It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth, Fading Away?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The "Truth hurts" I guess. Here we are going on to possible 3 pages and I am still being called a liar. Not one person has presented data to refute the OP.

Can we look at the stats here at ATS? The history on their stats page is not that great, but can help us look at 911 traffic. If anyone is interested, I can write to the mods here to see if I can get detailed information regards the 911 threads.

Here are some screen shots from the "stats" page here at ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/22/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Look at how many stars I got.....

Obviously Ivan, you are trolling for stars. Any further attempt to derail this thread will be reported to the mods.

Thank you for your input regarding this thread.

-TY-

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
the truth movement is not dying. people who now KNOW and have KNOWN for YEARS that 911 was an inside job just don't bother rehashing the argument over and over with PAID DISINFO PROS on the internet.
they also realise the futility(and, perhaps perceived danger) of going to 911 truth meetings.
this thread, though, makes it clear that people like yourself who spend everyday typing hundreds of words on the internet bashing 911 truth are increasingly desperate to put the kibosh on groups coming out with excellent truth videos, like pilots for truth, CIT, etc. it's clear that despite this drop in truth traffic, there is an INCREASE in debunking fervour.

if the truth movement is so dead, why don't you just ignore all the 911 threads, ignore ivana and craig, etc......LOL! no work, no pay, eh? you'd better hope the movement never dies, or you paid disinfo pros will have to get jobs lying to car accident victims for the insurance company.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
well now the Truth Movement is growing by leaps and bounds... do you know how I know...?
you see, I noticed something wasn't quite right about 911 - but I couldn't put my finger on it... and then someone told me about Loose Change and I started putting the pieces together.. and VIOLA ..

Now, I have two or three people tell me about 911 each and every month... and that was only a span of what 3 - 4 years... I do meet a lot of people and about half of them - I point to check out the information and tell me what you think..? So, Yes the movement is moving forward with more and more support but that support is being spread out as more and more sites come on line... if you go to these sites they link you to other sites so its hard to know who's new and who's returning -- etc... being a user, and since that information is private to the site owners... its really hard to tell, but in less than 4 years ... people are telling me about it... ok ... so yes, the movement is moving forward...
check out this organization, they are called "We Are Change" and this thing is going ballistic... what we need to start doing is forming a treasury and start collecting donations - so we can get organized and be more effective politically, you see I think we the people can Black Mail our leaders better than the hoods that now control them... all we have to do is tell what we know and put it in a place so that it can be seen in big picture... we just don't get the data we need to make good decisions... I'll leave it at that.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If I try to talk to people about 911 being an inside job..they laugh at me. there is no way our goverment could have done that they say. The few people I have actually gotten to watch Loose Change develop doubts about the events as described by the goverment. I hate to toot Alex Jones horn but at least there are people still out there trying to get people to look at this and ask some questions. Did I hear Japan is doing its own investigation into 911??

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

I guess if Loose Change is so Earth-shatteringly accurate and important, how is it that it was so poorly researched as to require how many revisions? And Dylan Avery's kind of MIA on the truther front as of late, now isn't he?

Just askin'

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Yes Fitz, and even Craig Ranke is not please with Dylans work:

Ask yourself why they gave so much attention to Louder Than Words and haven't even touched us? Because they were easy targets with 0 evidence and only supposition.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the truth movement is not dying. ......PAID DISINFO PROS on the internet.
........realise the futility(and, perhaps perceived danger) of going to 911 truth meetings.
this thread, though, makes it clear ........the internet bashing 911 truth are increasingly desperate to put the kibosh on groups coming out with excellent truth videos, ..........
if the truth movement is so dead, ..............LOL! no work, no pay, eh? ...........or you paid disinfo pros .........

BULL ! Truthers afraid to go to meetings??? How many showed up at the 5th anniversary? Were they afraid? If they were afraid of going to meetings why not make them PRIVATE? They announce them and recruit for them. NOBODY IS SHOWING UP!! This is a fact.

How do you explain the lack of interest on web pages? The decline in traffic is because of a lack of interest. Look at the 911 blogger. The number of ORIGINAL HITS is down. The younger kids are not biting sir. There will be a much smaller "next generation" of truthers.

I am not "bashing" the movement. I am stating facts regarding the decline of those in the movement. I do not think it will ever die, but it is fading.

In regards to CIT, PFFT and other. Yes, they are still putting out videos... 7 years later. Where has it got them? What have they done with their mind blowing eveidence? NADA! Make a DVD! Sell a HAT! Post it on Youtube!

