It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a stargate or a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This isn't the 4chan stargate we heard about a while back but I have a friend on another forum who found this and couldn't figure out if it was the real deal or not. I couldn't either.
mmmgroup.altervista.org...
It cetainly doesn't look like a natural formation, and it doesn't seem to have any purpose. Maybe it was an alter of some form.

I thought it was really interesting at any rate.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There's a big problem in the topic question. Since it is really neither a stargate nor hoax, its impossible to respond to your OR question and still make sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It looks like a tomb of some sort. But, I have no facts to base that on.

I just don't visualize that being a stargate.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It looks like a tomb of some sort. But, I have no facts to base that on.

I just don't visualize that being a stargate.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
WOW oh I just love things like this ,I have a friend who goes to Peru all the time
I'll mention it to him and see how hard it would be for him to go there and put his hands on it and see if he gets any visions

I'll have to stress that he not be high on anything but 'life' though

Seriously, that is a fascinating artifact

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
There's a big problem in the topic question. Since it is really neither a stargate nor hoax, its impossible to respond to your OR question and still make sense.

I agree, and I meant to edit it but I had to work. I'll do that though.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

There is no such thing as a stargate. Are you serious? Its a TV program, made up. Inspector gadget doesn't exist. Neither do the care bears. Neither does batman.

Holy crap people, STARGATES? Honestly.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar

There is no such thing as a stargate. Are you serious? Its a TV program, made up. Inspector gadget doesn't exist. Neither do the care bears. Neither does batman.

Holy crap people, STARGATES? Honestly.

They exist, they are wormholes and proven as part of space and time scientifically.

You probably don't believe in ET's either it's ok no worries, this is one way most ET's travel interdimensionally using wormholes aka stargates.

Governments know all about em,
Interesting little video:

Dan Burisch goes into great detail about both the technology and the politics of the Stargates and the Looking Glass.www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's definitely not a stargate, nevertheless very interesting find

I would like to see how deep that little rabbit hole goes?

I'm quite surprised a government hasn't already forced entry and investigated or maybe they already have, who knows!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It looks like someone started to carve out a door but got tired and forgot to come back and finish the job- much like Merseyside builders!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If something is real there is no need to believe in it.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would research how far back there has been a documentedclaim of a "star gate". I imagine that there will be no mention of it until the movie Star gate was released in theaters. It's an invention of the mind, just like vampires, warewolves ans ghosts....it simply does not exist.

Now, could one be developed? I dunno, I'm not a physicist; however, I would wager against it.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I work with physicists, and so far it looks like it might be possible, but you would need a huge, huge, huge source of energy. More energy than is even available on earth.

While free energy proponents would say "oh thats easy", I would say "then stop using grid electricity & oil". None of them have.

The fact is some of these things are only possible because of string theory. There are other simpler theories that may replace it, and unfortunately for us, leave no room for wormholes, dimensional travel, time travel or FTL speeds. I would wager that these theories will prove to be correct, but my heart hopes that they are not.

We will know in 25 years ... so it's not much of a wait.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hello,

The rock formation infact is very dimensional. I can see thru the rock the guardians are still there. I am not a science type person, its to confined- Portals can be all most anything but i am sure there is some prime places for prime reasons for powerful ones, To run a dryer you need 220 usa-suppose if you have farther places to go or not so easy to get there, maybe you do have to fire up the grid* The possible is not "of" this world so don't strain the brian^5

meldy

top topics

join