It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schools have too much power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by weeman
does it really matter

uhh yeah. Because if you really wore the shirt to tease the girl then you guys are a bunch of a$$holes! I swear to god if I was going to your school I would punch your lights out for being a bully.

lol yeah, pussies run in crowds anyways, you all have to gang up on her.

I guess I've forgotten what it's like to be a child, so desperate to belong to a clique and be one of the kewl.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
lol, you are a senior, and doing this jr high BS?

really whats wrong with you, sickening, you desire to mind # someone, does it make you feel better, really does it?

I think you just need a devastating ass kicking.

karma they say.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If I was God I'd reach over and punch you in the balls.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
If I was God I'd reach over and punch you in the balls.

I would kick him in the balls!

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thats pretty stupid, i dont even think this thread should have been made, you make fun of people and you get what you deserve. The thing is that people dont care about other people these days and that immature people make others feel bad.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Thats stupid.. the thing is that people dont care about other people these days and that immature people make others feel bad.

Damn RIGHT!! I Love your avatar by the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hah! Thanks i got it from some site i cant remmber i had to take off the "son of a bish!" part because it was too big to fit for my avatar or else it would be hilarious but ohh well

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yeah I am really suprised seniors would do something like this, sounds like something you'd expect jr high kids to do.

More suprised how many people willing to do it, just shows you how eager people are to conform. No balls to stand up, rather just be one of the pack and accepted.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
More suprised how many people willing to do it, just shows you how eager people are to conform. No balls to stand up, rather just be one of the pack and accepted.

Damn straight. Makes me sick. I used kick the $hit outta bullies like this when I was in high school!

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
By the way weeman thats pretty sensless also man you need to be teached a lesson so you sir =

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
to quote bloodhound gang

All in all you're just another dick with no balls.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Lysergic]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join