It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Papal Rash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here's something you could all help me with (perhaps!) It's "old news" but at the time I didn't know about here and the open minded folks who attend and it's been something that has been a question for me.

I'm not particularly paranormally minded (aside from spiritual things) but this happened to me during the funeral of Pope John Paul II on 8th April 2005. I was at home watching it with my sister and mother, I was upset because I had been extremely fond of JPII and towards the end of the funeral my sister sitting beside me said "what's that on your wrist?" I looked and saw the strange rash you can see here. What was odd about it, and still is to me today, is that it appears like an emblem of St Peter's, Rome, with the two semi-circular extensions (like the colonade) and the dome at the top. In reality it was much clearer and contrasting to the skin than it looks in the picture.

I checked on everything from acne to ringworm online but nothing matched. It lasted for about two weeks then faded. The timing of its appearance and its shape just seemed to much of a coincidence to me - any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Could it possibly be the lyme disease bulls eye rash? Check into lymes disease and maybe make an appt. with your dr. and show him the photo, if the rash is gone. If you google image lyme disease rash you can see what other rashes look like.

That's just a suggestion. I have no idea what it could be.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To me it looks like ring worm, I had something similar which lasted about the same amount of time.

Or maybe you bumped into a circular shaped object without realizing until later?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OMG!!!!!!

Catholic Cooties

I'm sorry . . . couldn't resist.

Blame it on Monday.

new topics

top topics

join