It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden hints at crisis AFTER Obama is elected

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There will only be one thing that Americans would not like, and that is if our policy towards Israel changes in support of the Palistinians, Hamas, Syria, and Iran. Israel is our strongest and most loyal ally. To break off relations with them would be devestating to say the least.

The crisis would be that a war happens between Israel and Iran and we refuse to help our ally Israel causing the downfall of Israel. I don't even want to think of how terrifying that would be as one should never forget what Israel promised the world. Never again will they go into the ovens unless the whole world go with them. That is the nuclear deterrent. And that, would be horrifying to all Americans.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

US Intelligence: Iran Will Be Able to Build First Nuclear Bomb by February

The information prompted the assertion by Democratic vice presidential nominee Joseph Biden in Seattle Sunday, Oct. 19: “It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy."

SRC: www.debka.com...

Perhaps what THEY know is that Israel will attack Iran !

[edit on 21-10-2008 by JustMy2Cents]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

No one thinks he's superman...I just wonder if he's even qualified to push the broom. That's the concern. Even his own VP says he's not ready.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What do you guys think? That Biden is a prophet and can tell the future?
He's right up there with that Goodchild character.

This whole thing cracks me up!

How many of us here have said "It's coming", "Something is going to go down", "Big happenings ahead", and so forth?

WE know the near future is not going to be easy. BushCo (including McCain) have messed up our country and our relations with the world SO badly, that OF COURSE we haven't seen the full fallout yet. OF COURSE Obama is going to have challenges ahead and be tested. Every president is tested. But we're in interesting times. We're in the middle of an economic crisis.

Biden is just saying what he thinks. He's not a prophet, people. He's a Senator. He doesn't have any way of knowing any specifics of what Obama faces ahead. But I'll tell you what. Whatever is ahead, I'd rather have Obama and Biden dealing with it than an angry old man and a airhead beauty queen.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think it's silly to imply that, given the exact same circumstances, McCain wouldn't be "tested" as well and "won't be ready".

Anyone who is "ready" for an international crisis has some questions to answer about how much they knew, when they knew it and why it was allowed to happen.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's not the "test" that matters. It's the rediness and experience needed to respond. McCain has it. Obama has only community service and a couple of years in the Senate. Not enough to make the important national security decisions when push comes to shove.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Hi Rooster,
I followed your link to the thread, and then to GlobalEurope Anticipation. I then followed that to some of their predictions. One, made in March of this year, said that by the end of 2008. the Euro Dollar exchange would reach 1.75. Since July, when the rate was roughly 1.57, it has now dropped to 1.31 as of this morning, and continues to drop. The website is a propaganda machine for EU, and this "prediction" of theirs is an example of how wrong they are. I wouldn't worry about them. It seems that they didn't realize the obvious, that if the US had financial crisis, so would the rest of the world. As bad as the US crisis is, Europe's is worse. I take no joy in that, because we are all in the same boat, but E2020 doesn't seem to understand that.
Here is the link to their prediction:
www.mindfully.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
There will only be one thing that Americans would not like, and that is if our policy towards Israel changes in support of the Palistinians, Hamas, Syria, and Iran. Israel is our strongest and most loyal ally. To break off relations with them would be devestating to say the least.

Did you know that Israel is spying on the USA? Do allies spy on each other?

Sound a bit ignorant to be on this thread talking about Israel being our only friends

Heres proof Israel is NOT the USA's friend but more like America's biggest problem!

whatreallyhappened.com...
www.rense.com...
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

thats right bubba your gun will solve all our problems...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is he a prophet? Probobly not. Even if he was and he slipped up he'd be erased for his slip. Gone. Finito.

However, let's play the obvious here. The POSIBILITY that somethign serious is going to jump off in six months is real, as other posters have brought forth. If you want to know what's going to happen, watch the news. Listen to what they are talking about. Iran... Security weaknessess in our defenses.... The pieces are there. Put the puzzle together yourself. The pieces are ALWAYS there. It's no fun to not warn you something's going to happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is he a prophet? Probobly not. Even if he was and he slipped up he'd be erased for his slip. Gone. Finito.

However, let's play the obvious here. The POSIBILITY that somethign serious is going to jump off in six months is real, as other posters have brought forth. If you want to know what's going to happen, watch the news. Listen to what they are talking about. Iran... Security weaknessess in our defenses.... The pieces are there. Put the puzzle together yourself. The pieces are ALWAYS there. It's no fun to not warn you something's going to happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I wonder if the powers that be know something we don't? The world economic crash is orchestrated to usher in the amero. the collapse of the goverment next year may be a prelude to the collapse of society.the next few years will be a testing time for all; galactic forces, planetary movements and cataclysms only seen every 3600 years will soon be upon us. Will Mu rise from the ocean and will that be the new land of the superpower?
Nibiru is coming and the soldiers of the world both military, economic and societal are all being distracted by fake economic crises.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And apparently Albright agrees.
you tube video of albright

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by TheRooster

It seems that they didn't realize the obvious, that if the US had financial crisis, so would the rest of the world. As bad as the US crisis is, Europe's is worse. I take no joy in that, because we are all in the same boat, but E2020 doesn't seem to understand that.
Here is the link to their prediction:
www.mindfully.org...

And the typical American ignorance starts once again. Perhaps you should visit Michigan where factories close their doors every day, where mayors of cities need to do part-time jobs to make a decent living, and where more and more people get unemployment. If that's not in your vicinity, maybe you should visit LA and visit some tent camps. Another option is the construction companies and real estate brokers in Atlanta filing bankruptcy.

No such signs here, my friend. As a matter of fact, I live in a country with only 3.2 percent unemployment, the lowest in Europe. In the long term we will also start experiencing the consequences of American stupidity, and to some degree we already do. But in no way we are experiencing problems even slightly comparable to the degree Americans are. I can guarantee you that America is and will be hit hardest of all Western countries due to their own irresponsible practices.

