It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MoD files reveal fresh UFO accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

MoD files reveal fresh UFO accounts

news.aol.co.uk

Aliens from other planets are living among us - or so a small band of passionate converts would have the Government believe.

The newly-released Ministry of Defence UFO files contain everything from calm accounts by professional pilots to unhinged rants about the extraterrestrial menace.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.aol.co.uk
news.aol.co.uk

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Every day it seems, even more details are being released.
Are the government slowly conditioning us to the fact that we are genuinely being visited?
I find it hard not to believe this even though I have never had the pleasure of seeing a UFO myself, especially when given some of the accounts by credible witnesses. By credible witnesses, I am talking of experiences reported by Pilots, Police officers, Military personnel etc.

news.aol.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ive just been reading about some of these incidents.

One pilot said he was seconds away from firing 24 rockets at the object, which moved erratically and gave a radar reading like "a flying aircraft carrier." The pilot, Milton Torres, now 77 and living in Miami, said it spent periods motionless in the sky before reaching estimated speeds of more than 7,600 mph (12,000 kph).

I would like to see the seagull squad explain this one? some very interesting reports included in the News release Here

Perhaps it was Chinese lanterns? I cant wait for some explanations as to what these could be, these releases are incredible.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Here's the full list of the incidents between 1986 and 1992:
ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

From the national archives.

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"Pilot told to shoot UFO over Norwich" from the local newspaper:

www.eveningnews24.co.uk...

More here:

www.mailonsunday.co.uk...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by tommyc]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
More here says it was “the size of an aircraft carrier”

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This was just on Headline News.
The talking head mentioned the files and then went into detail about a shooting missile file, she wrapped it up saying it wasnt a shooting missile and officials say they do not know what it was.
That was the whole kaboodle on this but I thought it was interesting that it was on CNN headline news.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Here's the full list of the incidents between 1986 and 1992:
ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

From the national archives.

Enjoy!

In case people have missed it, all the files can be located in the link quoted above

There really is some interesting stuff - a lot of debunking, but some unexplained and apparently unexplainable events.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Thanks for the link budski.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO 50 years ago. Either the Gov is secretly ahead in technology by 50 years or there is something up. Documents to prove it yet the USA sits there and says 'oh we don't have nothing in our files!' Yeah right! Maybe they do have more to hide like the Roswell bodies, but why would that have to be kept secret? Unless of course the aliens got something on us. There is nothing stopping them from just showing up for all to see, but they continue to play games. Is the USA, Aliens or both playing games? Maybe there is a NWO and the USA is paving the road so eventually these aliens can be revealed. Long time ago I come to the conclusion that IF aliens are real, they nor our government can hide them forever! Our technology grows and grows and sooner or later the truth will come out one way or another!

Ordered to shoot down UFO

Passenger Jet Almost Collided With UFO Over England

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
UFO spotted over Grantham's Area 51

www.granthamjournal.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Five of the strangest UFO sightings and encounters.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

top topics

join