It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth, Fading Away?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

* Keep repeating the lie over and eventually people will believe it.

Z,

Either back up your accusations about the OP being a lie or retract your statement.

Thank you sir.

-TY-

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

OK so to clear it up for you:

The 911 you are talking about is a ***** LIE *****

on the other hand

The 911 the majority on this board talk about is an ***** EVOLVING TRUTH ***** .

So now on two counts you are talking about lies.

1 your version is a LIE

2 truth movement is evolving and growing and your thread title is a LIE

Hope this helps clear up what I stated, but then again I thought it was pretty clear. Obviously not to you.

Z

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

1. It is not "my" version. It is THE version based on facts. Not hearsay and fantasies.

2. My OP is 100% true. You have failed to show ANY lie I have made in my op. Stay on topic and show me some data to prove that the TM is growing.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sorry Throatcheese, I wasn't commenting on your thread but T.Cells... hes a real passionate Patriot... and let me tell ya ... when the crap hits the fan ... well TC will be in the thick of it... so go get'em Freemen ...~!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how much sense we make, nor how much evidence we present.

We can all talk amongst ourselves and make perfect sense, but to the masses...We are tinfoil hat wearing kids who live in their Mom's basement.

The problem is the media. Most folks live and die by what they are told by a few networks. It's that simple.

As much as I hate to admit it, true disclosure of 911 will never happen. Ever.

That being said, I will never quit trying to open minds around me.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tmbandt

While I disagree with your views on quitting to try and knowledge those around you, I know where you are coming from. I go to college and when I try to start having intelligent conversations about the events of 9/11 I just get ignored. It seems that as everyone is to "busy" to care about the events of that day and people that died that day. It seems as time goes on the movement itself isn't failing we are just ceasing to care about the past. With no hope of ever having a disclosure people just seem to give up and push 9/11 under the carpet.

-Ign0RanT

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Ign0rant]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The 911 the majority on this board talk about is an ***** EVOLVING TRUTH *****

More like a REVOLVING TRUTH.

Holograms - Laughable.

TV Fakery - Easily dis-proven thanks to amateur video, plus eyewitnesses.

CD - Super Secret Hush-A-Booms® that amazingly level 2 110 Story buildings, hmm, no proof, no eyewitnesses to any of it, nothing but grainy you tube videos showing puffs of air the truthers love to call "squibs".

"Flyover" at the Pentagon - All the witnesses dis-prove this one, oh and all that pesky physical evidence.

Beam Weapons - Laughed out of court.

Flight 93 shot down - Even I must admit that if anything, this may be the only one worth taking slightly serious. It would be understandable why it would be covered up for sure, yet just as tragic either way.

It might have helped if all the "internet sleuths" had come to a common conclusion and acted upon that, but as you see these "theories" are all over the place. *THAT* is why this "movement" has trickled to nothing, it's all grasping at straws while yelling loudly and being disruptive and none of it got anyone anywhere, other than made fun of.

So, in answer to the OP, yes indeed it's fading away, and rightfully so, the paranoid and delusional radical government hating types did this one in.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
All the huffin and puffin from him, Terrorcell (Dom), Cashlink,.. etc.

Not one of you have responded to my OP with any proof what so ever that contradicts the data I presented.

your op is junk.

you present no data just an opinion.

it is unsourced.

heavily biased.

and meant only for provacation.

again i question why the administration would allow a thread like this to exist while deleting my thread where i question the motives behind people like throat yogurt here...........???????????

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I think (correct me if im wrong) Mr Throaty is looking for the "pat on the back" for a job well done.

I agree with you, at least from my perspective, back in late 04 early 05 you never had to deal with the "debunker movement". Since the debunker movement has been around it does seem to be less people around.

Theres no question whether its a concerted effort or merely a trendy patriotic war time type of thing to do (debunking 911) it has done a pretty good job of enforcing the official story and trying to create a stigma that the "truth movement" now has. With the ultimate goal looking like it is to label the truth movement and or anyone who questions 911 is a traitor and unpatriotic treasonous.

You have to admit Mr Throaty that one has to question a guys motives when they would actually think for one second that the victims from that day would rather you go around affirming the OS as opposed to asking as many questions about it as possible and wondering why they had to die that day and no one in our entire military/faa/fbi/cia/whitehouse/nsa/law enforement was fired. Attacking people who's questions or theories might not be all together.

I have always understood that not one single serious investigation or prosecution of any kind will happen while the Bush administration is in office. If any will happen at all, for all we know they may know all the answers to the questions we have and our problem is that these answers may have been declared a national security risk if found out. Which for me explains why right after 911 they passed all those laws making it possible to completely monitor all of a Americans communications.

911 will never go away thanks to the internet,

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

This thread is about the 911 Conspiracy Theories and the Movement around them. It's an extremely appropriate thread for this forum. I have offered data and sources to back up the facts I present. What have you got to offer to show the truth movement surrounding 911 conspiracies has not hit it's peak? Instead of coming in here Dom and puffin your feathers, offer some data that refutes the OP.

Thank you

-TY-

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't ever post or read this forum anymore because it's worse than watching Fox News. There is no real debate, there is no talk about actual issues, and there is nothing really educational about the discussions here outside a very select few people. I personally have better things to do than sit around and watch people constantly paint entire groups of people into stereotypes, while pushing forward the worse arguments possible.

Even in this thread you have someone mentioning holograms along with every other lame argument. As if it's even a popular theory. All the while ignoring anything that doesn't match their OPINION on the topic. And yes, it does go both ways. And I personally have to wonder if the ridiculous arguments aren't put up on purpose for disinformation and to give people such as yourself easy things to ridicule and throw onto people. Even if not on purpose, same result.

