It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real predictions!! dow will fall to 2300!!! proof also available.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Thanks for the comments and support. -VisionVictory

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
With the DOW now nearly back up to 9,000 can we finally call complete and utter BS on this one.

Even 9/11 truthers are doubting this one now

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Be patient, guy. He never said it would happen overnight. Check out his most recent video where he guarantees Dow 4000 by fall 2009 to first couple months of 2010:

Here are more predictions from March where he says global New Deal by no later than 2010 elections, major crime wave and possible civil unrest by fall of 2009, stocks holding steady until June/July (downfall) followed by another huge crash in Oct/Nov 2009 (Dow 4000), hyperinflation within 16 months, and possibility of one-world currency (no time-frame):

I believe in another video he said Dow will exceed 9000 and maybe 10000 at some point in the year before SHTF late in the year.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

You might want to review this chart

1929 to 1933

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
very interesting S+F thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
All the people who talk about how the DOW has always gone up throughout its history always forget that the DOW dumps the losers, and takes no winners, and that is what make the average look like it always gains.

GM and Citi just got dumped, and replaced by Traveller's and Cisco.

Considering the Fed Res has dumped trillions into the economy, the DOW ain't doing that good.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Considering the Fed Res has dumped trillions into the economy, the DOW ain't doing that good.

This thread is about it hitting 2300 "with proof !!" not "it ain't doing that good".

You know, the more threads and posts I read on this site, I find it difficult to escape the conclusion that conspiracy theorists are just an incredibly negative bunch.

If you have an outlook like Eeyore from Wiinie the Pooh, and see everything as ending in disaster, you'll certainly have your wins. But is that really healthy?

Back on topic, the DOW has to recover, why? because our collective wealth and the economies of the world's major players are dependent on the US economy being buoyant.

And that's exactly what is happening.

DOW at 2,300 what utter garbage.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Why is the Dow at 2300 utter garbage?? Because YOU don't see that in the future? I don't turn the blind eye to any possibility, ever. You know whats funny, if you look back at Vision Victory's video in March 08 when he predicted the Dow would see the 8000's, there were some people that said that was "garbage" as well.. i don't think its wise to ever act like something can't happen..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

The OP posted this at the height of the adjustment, just at the point when everything seemed darkest, he jumped in with a "hey, now they'll believe anything" thread.

If the DOW hit 2,300 we would have long since seen inflation and unemployment at or around 20%. Short of a natural disaster or nuclear attack on the US, it's simply impossible, the government has shown that it is willing to pump in unlimited cash to bolster the economy, and the Chinese and Japanese (understanding the importance of the US market) are willing to back them with whatever they need.

There will still be wobbles,a nd the market will dip south again before it continues its relentless rise towards yet another bubble some time around 2015.

But to suggest that the bottom will fall out of the market to the extent noted above is simply unsupportable, and the market is proving it to be so.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Okay, now I am absolutely convinced that you did not really look into any of this thread. I AM the OP.
And I stated in this thread that I didn't want to post his video until what he said would happen actually happened, which I didn't. I also stated that I have faith in what he is saying because of his accuracy with the March 08 video.

The government is pumping money into the financials, but do you understand that we are already in debt. Which means they have to keep printing money. The more money they print, the more the dollar looses its value. So their "pumping" does not make me feel any better about any of this. All because the market has been holding steady does not mean that everything is okay. If you watch the markets and understand it, then you would know that holding steady is a bad thing. We are not growing if we hold steady. We have been stuck in the high 8000's to low 9000's for months now. Not to mention we have blue chip stocks going bankrupt and high unemployment rates. You are focusing on the numbers at the surface, you have to look further then weather the Dow is +/- for the day..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Actually, I have always been an optimist.

It isn't the DOW, or the stock market that is important, it is jobs and wages that drive our economy. The BIG problem is that the rules have been tilted too far in favor of the investors, the people with money, and to much against the workers and consumers who drive the gears of our world's economy. Until the steps are taken to create more jobs and drive up income, our economy will continue to sink, and that is all there is to it.

We are in an economic downturn where there is an excess of supply, and a lack of demand. That is the problem that must be corrected before there is a turn around.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Back on topic, the DOW has to recover, why? because our collective wealth and the economies of the world's major players are dependent on the US economy being buoyant.

And that's exactly what is happening.

I don't follow that logic at all.

The economy has completely collapsed. The only thing keeping it afloat for the moment is the $Trillions of taxpayer dollars pupmed into garbage stimulus programs. Once the stimulus dollars stop flowing, you'll feel the pain, and rethink your comments. You aren't looking too far past your nose.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The US Government is in a bind trying to keep the economy from going to Hell. The level of personal and corporate debt in America is now so high that an economic collapse is inevitable.

The collapse of the dollar will reduce America to third world status immediately and send our citizens, into a chaotic state of panic. Which we are unprepared to handle.

It will be a period of tremendous hardship and economic deprivation.

Not just Martial Law but Hyperinflation.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

With electronic transactions billions of dollars can be switched from one currency to another at a click of a mouse.

Most claim there have been collapses in the past surely this couldn’t happen today. They ned to WAKE up!

Sadly, the reality is that not only could this happen today, but it will happen much faster than at any time in history.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join