It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge! Convince us: WHY aliens should come and show themselves?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
First please read my response to the last yet never last complaint as to why aliens show or not:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is one of many responses I have given in the Gray Area regarding my experiences with contact and knowledge, in another contactee's thread, Smokingman2006.

In many other forums such as that thread, all I keep hearing is complaints:

Why aliens have contact with what seem a selected few?
Why don't they just show themselves, come in numbers?
Why isn't there disclosure?
Why is the "message" being shared so general and not credible?

Why, why, why?

With NO ideas as to how things SHOULD be, according to all skeptics...

Well this is a chance to tell them:

Show us, with rational arguments, WHY they should come and do differently.

One reminder: As I said in the post, it HAS to be taken into consideration that there are IMMENSE amounts of help and assistance flowing towards Humanity at all times, and most of this help is continuously ignored or passed over...

Can each human actually say that they have done EVERYTHING in their power, learned everything?
Can you say you have earnestly developed your ideals of love, knowledge and individual and collective well-being?

Has everything been done, that from here on we actually NEED outside help?

There are thousands of us steadily and practically helping Humanity, in so many ways and guises, from the most humble of good intentions, to the grandest works in Collective Consciousness of which people still have no idea.

And yet most look ONLY outward, and expect that REAL solutions come only from an "outside" source...

Aliens, Angels, and all sorts of messengers come here and RELAY the Messages we continuously strive to disseminate.
But nobody, it seems, can really be a prophet in his own planet...

People COULD have an idea if laziness were not one of the marks of the Human kind...

STILL, I welcome the input...

Convince us that there are actually good requests still not being taken into light, and there IS a reason as to why they should come and show themselves...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Although it may be obvious, I will still state it:

This is NOT just an intellectual exercise...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

It's not for us to convince you of anything. Your mind is firmly set on your 'hypothesis'. You can feel it in your bones right? It resonates with you!

I can only imagine that your still smarting over the GFL no show!

IRM

[edit on 20/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing up a very important issue with regards to our visitors. Actually one of the most critical. In my own experience, which has been tampered heavily with memory loss, so the leaks in my memory are the only indicators aside from an unnaturally large number of life long sitings and a few other significant point, I still know things. In fact, certain things are underscored or come up with emphasis. Such as that even greys are not operating in conjunction with nwo proponents and our militia as many think. Those that are are subversive groups even amongst ets. There is a consensus overall on how to deal with the situation at hand. They could merely allow us to self destruct, yet it remains a non-option for many.

But they still cannot do our work for us, or our own growth would cease. Merely transplanting us elsewhere in the event of an emergency would be shuffling the problem. Many of us do know the current system isn't working and must see the inequality here only serves the elites. Yet we would prefer to play the game of divide and conquer handed down by the elites, and blame all the victims of the injustice while a small percentage of the worlds population finds employment that can be called middle class, and provides the average Western World's living. We play the game with them.

The greys are a different group than the nordics, and they feel a stronger investment for some reason in both survival of this planet, and in our survival for dna. I might need to qualify this, as many Nordics also feel the urgency due to our race being so similar and actual dna relation, but survival of our race could be achieved by merely taking a number of the most ideal and cooperative away to another place. The greys seem more intent on wishing proactive methods to take place on earth, with or without our consent.
There are plans in place for various ways different species of aliens will take action in case of a catastrophe. Though by no means will this ensure the survival of many. But each group has worked with numerous people for a variety of purposes that include dna, an ark for reseeding, hybrids and an upgrade in case this needed, and things that involve psi work and planning for numerous catastrophic scenarios, including hidden missions for improvement. Our visitors all share the view point that catastrophe is inevitable at some point. All beneficial races that actually do stay on our planet or near it, and work with individuals are also working behind the scenes to avoid catastrophe. And I feel that they are working against time.

But we have the capacity, the power and the light in our very own hands right now to effect enormous change. While protesting nwo and injustices, or participating in demonstrations is also a part of the picture, because we need to get on top of our political situation better, the things we can do in our own home, neighborhood, and community, small and simple things actually raise our frequency and increase the light and frequency of our planet. We don't need everyone to wake up, but we do need much more. If you light a match the illuminated area is far greater than the size of the flame, and its the same way shining our lights even in the smallest ways lifts up others.

