It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged MJ-12 Member Zbigniew Brzezinksi weighs in on Political Climate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I posted this in the Aliens/Ufo's section because theirs a portion of this MSNBC interview where former National Security Adviser and alleged MJ-12 member Zbigniew Brzezinksi makes a break in the political conversation to point out how mysterious and deceptive some people within our own govt. have walked away with millions of dollars of our tax payer money. Its almost as if he's trying to expose the Military Industrial Complex and its relation to Black Projects without directly saying it.

This is a pretty big claim for some with that kind of status. Could be a ploy to sell more books, but when I listen to him speak, he rings very sincere to me. Man I hear him talk and he fits the 'Smoking Man/Secret Govt Agent" voice perfectly!

Eventually he leads the conversation back to his support for Obama. Could he be grooming Obama for some kind of secret position of insider ET knowledge? Who knows. He seems to believe in him very much. Zbigniew (NSA) is the kind of guy who absolutely knows A LOT of secrets. I'm honestly surprised they even let him on the air.

Video Link

[edit on 20-10-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
he sounds like deepthroat heh

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wasn't he like Forestall who had to pad the defense budget with funding
the saucer makers from Germany.

He doesn't know if its ETs or Tesla Tech he was funding.

He might be past being held by confidential rules but I'm sure
he is just complaining.

join