It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The CIA infiltrated state government"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've got a fellin jesse's health is about to take a turn for the worse. Probally from steroid use or somthing.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
About a year ago I found out CIA operates in my state to what extent I don't know, I never really thought of asking just because I value my life. Figured the less I know the better off I am but I have personally seen credentials and had them verified by several people.

At the time I just figured it had to do with national security some how and know they do investigate individuals of interest inside our boarders.

Never really thought to ask if they are in every state though.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Whether you believe Jesse or not (not so sure I do...at least his ideas of what they are there for)...there are loopholes that allow the CIA to operate within the U.S. Counterintelligence has been pointed out (i.e. following foreigners linked to espionage activity). However, there are also loopholes that allow for the operation out of Native American lands as well, so many say. (would explain why a lot of those top secret facilities are so close to those places, hmm?)....

Still, under the Patriot Act, and with the addition of the DHS...you can bet dark ops are even more entrenched than ever before in local politics...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I respect Jesse and his public politics. On the surface he is a good man and a good public servant. If you want to know the real Jesse Ventura you need to research his military background. He was very good at what he used to do. Why would a former Gov. go public with info that he already knew was pretty much SOP in every state in the USA. He has a past that dealt him an TOP SECRET (SCI) clearance when he was an operator with the Seal Teams.

I would really like to know what the MOTIVE is behind publicly revealing the connections in the state staff and the Agencies.

What is the MOTIVE?????

Eye of Eagle

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I don't think Jesse Ventura should be speaking out about this, or anything else he knows.

This can make him an enemy combatant/treason/etc... Or he could simply just disappear if he upsets the wrong person.

Freedom fighters need to be careful.

He is a freedom fighter for transparency.

Did you note that most of the time he said that what they did was merited in his eyes?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
its annoying when everyone discredits him just for being a wrestler

he was a navy seal
a wrestler
a actor
a state servant

and now he tells about his experiences and people say oh hes the crazy wrestler whos got steroid problems

makes me wonder if the people saying that crap so quickly over everything he says are actualy the ones who are the dis-info people in the cia

but then i think about it and the cia must be smarter then to be soooooo obvious

or are they?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You want to talk Espionage? Last time I checked (I am not aware if it still is) the nation in the world that is responsible for the most ongoing industrial espionage? France.

The following is from Wikipedia.

The government of France has been alleged to have conducted ongoing industrial espionage against American aerodynamics and satellite companies[5]and vice versa. This list, compiled from public sources over the last fifteen years of the countries that are known to be customers of stolen U.S. technology: Argentina, Brazil, France, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan, Peoples Republic of China, USSR(Russia), South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan.[1] Because of this U.S. intelligence assets were redirected under the administration of Pres. William Clinton away from terrorism targets and toward economic targets to "level the playing field" for U.S. companies competing abroad.[6][2] Some believe this enhanced emphasis by the Clinton administration on economic intelligence is one of the key reasons al Qaeda was able to build its strength without U.S. intervention. [7] The development of the Tupolev Tu-144 supersonic aircraft, with its rapid design and similarity to Concorde, was one of the most prominent examples of industrial espionage in the 20th century.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by antarThe CIA knows it, they HAVE to be able to work with the community now, I think that as long as it is open and honest, it can help keep us safe.

NASCAR is on, better watch it on your TiVo right after you get done with American Idol.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As stated in the other post, why then does he just now start to blow the whistle on over 20 visits by the CIA? When he has been blowing the whistle on many other issues why not before now? Perhaps he has become a mouth piece? I do not know, but if he wanted to create change and be out in the open then what took him so long to come clean about this issue?

I hate talking about the CIA in this forum, it feels like it just brings them in stronger than ever. However, I stand by my original posting in that there needs to be a better form of communication with them than in the past.

The terrorists are here and ready to take action. The CIA is trained specifically to weed out and identify the threats better than any other agency. They need to be able to communicate freely with FBI, state and local authorities if it comes down to intel which would save lives.

I will probably make some enemies here because afterall this is a conspiracy site. I dont care. As our governments change, and they are we need more transparency in all departments which defend our butts.

What would the world be like without characters like 007? That may be fictional, but the real deal is happening as well. I wish they would disclose some of the past near catastrophes they have thwarted. Now that would make for a great book.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Ok your avatar is just sick. As for your comment, yes I LOVED the first two seasons of American Idol, but then I got bored, as for Nascar, my family has been in professional race car driving since before I was born.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Does that mean they can double dip (get paid by both the federal and state or local govt)? I would be more concerned with the rumors of federal govt infiltration by the Russians.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
holy crap thats creepy

i read the one persons comment about the creepy avatar of symbiote and i read it too quick and thought he said the signature was sick

so i clicked the signature

and thats wayyy too coincidental for me to find in this thread lol

thats a crazy conspiracy idea, im surprised i never thought of it

im also surprised its not talked about more on ats

what if ats was all just one big dis-info campaign and that dude from the government really did set up ats

LOL that would be soooo ironic

i love that idea, true or not thats awesome, ats being one whole big conspiracy set up by the government who so many people say are innocent and just keep drinking the kool aid

but hey if theres posters on ats that are dis-info agents who the hell are we to say we know for sure one way or another that ats itself isnt part of just some big dis-info operation

LOL that would make one great movie

so any ats owners/supermods
give me a u2u when you're ready to do the movie, id love to work on it

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
At times, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to believe Jesse Ventura, and much of what he speaks. I listened to him intently on a variety of issues, until he went off on his 9/11 Conspiracy rants.