I do believe that they will help us. I've felt this for some time. But not unless they see many more of us demonstrating that we have decided to step out of the ideological prisons we have been put in by our thoughts of right winged versus left winged politics, and start to just help others instead of being self indulgent in our time. What I believe is if many people start to act in love in small ways and then in larger, if they then encounter great injustice for demanding change, many different races of ets will show up and show solidarity with the people. Its just that the people have to have demonstrated in large numbers that they are worthy of siding with. How do we do this, we shine our lights. It doesn't take money. There is often less judgment and more generosity amongst the poor than the well off in our society.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think is pretty obvious that we are some kind of experience ... we are special, we couldnt be the product of evolution, we had a touch from another beeing ... the great problem is that our experience is going wrong ... I dont think we will be here that long ... we will be replaced, thats why they dont show up, when they do, we are done ....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not even the group of greys that have abducted children, that we have experienced, have the wish to simply replace us. Though, there may be some. There are patrols in this area, and if a negative group does show up in such a capacity, others will be stepping in. In other words that would lead to a show of force amongst ets.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Cause it is written in their manual:

"How to serve man."

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
If you light a match the illuminated area is far greater than the size of the flame, and its the same way shining our lights even in the smallest ways lifts up others.

I love that!

My requests?
When millions protest against an illegal war and are ignored, we need help! (Just realised how odd 'illegal war' sounds, as if a 'legal' war would be OK!) There has to be a better way to solve our differences, even if there is a genuine threat.
I donate to charities and try to raise awareness, yet millions are still starving and drinking polluted water. I know damn well we could solve this for ourselves, but things are too slow! We could all try harder and do more, but a little help here would be nice?!

Is that the sort of thing you're after?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The messege is aggressive. That alone is why it is not time for the type of disclosure you and many others like yourself demand in frustration and compromise of what you know to be the truth. You cannot make it happen.

My choice for the disclosure which will bring on the other, would be disclosure of our technology, our true standing now.

It will happen, but not in your lifetime.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I personally feel that while there may be some cosmic laws preventing interference in obtuse ways, if something happens without help, there may be some galactic observers putting together evidence that more could have been done, and current apathy was slavery and mind control stemming from past involvements. This may have legal repercussions.
Without going against the positive awakenings and changes we need to make, and the efforts that should be natural to us, but for some reason isn't, I do still remind them from time to time, when I sit out under the stars that even as a child I knew I didn't have to come down here this time. And that for some reason I've always felt a bit like a silent witness.
When my frequency is changed, I feel I'm supposed to hand in my report to God and to the Federation! But I feel at an unfair disadvantage in intellect compared to them, and require a little clearer instructions.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikolat23
Cause it is written in their manual:
"How to serve man."

yeah about that...

Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebird69There has to be a better way to solve our differences, even if there is a genuine threat.

They are working on it

Space Based Lasers

One ZAPPPPP problem solved No fuss no muss no troops in harms way

TRW Directed Energy Weapon

MAUHAHAHAHA

HEY!!! Maybe those things chased away the GFL

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I can only imagine that your still smarting over the GFL no show!

Actually, if you must know, I am not into that type of "scene"...

In fact, I was strongly against that type of "show" and, although you might not believe it, completely positive that nothing of the sort would happen, seeing that we know otherwise...

In fact, and this you would see in my posts, I am a very rational and informed...

The thing is that many people keep running in circles and demanding for our "Friends" to come and save the day, and doing very little to improve the conditions around them...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Technology will not do it, for human kind has not yet shown the maturity to share and make the best of technology available, let alone other steps...

In fact, a big part of the problem is reflected on the USA, seeing that a limited part of the world population consumes and pollutes for a significant share of the whole planet...

These are standards of living that should stop, before being able to handle anything more complicated.

And the argument of helping with pollution will not do, since there is more than enough technology around to easily substitute carbon-based fuels, but since they "hinder" economic development (argument of rich countries) then they are being ignored.

Humanity needs to grow up before getting to far into technology, with the nuclear technology being the scariest example...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Seems to me like the wrong question.

Instead of asking why their pattern of behaviour doesnt fit with our expectations, we should be asking what their pattern of behaviour DOES fit with.

No open contact -
Three major options
They dont want to: Their agenda requires secrecy
They dont need to: Their agenda doesnt require the headaches of open communication
They arent allowed to: Some higher authority has declared us as a non contact, and they arent here with authorization(or are operating with authorization under the stipulation of not commencing open relations.)

One thing that did occur to me some years ago, is the role of special forces before a major offensive. In the twilight before a major offensive, a country will deploy their special forces and intelligence operatives amonst the enemy to sow confusion, wage psyops(propoganda, terror, dissent), kidnap and or kill key personnel, designate targets(human, military, industrial) for the main offensive, setup forward bases and weapons caches and a dozen other tasks.

