It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain releases latest batch of UFO files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Britain releases latest batch of UFO files

www.cbc.ca

Britain's National Archives has released 1,500 pages of documents pertaining to UFO sightings in the country between 1986 and 1992.

The 19 files, which were posted on the archives' website Monday, largely debunk a host of UFO sightings but many also remain unexplained.

It is the second batch of UFO files that Britain's military has put out this year.

David Clarke, a UFO expert who has worked with the National Archives, said a total of 160 UFO-related files are expected to be made available to the public over the next few years.

Alien abduction recollections, sketches of the spotted crafts and alleged aliens along with newspaper clippings and government and military documents are included in the detailed files.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Man it felt so good to read this, because it shows that everyone else is starting to look at this sort of stuff..
You almost never read about UFO's on the news here, but it's stuff like this that's going to raise the awareness and get people thinking & keeping their eyes to the skies

So glad they published this

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
While I think it's great they're taking the initiative to release all of these files, I think its obvious the reason they're taking so long is because they're going through and cherry-picking all the juicy ones out.

I'm up for being surprised, but I doubt they'd let any actual proof out.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
While I think it's great they're taking the initiative to release all of these files, I think its obvious the reason they're taking so long is because they're going through and cherry-picking all the juicy ones out.

I'm up for being surprised, but I doubt they'd let any actual proof out.

I dunno, did you read the news thing ? It's got a lot of pretty good stories on it.. I found it originally on the cell phone condensed version so yeah I guess I only saw the really good ones.. but it was all accounts of like high ranking people or just people in general who wouldn't have a reason to lie or who you could trust..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Another thread about it here

I also posted the official national archives page, which I'll post again here

Some good stuff there.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As our Esteemed Member Budski noted we will now direct our posts to the thread already in progress.

Thanks for your posts! Thread closed.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

new topics

top topics

join