The last time I posted on this topic, I ended up being moderated and all the while all but 1 post of yours in the same topic had the word "troofer" or some variant of it. While you continued to make personal attacks on anyone who dared bring up an issue.

Between both "sides" making absolutely ridiculous arguments and personal attacks, this has to be on of the more ignorant forums on the web. And as I am more concerned about what happened after, whats the point? Just look at how this thread itself is making ridiculous claims. And for whatever reason, you are allowed to continue with it.

If anything, people just don't care to debate with people incapable of making rational thoughts. And again, that applies to people on either side of the argument. I don't want to hear about stupid hologram theories anymore than I want to listen to you stereotype and make equally stupid arguments in defense such as the topic is "dieing".

If this forum should ever happen to be moderated properly and objectively to the point where intelligent discussion is going on, I'd probably post more.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

This thread is about the 911 Conspiracy Theories and the Movement around them. It's an extremely appropriate thread for this forum. I have offered data and sources to back up the facts I present. What have you got to offer to show the truth movement surrounding 911 conspiracies has not hit it's peak? Instead of coming in here Dom and puffin your feathers, offer some data that refutes the OP.

Thank you

-TY-

Funny, where is your data and sources in the original post that are "facts"? All you said is that you "noticed" it was less, and of course mention "exceptions". As if it just not possible that people don't feel like banging their heads against the wall in poorly moderated forums where personal attacks, strawman arguments such as this one and plain out lies are allowed.

You just straight up posted a lie. You didn't offer any data. You didn't offer any sources. But that doesn't stop you from acting like you did, accusing others of not providing data and all the while you are allowed to keep posting this trash.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Why do you refuse to address the issues by use of such disinformation tactics?

I left out this example that the delusional deniers use.

Thank you for supplying another textbook example. It is yet another example of the denialism - the fact that CT's are dying - that those with personal issues try to use to give themselves self-worth.

This thread is about the dying off of 9/11 CT's. The OP gave sources like web traffic as evidence of this truth. Why do you refuse to address the issues by using facts such as this, and instead resort to personal opinion.

Give Dora a treat for me. She needs all the stability she can get to counteract the chaotic environment she obviously lives in.....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by ThroatYogurt

OK so to clear it up for you:

The 911 you are talking about is a ***** LIE *****

on the other hand

The 911 the majority on this board talk about is an ***** EVOLVING TRUTH ***** .

WZN,

Truth doesn't evolve. It is full-formed fact, right from the get-go. Evolving 'truth'? Another word for that is OPINION! You're certainly welcome to your own personal "***** EVOLVING TRUTH *****" but at least recognise it for what it really is.

So now on two counts you are talking about lies.

1 your version is a LIE

2 truth movement is evolving and growing and your thread title is a LIE

So pony up some verifiable stats that clearly demonstrate your second point. Shouldn't be at all challenging to do if they're facts and not 'facts'. And how about actually addressing TY's sources? If they're the lies you suggest, it should be equally easy for you to demonstrate so.

HTH
Fitz

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

You are avoiding the issue with disinformation tactics. Your imply guilt as a means of attacking the messenger or his credentials, but cowardly fail to offer any concrete evidence that this is so. If you think what has been presented are 'lies', why not simply so illustrate? Why do you refuse to address the issues by use of such disinformation tactics!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If you think what has been presented are 'lies', why not simply so illustrate?

Yet another demonstration of the mental block troofers use to shield their psyche.

The thread is about CT's dying a slow, miserable, painful death, only being kept alive by the ptitful individuals that have latched onto it as a means to bolster their self esteem.

I don't think that's a lie.

Troofers haven't presented any evidence like web traffic comparisons, or event attendance to show that is in error.

So what is there for me to disprove?

Opinions of troofers?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

(If you think what has been presented are 'lies', why not simply so illustrate?) You can't!

(Yet another demonstration of the mental block troofers use to shield their psyche.)

You still think you are a psychiatry, stop analyze people “you” are not a Doctor!

(The thread is about CT's dying a slow, miserable, painful death, only being kept alive by the ptitful individuals that have latched onto it as a means to bolster their self esteem.)

Your imply your own authority and expertise but fail to provide credentials, and you also fail to address issues and cite sources. You simply cite bogus information to make us think you know what you are talking about. However if you believe that this thread is about CT's dying a slow, miserable, painful death, only being kept alive by the ptitful individuals, then you really to have a problem with critical thinking and logic!

(Troofers haven't presented any evidence like web traffic comparisons, or event attendance to show that is in error.)

Please present your “proof” please on this quote?

(So what is there for me to disprove?

Opinions of troofers?)

Please prove that everything the truth movement is an “opinion”?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Please present your “proof” please on this quote?

Please prove that everything the truth movement is an “opinion”?

1- guess you missed the OP, there, eh?

2- please stay on topic. This thread is about the slow, painful, miserable death of 9/11 CT's. Also, try making sense in your posts. What you wrote there is nonsensical, and I'd rather not spend my time and energy trying to decipher just exactly what you're trying to say.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

1- guess you missed the OP, there, eh?

2- please stay on topic. This thread is about the slow, painful, miserable death of 9/11 CT's. Also, try making sense in your posts. What you wrote there is nonsensical, and I'd rather not spend my time and energy trying to decipher just exactly what you're trying to say

No! You open the door, present your proof? This is a debating forum!

The ball is in your court, answers the questions I have ask you.
You make us lousy excuses to worm out of answering question.

Answer the questions I have ask you?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey cash, this is funny eh?

Everytime a fact thread such as the ones i recently posted, they (debunkers/Liars) get schooled in a thread then they start up another " 911 truth is dead" threads in hopes to counter act it...... at a 9/11 forum. GO figure.

Do you remeber this classic thread that backfired on a debunker?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

Look at how many stars I got.....

[edit on 22-10-2008 by IvanZana]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join