This may not be the case at all, but I feel there are some parallels based on alot of supposition, whatever their agenda is, it would appear long term, not short term in its devices.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenc
And yet most look ONLY outward, and expect that REAL solutions come only from an "outside" source...

They should show up and explain that to people and then take off, because it seems that's the only way anyone will ever get it unfortunately.

"Dear Humans, stop sitting around wasting your life waiting for Us, or Jesus, or Obama, or Tom Cruise to come solve all your problems. You have the potential to do it yourselves - just roll up your sleeves and get to work already."

Then they should say something like "this is YOU" and change all the clouds in the sky to look like sheep floating around helplessly in the breeze.

That would be a nice touch.

...Much better than "We have come here to your 'Earth' to float around in what 'you call' the sky to tell you we bring you love and hugs and freshly baked muffins and those cute little furry tribbles from that episode of Star Trek - only they're real and we came up with them first and Star Trek stole the idea from us - and all this can be yours if you just belieeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaderel

Good point...

And the answer is that, for the time being, they don't want to.
Simply put, humanity is not considered ready at a collective level, especially based on some "trials" of more limited contacts.

Leaders of the earth could do little to stop a grand scale manifestation if one were chosen, but that line has been ruled out, at least by most.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

They should show up and explain that to people and then take off, because it seems that's the only way anyone will ever get it unfortunately.

"Dear Humans, stop sitting around wasting your life waiting for Us, or Jesus, or Obama, or Tom Cruise to come solve all your problems. You have the potential to do it yourselves - just roll up your sleeves and get to work already."

You see, this is the problem precisely...

Jesus, the Buddah, and whole array of great prophets, some aliens included, have come and shared immense wisdom, lived it, and then left.

The end result? People expect the come back, while grudgingly putting into slow movement the Divine knowledge made available...

Were this done once again, what would change?

People would again begin to yearn for the come back...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The case can be made for both sides of the argument because of the unpredictable nature of human kind.

At this moment we are pretty much on the crossroads and yes Good willing aliens could act as a signpost. We humans can ignore the signpost but could be made aware of the option.

• At the moment to many people life in a bubble of ignorance not knowing that there are any other options than meek subservience or violent protest, the non-violent resistence options has been forgotten to a great extent. Violent protest will end in a bloodbath for the protesters, meek subservience will end in a joyless world with chipped slaves or maybe even worse.
  • The universal laws are perverted into 'the secret' (forgetting the 3 other laws coming with it thus giving it a fraction of the strength or none)
  • Anything esoteric is automatically shoved in the new-age crap corner.
  • Critical thinking is being diminished by schooling and upbringing.
  • The economy is being used to punish and opress and practically omnipotent in this world.
  • Religion is for the people that know there is something more than what we can see, they get steered into that direction and could be snagged into it.

There are traps everywhere and yes, some can steer away from them and see it how it is but they are to few in between as of yet. Speaking for myself i would get strength out of a confirmation that we are not alone in this fight. A fly-over would stir things up and at this point i really think the positives outweigh the negatives. It would wake people up that are doubting themselves and the reality they are in. Yes it would scare people but those people are scared easily and maybe with time could turn around.

They should not even have to announce themselves because of what Fiatlux said in the 14th of october topic; the anouncer of the fly-over would be in danger of being idolized, killed or both.

We don't need the technology to make free and safe energy because it is already here, we, the population at large need the possibility to use it without fear of getting killed. Same with the other problems of this world. People want to do it and help but are not even making a significant dent in relieving global suffering.

There is a BIG space between black and white and somewhere in the shades of gray there can be found a acceptable option of global assistance. We do not need to be sheltered, just lend the people that do suspect there is more and aliens exist the little push in the back to get moving, release the spring and it will work itself out. I would not trust Alien beings coming here to save us from ourselves, that is benevolent slavery at best and we could be dinner at worst (for all i know) but being slapped while going in shock could be helpfull. Slap us awake and we may get cognizent enough to help ourselves rid of the self-induced hypnosis.

• posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:37 AM
    link   
    Don`t you believe that if they WERE to come, then that in itself would be an interference of many peoples freewill? Think about it. How many of you really want them to come and do what we should be doing ourselves? If I were one of the many who did not want them to interfere with fixing our problems, and they did, that in itself interferes with not only my freewill, but the freewill of those like me. Myself, I believe it`s not a fact that they don`t want to come, it`s more that they dare not interfere. Something of a universal law so to speak.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join