It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real predictions!! dow will fall to 2300!!! proof also available.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I found this guy in youtube a couple of months ago. The first video is the first one I watched from him. I didn't want to post it until it came true. Well, we all know it has. The second video is his new one posted 2 days ago. Take a look. He proved himself to me. I trust him.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Take heed my friends. We need all the heads up we can get.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by KaginD]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/20/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Not to bump my own thread.. But no one sees this as important??
I hope someone will watch this and get something out of it, I did..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just got done listening. Who is this guy? Do you think he's correct about marshal law? What worries me is that he is so right on about everything else that it's hard to dismiss his predictions.... Unless he is over reacting.

I'm not sure what to make of it other than it's very un-nerving.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
um... this is all on here, you just have to look around

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Not to bump my own thread.. But no one sees this as important??
I hope someone will watch this and get something out of it, I did..

You are getting flagged.... no replies yet. They will come in I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I will help you bump it the guy is good and has been correct.

Thanks for posting the vids.

My concern is which predictions are more important at this time the one on the coming collapse of the economy are the ones on the coming nuclear bio war.

It seems people are not concerned about the war anymore but they get all worked up over money.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When I saw the first video, I assumed he was another nut job that thought he could see into the future or something. But, as the months progressed all I could think about was his video. I don't think he has any "powers" or anything. I just think he knows his ish. I trust him. Thanks for watching guys!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
where is the proof? i see him making predictions but where is the back up? he isn't saying anything that isnt known. he is saying where things will go if things continue. he is not saying unknown. i don't disagree. im jsut saying what its not really anything that could be proven

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaneFonda
um... this is all on here, you just have to look around

I am aware of what is on here, but the second video was just posted two days ago. Considering how right he was in the old videos, I think he is worth the 12 minutes to see what he thinks will happen next.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

The first video was from March of 2008. He predicted that the Dow would fall to around the 8000 point marker by September. He also said the S&P would see the 800's. He said all of this 6 months before it happened and even went as far as saying what the value of the Dow would be. Thats proof that he knows what he is talking about IMO. Its not every day you hear someone call something that dead on.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
once again im not saying i dont believe you or him. im jsut saying that all he does is learn and make predictions. anyone who knows his stock market could have said this.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This is true. But, he is the one that I heard say it and he was right. So I figured I would post it so everyone can see it. Its true that people can predict things based on what they research, but the majority of the predictions are vague at best. He made a detailed description of what he thought would happen. I'm not saying you don't agree, I'm just telling you why I feel his predictions were different from all the others.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think the real wake-up call will come after the holiday season when it is apparent how bad it is.

He confirms pretty much everything I have read, seen and heard and even in my small community people are talking about how they won't be buying much this Christmas ect..

Good videos..thanks for posting these, I will be checking out his youtube page.

Edit: this was on his favorites, news piece from 10/17, I know it has been suggested about the global economy being revamped and whatever, but this outright says they are going to present a world wide currency to the US Pres..kinda steps it up a notch in my book:

[edit on 10/20/2008 by toepick]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
yes this is very interesting stuff indeed. i would hope hes wrong. but i know better. im doing everything he has said to my best extent. i will jsut to try survive these next couple years.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I have been stocking up on EVERYTHING for a couple months now. People call me crazy, but the way I see it is if something goes wrong my son will be fed, warm and healthy. If nothing happens and I am just being paranoid, then I have a whole bunch of food and supplies which are things we will need anyway. Win win IMO.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

Its def. scary that they are being so open about what they are doing with the currency. I wouldn't have thought they would be so open about it to the point where its being reported on Yahoo. Thanks for posting the video

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have to say the guy seems sincere in what he is saying and he is using history to base his claims,I've been waiting the last 2 yrs for the crash ,as soon as houses were over valued 400%,I knew the rug was going to be pulled out from under us,and as far as unemployment I'm thinking in California it's closer to around 28%,and falling,as far as the martial law I am going to try and get ahold of my sister and brother in law,see what they know

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When I was in school I was to be one of those people who studied my lessons, did my homework and performed well on tests. I always wondered what happened to the classmates of mine who blew off their lessons, didn't do homework, cheated on tests to pass and ultimately didn't finish much school past high school.

Now I realize that they make videos like the one, I just watched. He touched on all the hot talking points...weak currencies, inflated housing prices, unsustainable consumer-slave based economic systems, psychological impact of economic depression, etc. but nothing of real substance.

He never once commented on agricultural output or processing, transportation or communications. Was there a drought, are crops failing, is livestock being destroyed? Are all of our highways gone, our airports, our seaports, our railroads? Have our cities disappeared? Has the oil been used up? Did our work force disappear or lose all of their skills? Are babies still being born? Is something wrong with our public utilities? Do men and women still enjoy one another? Surely something must happen in these areas FIRST. He only mentioned the housing market because the housing market is the only place there might be a problem.

He only talks about abstractions such as financial markets as if they were real life as opposed to just a reflection of real life as they are.

Financial markets are easily susceptible to every perversion of the human mind and the only thing that a declining or rising market is a true measure of, especially in the present time, is the depravity of people who actively participate in them.

I think that at no time in history has the Dow been as worthless a barometer of the human condition as it is today. And people like the one who made this video are really doing everything they can to infect the REAL WORLD.

The only thing that will probably be completely and unapologetically destroyed in this current upheaval is these markets. The News will stop reporting the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq, as they mean nothing and are contributing to the problem in our society and others. This is where the wealth of nations is arbitraged and hedged away. That's my prediction.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Interesting and frightening. I am stocking up on supplies and warning everyone I know to do the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can see the possibilities of what he is saying happening. However, you have to remember that if it goes get worst then do expect to see a very big war in the middle east. From past experience when money was tight we always had wars. Its the war machines that make the economy run. I just hope not to see it. Marshal law will happen in the big cities if nothing gets done to fix this economy. Most likely we will also have a draft in the US. Its just looks bad at this moment. But hey, you never know. We just might get a big suprise. Just hoping.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join