As for CIA Domestic Ops, similar to the MIL, they most likely do work within the borders of the United States. They do not go around spying and snooping on citizens for the fun of it however, they work with the FBI, DHS, etc. in attempting to discover any possible connections existing between certain groups, and international enemy factions. The CIA simply has no power to ACT within the United States. They can gather INTEL if they wish, they simply cannot go around arresting suspects.

Regardless, MOST of the CIA does in fact focus on Direct International Action, so any actions focused within this Nation are an extreme Minority, and only conducted when an International connection can be firmly established. The WORLD is large enough as is, and with 20,000 employees, how much time do you really think they have to spend doddling around with some "Average Joe" American?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Whether you believe Jesse or not (not so sure I do...at least his ideas of what they are there for)...there are loopholes that allow the CIA to operate within the U.S. Counterintelligence has been pointed out (i.e. following foreigners linked to espionage activity). However, there are also loopholes that allow for the operation out of Native American lands as well, so many say. (would explain why a lot of those top secret facilities are so close to those places, hmm?)....

Still, under the Patriot Act, and with the addition of the DHS...you can bet dark ops are even more entrenched than ever before in local politics...

Holy Smokes I never even thought of that.

Reservations would make sense. After doing construction work on one for a month it was quite an experience.

I was told, "We don't follow the laws of your nation. We don't do what your president says because we are our own nation." I'll never forget that quote, it just kind of sent chills up my spine the way he said it to me lol turned out the guy was pretty cool though. It was true though as an example alcohol was illegal to have and they made sure we all knew it.

That being said we had to have a federal guy with us 24/7 to oversee everything because it was a reservation.

Would make perfect sense only thing is that what purpose would they have on a reservation if they could never leave it so that would kind of put doubts in my head.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe how some of you guys can't wait to throw Jesse under the bus. Jesse is a former Navy SEAL one of the most prestigious special operations forces in the U.S he deserves at least credibility. This courageous American has the guts to stand up to the power hungry elitist and their "shadow" goverment and yet we question him. Now the CIA the people that brought you: Operation paper clip, Operation Tea pot, MK-ULTRA among many others, is now supposed to be more credible than a hard working American patriot that is trying to give the American people a voice. UNBELIEVABLE

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Zapataman]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
About a year ago I found out CIA operates in my state to what extent I don't know, I never really thought of asking just because I value my life. Figured the less I know the better off I am but I have personally seen credentials and had them verified by several people.

At the time I just figured it had to do with national security some how and know they do investigate individuals of interest inside our boarders.

Never really thought to ask if they are in every state though.

This has nothing to do with this post, but I love the kitty! I always thought they were the true intelligent animals on this planet...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by antar
As I see it, in the past the terror network was operating outside the US and now it is 2nd 3rd generation infiltration and the CIA knows it, they HAVE to be able to work with the community now, I think that as long as it is open and honest, it can help keep us safe.

As for Kennedy and the other examples, no real proof.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG......

Oh yeah, did I say WRONG?

That is what the Federal Bureau of Investigation is for! Period. The CIA has had a very nasty history of fraud, corruption and manipulation. Not always in the best interest of this nation either. Most of the time it is in the best interest of the highest bidder.

Now, I'm not saying all CIA people are bad. I would say the bulk are very good people. Patriots actually. But the few bad seeds can sure screw things up for everyone.

Please, I hope your not so nieve...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Textreply to post by theindependentjournal

Jesse has talked about this in his book as he states in this video from Willie nelson's Ranch with Alex Jones.It is a great you tue sries with frank and open discussions with these men and they have brilliant insights into our current economic crisis.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
United States Intelligence Community

We are the sum of our parts. Shouldn't we believe that there are good people embedded within these agencies who do have the right idea? Wouldn't their perception be better than ours?

We're judging whole groups of people as one. Of course there is corruption. Intelligence is probably an inaccurate word used to describe what's been done in our name.

I can imagine how being on the inside as an employee of one of these agencies can go to a person's head.

Many are rogues who if caught will be considered on their own. The CIA employs agents who carry out assassinations in other countries in order to affect the geo-political playing board.

Our primative ways of bringing change has got to stop but the only way it can is if the decent people within these organizations come forward and are allowed to tell what they know. Can you handle the truth?

We have to understand and forgive them because ultimately we are the ones who led them to believe their immoral acts were righteous. Can we forgive ourselves?

This is a tangled web and a bureaucratic mess. Some, if not all of the people involved in the things they are asked to do have surely been profoundly affected and that has no doubt trickled down to their loved ones.

I feel for us all but have to believe there's still hope as long as we keep talking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join