When I joined ATS a couple of years ago, American nationalists (with no clue) used to call me an idiot for saying that this financial crisis would be coming. At the time everything was still normal, and these people ensured me nothing could harm the ''strongest'' economy in the world.

Let's see... where are they now? At least their mouths have been shut as the prediction has become reality.

But I will give you a try to elaborate. Why will the EU be hit harder than the US?

Truly sickening, the amount of Americans constantly bashing Europe.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
What do you guys think? That Biden is a prophet and can tell the future?
He's right up there with that Goodchild character.

This whole thing cracks me up!

How many of us here have said "It's coming", "Something is going to go down", "Big happenings ahead", and so forth?

WE know the near future is not going to be easy. BushCo (including McCain) have messed up our country and our relations with the world SO badly, that OF COURSE we haven't seen the full fallout yet. OF COURSE Obama is going to have challenges ahead and be tested. Every president is tested. But we're in interesting times. We're in the middle of an economic crisis.

Biden is just saying what he thinks. He's not a prophet, people. He's a Senator. He doesn't have any way of knowing any specifics of what Obama faces ahead. But I'll tell you what. Whatever is ahead, I'd rather have Obama and Biden dealing with it than an angry old man and a airhead beauty queen.

Here we go. I knew it would start sometime - the Obama crowd giving Obama's future screw ups a pass and blaming it all on the "inept Bush Administration". So every failure that happens in the Obama administration (if he wins) is going to be because of the remaining fallout from the Bush administration. It won't be Obama's fault huh? The MESSIAH, as Louis Farrakhan puts it, can do no wrong huh?

Amazing ignorance you're spouting there, BH. As much as you would like to believe it's true, the Bush administration did NOT screw up the country as bad as you might think. Contrary to what you might think, the economic situation we're in now started with Clinton easing banking restrictions on Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and it proceeded into the Bush administration. Granted, both Republican and Democratic congressmen have done a piss-poor job of overseeing those regulations, and THAT is what got us into this mess.

In fact, John McCain made an address to Congress in 2006 warning about Fannie/Freddie and nothing was done.

As for the rest of the world - why do we need to be concerned about kissing the ass of the rest of the world? Why is it so important that they like us? They're still going to do business with us, despite what they think of us. Venezuela is proof of that.

God, your posts are becoming more and more ignorant the closer we get to this election. You're drinking all the Kool-Aid that the Obama campaign hands you, and you slug it down without even bothering to look what's at the bottom of the glass.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
God, your posts are becoming more and more ignorant the closer we get to this election.

Yeah, I bet you're really bothered by my posts.
I only wonder why you keep reading them if they are so ignorant...

You're drinking all the Kool-Aid that the Obama campaign hands you, and you slug it down without even bothering to look what's at the bottom of the glass.

And it tastes so GOOD! Come on, sos, give it a little sip. You know you want to...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It turns out the media was trying to cover this up for a while, but lost control. On top of that, Dan Rather says the media is treating this differently than they would if Palin had said it.

Check it out, even Dan Rather is admitting it.

newsbusters.org...

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Well, let us just say it's surprising, and I would just throw it back to you-all and tell you what the McCain campaign is saying this morning, and what a lot of Republicans, they're asking really a question: what if Sarah Palin had said electing John McCain would create an international crisis because of his age. Would that be above the fold on the front page of the New York Times, the Washington Post? Would that be a lead story? We've got somebody who's an expert in the media who I think, Mika, knows a lot better than we do, Dan Rather. Dan, talk about the double standard. Are there times that you would cover this story differently if Sarah Palin said it rather than Joe Biden? Not you, but the media.

DAN RATHER: Well I think the point is well taken, Joe, that certainly if Sarah Palin had said this it would be above the fold in most newspapers today.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Okay this is probally going to get some not so rave reviews but here goes:

Back the train up and pay closer attention to the dates!

Okay first of all what comes in in late January; preliminary profit reports from the HOLIDAY season the most profitable of all quarters!!!!! The one that props up small business and pumps money into every facet of our economys world wide.!Fair warrning its gonna suck bad.! ( iI used to run a biz and no matter how bad the first 3 quarters got, we could always depend on the 4th to pick things up just enough to keep us in biz!)

What has just happened here in the 3rd quater????? All the billions in bail outs world wide have done nothing but prop up the markets for a day or two at the most. Then its an up and down roller coaster while they sneek in and take over banks temporairily injecting money into the market. But in the end we end up back where we started. Stay with me here...

It will be totally evident by the near end of Jan 2009, that we are in a full blown "deep" depression and they will no longer be able to hide it.People who have not been prepared will FREEK OUT... and there will be civil unrest.

It doesnt have to be some gawd aweful terror attack to strike total fear into the hearts of people world wide. Tell them the "truth" that we are broke beyond belief and dont know what to do! We got rid of our food storage because people complained about how much it cost to keep it up, sorry there is no food for all you broke people. We no longer can pay the civil areas of state agencies, so we have to use the armed forces because they are under contract to protect you. (With or with out pay.)
Hello am I the only one who see's this coming?

Okay so he said one of five there is all five people.

Case to prove my point go look at the indice's: Monday saw them "soar" well now take a gander the money ran out look at the markets.....

[edit on 21-10-2008 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Republicans and Democrats are on the same team; not ours. The partisan divide in America is textbook "divide and conquer" tactics. I think Biden is pre-excusing the next step of the NWO.

Necessary but unpopular?

How about just unpopular? Like one world government, which is the elite's attempt to rid the world of the greatest document ever written, the American Constitution?

Keep your head on a swivel, people.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join