I am here to offer other members the FACTS surrounding 911. If they don't want to read them fine. Disregard what I post, or put me on ignore. I am called a liar and a shill on a daily basis. Yet not a soul has proven me to lie about anything I post regarding 911. (i do make mistakes and admit to them)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

they also realise the futility(and, perhaps perceived danger) of going to 911 truth meetings.

Or maybe they have a tummy ache.

Or it's too rainy to go outside.

Or maybe they just got a killer new video game.

Or just scored some killer chronic.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

If 9-11 Truth is fading away, then why are the paid disinfo agents spending so much time on the many different forums with their desperate denials and strawman arguments and blatant disinformation? Why can't they take some well earned time out and take a break?

1. We're paid to sit back, laugh, have fun, and drink a lot of good NWO beer from Pakistan.
2. You LOVE the negative attention.
3. You deny reality for a living.
4. You can't provide any eyewitnesses to a flyover, or a flight path, and you find that exciting.
5. You find meaning in your life when we remind you that "9/11 Truth" was DOA in 2002.

Any questions, SP?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot

check out this organization, they are called "We Are Change" and this thing is going ballistic...

Indeed. I've never seen a more desperate group of 9/11 Deniers than "We Are Change." Not only are they going "ballistic" they are the essence of a thermate-powered controlled self-demolition.

May they rest in peace.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

the truth movement is not dying. people who now KNOW and have KNOWN for YEARS that 911 was an inside job just don't bother rehashing the argument over and over with PAID DISINFO PROS on the internet.

You sure "know it", don't you billybob. Just look at the progress you've made against all of us UNPAID INFO AGENTS in seven years of effort.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
From my perspective, I don't post as much as I used to, in the 911 forum because I found out a lot of the information I needed to know and argued a lot of the positions I needed to argue. I only chime in occasionaly now.

But I haven't given up on 911 truth.

Suppose there was a Reichstag Truth movement in Germany after the Reichstag fire. Did the Reichstag Truth movement to make the Nazis pay for subverting German democracy fade away, or did it fold into a bigger movement to stop the Nazis when even more horrible things started to happen?

I think that's what's going on with 9/11 Truth. People are not going to move against tyranny while tyranny is weak. They will move after the catastrophe. Sad but true.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If the 9/11 conspiracy is fading away

Why did you post this thread, it looks like the 9/11 awareness is getting stronger. Of course it would be a new lung if the government thought that this would all fade away

Unlikely!

Can't stop awareness

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Look - Its just not 911 ... its the whole huge pile ... it stinks, and like a pile of trash it is... We The People opt to use our option to clean house... pass a polygraph and you keep your job... so practice up on defeating it... or start looking for another job... because we are the People... and that is our Constitution you are using as toilet paper... and we are Mad as Hell ...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Hey cash, this is funny eh?

Everytime a fact thread such as the ones i recently posted, they (debunkers/Liars) get schooled in a thread then they start up another " 911 truth is dead" threads in hopes to counter act it...... at a 9/11 forum. GO figure.

Holocaust Deniers say the same thing when they are reminded that they've been in the trashbin of history for 65 years or so. I'm sure they'll be handful of 9/11 Truther denying facts and reality 65 years from now too.

Weird, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

But I haven't given up on 911 truth.

Hopefully, you'll come to your senses and learn over time how the 9/11 Truth Movement used you.

It's up to you to.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Look - Its just not 911 ... its the whole huge pile ... it stinks, and like a pile of trash it is... We The People opt to use our option to clean house... pass a polygraph and you keep your job... so practice up on defeating it... or start looking for another job... because we are the People... and that is our Constitution you are using as toilet paper... and we are Mad as Hell ...

We can only hope you'll come to your senses one day.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
If the 9/11 conspiracy is fading away

Why did you post this thread, it looks like the 9/11 awareness is getting stronger. Of course it would be a new lung if the government thought that this would all fade away

Unlikely!

You fell for the canard that the "government" MUST have had something to do with 9/11, didn't you?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
please clarify which Holocaust are you referring to.. ?
the one in 1913 - the one in 1933 or the one that supposedly happened at hitlers hand... ? all three killed 6 million Jews...
if the movie is correct that is... I don't know I wasn't there... and it does stink of Hollywood... as for the video's yes - those are dead bodies .. lots of them, after all how could food get to them and how could Hitler release prisoners - and to this day - I have seen no such evidence of gas chambers -- if you have a picture of one, well it would look like a decompression chamber for the technology of the day...

I just say -- put up your evidence -- because the deniers already put theirs on the table .... we are waiting....

JThomas: My Diaper has a present in it for you...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join