeeIt : Codex Alimentarius: TEOTWAKI or Safe at Last?

Great information so far.

top topics

join