It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If 911 was an inside job, how have those involved kept it a secret???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Well heck I guess my italics use didn't work . That's weird because I can see them when I check the post ,I don't know what to do about that some of the features on here I'm not used to, first time I tried that ,Guess it didn't work

No wonder you think I'm nuts , doesn't make sense without them umm

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lets see, your a guy that knows that 911 was a inside job, all you have for evidence is your account of the event, and what you did..

Oh wait this government attacked and killed 3000+ totally innocent people. Yet your 1 guy who is going to step up on your soap box and say they didi it, what are the odd they would kill you to?

That's the reason if they would do that they easly will pluck you off with out even thinking..

The only way to do it is have irrefutable proof and lots of it, and then go live over TV, take out commercial time etc.. whatever and go global with it , the only thing that would protect you is a massive publicity of your proof. However this is very very hard to do , look Ron Paul a presidential candidate who raised the most money in a single day ever, even beating out Hillary, could not get the media to budge a inch.. the media is controlled.. Doing this you'd have to basically have totally fool proof proof that this was done.. or be a large group of whilst blowers of great caliber.

The movie "wag the dog" comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999
They DID? HOW? How has the last seven years benefitted the Bush family?

posted by mind is the universe
He doesn't care if the people don't agree with them. Only time will be the answer to his behaviour. But I will say "not" all went accordingly to plan either
Bush had hoped to do even more wars, Iran and Korea were his other agendas from jan 2007, but people have woken up to this crap spewing poltical football thankfully. He has not recieved any support or backing. So this is exactly why I feel the 700 billion dollar money was used for the "bailout" another way to get money, that didn't come from a probable Iranian war

He got his money and has already put it back into the scum of a family that they are, don't you think? Do you even think he cares what happens after this, do you still think he's suffering with despair over our thoughts and do you even still think he has not benefited out of this adminstration?

In having said all the above he still got away with murder.
When justice is brought forward. Then judgment will be called on him. He will suffer from his actions, in time.

Excellent post. I think the Bush Regime and handlers also wanted to hit us with another 9-11 style 'New Pearl Harbor Event' to frighten the American sheeple even more into submission.

But partially due to the huge 9-11 Truth Movement comprising millions of individuals in many nations, and the efforts of other nations effectively warning them 'Don't You Dare', the elitist masters of the Bush Regime have apparently decided it would be too risky. So the Bush Regime and the fascist NeoCONs will be tossed into the sewer of history and the elitists will transfer power to their alternate control mechanism over the American people; the corrupt Democrat Party which is really not too different from the corrupt Republican Party. I prefer the term DemoPublicans to separate them from ordinary patriotic Americans. It would really be nice if the majority of Americans could kick the addictive Boob Tube drug habit of the corporate elite of the New World Order. Hopefully, soon the American majority will figure out that the controlled Mainstream News Media propagandists are OUR enemies, and any disinformation with which they feed us ought to be discarded.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gabriel5578

Even if somebody from Norad, CIA, FAA or Military came out about the truth
on 9/11 they would diffently be discredited from the mass Media.

It would take alot of people to come out to even get the attention
of american citizens. One or two person is not going to do it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
9/11 was of course a inside job. Basically the US did copy what the russians did. Remember the FSB (or KGB) blowing up a few houses in moscow just to start a war in Chechnya. en.wikipedia.org...

Take this, move it to a bigger scale and voila

Now 1+1 makes obviously 2 so go figure people

before i forget, russia does not really need to justify its actions in the eyes of the world but USA needs to. (bigger scale same s..t)

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Maestro28]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Side Note

After months of being absent from ATS. I didn't read any of this but something about 9-11 bugs me. While watching a video that I bought a man popped up- forget about everything I said before. On that video I saw "George Soros"- its a hunch but I believe that he's the one passing out false information on 9-11 and George Bush. I don't have the internet yet but a friend came over with his laptop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join