It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Moron Award!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:
TN1

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well ,the last few days i did not post at all ,iwas just reading some of the views of our members in various subjects.
Do you want to know what i have decided ??
Just give me your opinion !
Who has to be awarded with this great honour??
I have someone in my mind !!!
Let's vote !!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally ,Kano is right ! We have to give this award to someone for his moron contribution ,someone who has completely misunderstood science ,engineering ,someone with completely wrong political ideas ,someone who doesn't know the HISTORY of this planet ,someone who is narrow-minded,etc...

So, who will be the winner ???

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
uh uhhhh "someone with completely wrong political ideas"

hmm, so someone without the same political agenda as you is wrong? politics is not an exact science so how can anyone be wrong with politics? its what keeps those greedy fat boys and girls going

uh uhhhh "someone who doesn't know the HISTORY of this planet"

again, this is subjective as you're working to certain summations or facts as presented by one set of ppl. For example, when where the first homo sapiens roaming the earth? There are several parties that are undecided on this yet all with claims to different dates. History is only that as viewed through the eyes of the transcriber. Granted, some events are easily agreeable but not all, again, even with carbon dating things are not always exact.

uh uhhhh "someone who is narrow-minded"

in what sense? because they refuse to look at a bigger picture on something. To turn it around you could praise the person for having a very keen focus on a specific issue.

Why not just drop it and let everyone go about their business in each thread. Take ppl to task if you have to in that thread rather then flagilating them in front of a whole section.

VOTE "NO", ITS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO. BETTER STILL, JUST DON'T VOTE.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Erm, if you have any posts that you think qualify for a moron award (in this forum) u2u me.

For help in knowing what does and what doesn't qualify, read the post at the top of the S&T list.

We don't vote on it publicly as that would just degenerate into a slanging match, so it is done privately with u2u. This way recipients only get angry at me and not the people who vote for them, saves on vendettas

join