It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Conspiracy Facts - Incriminating

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I’d be very surprised if you could have typed that without smiling. If those words had been spoken, you likely would have snickered. I would hardly consider your side ever presenting any evidence. It’s been 7+ years. You should give some serious thought on how you process information. Anything your side brings to the table is normally already filled with holes, if not it is within a day or so. The very list that the OP started this thread with is years old, with the points being proven pointless or wrong ever since.

As I have said many times before, just asking a question doesn’t elevate your argument, but having a valid answer does. Conspiracy Theories wouldn’t exist as long as they do if people would understand the answers that are explained, answered, written about & posted time and time again. Your side wouldn’t know a fact if it bit you on the arse.

While most people consider sources from various sources, you seem to favor the Hollywood style more. Pot, meet Kettle, Kettle, meet Pot…

BTW- You are right about 1 thing, you did make a mistake responding. In doing so, you only prove how people believe things aimlessly, even though not a shred of evidence has ever been found, let alone proven.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

You have not proven anything here, but how good you are with snide remarks and belittling anyone who questions the Government version of twisted lies. You sir! Are not a leading authorities on 911.

I would hardly consider your side ever presenting any evidence. It’s been 7+ years. You should give some serious thought on how you process information. Anything your side brings to the table is normally already filled with holes, if not it is within a day or so. The very list that the OP started this thread with is years old, with the points being proven pointless or wrong ever since.

If it is so pointless then why bother coming in here to post!
Do you have something incriminating to say about the 911 conspiracies Facts?

I can name a few right here, care to have an adult conversation about some incriminating Facts?

1. why did NORAD lie?
2. why did NIST lie?
3. why did FEMA lie?
4. why did 911 commission lie?
5. why did Bush lie us in a war?
6. why did the FBI lie?
All been proven liars for the 911 cover up.

[edit on 11/4/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Cash, I got no axe to grind with you. You have proven time & again how funny some of the Truthers can be, but you also know that you are laughed at. You have gotten somewhat better at cutting & pasting tired lists… dare I say, your grammar has even improved slightly. You are still living in a fairy tale.

You are correct though, that I haven’t proven anything. Besides having all the facts on my side, I also have thje vast majority of credible professionals. I don’t care what a retired pilot or a Defense Dept groundskeeper thinks, I care mostly about what the facts point to, the preponderance of evidence leads to & what a critical thinking educated person thinks.

Your list of supposed “lies” has been addressed plenty of times, so there is no need for me to repeat them, just for you to sprinkle them with your fairy dust. You have proven yourself to be some kind of savant with reaping old posts, so use your skills to find them. I actually have nothing but time, but I chose to only point out the flaws in the Truthers thinking, pretty much to show that there is always a more reasonable explanation to the fairy mindset.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You are correct though, that I haven’t proven anything. Besides having all the facts on my side,

Now look who is living in a fairy tale.

I also have thje vast majority of credible professionals.

Ya! so do we. We all ready proved yours are the liars.

I don’t care what a retired pilot or a Defense Dept groundskeeper thinks

Just as I thought.

I care mostly about what the facts point to, the preponderance of evidence leads

You evade the issues with your own form of nonsense while others, perhaps more intelligent than you pretend to be, have no trouble with the material.

what a critical thinking educated person thinks.

So retired pilots are not educated person and can not do critical thinking,Wow!

Your list of supposed “lies” has been addressed plenty of times

*Snip*

so there is no need for me to repeat them, just for you to sprinkle them with your fairy dust.

Repeat what?

You have proven yourself to be some kind of savant with reaping old posts

Your comments and opinions fail to offer any meaningful dialog or information, and are worthless except to pander to emotionalism, and in fact, *Snip*

point out the flaws in the Truthers thinking, pretty much to show that there is always a more reasonable explanation to the fairy mindset.

If you think what has been presented are 'lies', why not simply so illustrate? Why do you refuse to address the issues by use of such disinformation tactics.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 11/5/2008 by cashlink]

Edit to remove "Snide" comments

Warnings are next

[edit on 11/5/2008 by semperfortis]

[edit on 11/5/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
Cash, I got no axe to grind with you. You have proven time & again how funny some of the Truthers can be, but you also know that you are laughed at.

Was this off topic, sensless reply to undebunkable material concerning 911 and the justice that the familes of the victims of 911 are seeking really proper?

Do these tactics still work?

People are waking up to the tactics. Sorta like watching that frail old man behind the curtain in the wizard of oz. He didnt even know he was being watched.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

"As I have said many times before, just asking a question doesn’t elevate your argument, but having a valid answer does. Conspiracy Theories wouldn’t exist as long as they do if people would understand the answers that are explained, answered, written about & posted time and time again. Your side wouldn’t know a fact if it bit you on the arse. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear! Another expert. . . You say we wouldn't know a fact if it bit us on the arse! I say you're talking out of your arse. Trying to make out that everyone who questions the official line concerning 9/11 is somehow ignorant or unable to understand the ridiculous explanations given by the likes of the 9/11 committee is to just spout utter nonsense. You don't need a Phd to understand that we are being lied to. The official explanation is full of holes.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
In doing so, you only prove how people believe things aimlessly, even though not a shred of evidence has ever been found, let alone proven.

Originally posted by Jezus
I probably am making a mistake responding to this but I just really like this form of argument.

No matter how much evidence piles up; scientific, eyewitness, logical, circumstantial, etc.

No matter how many strange occurrences and unexplained circumstances surround the event.

No matter how many contradictions and holes in the official story present themselves.

No matter how many experts, professionals, and insiders point out these facts.

And no matter how ridiculous explanations become...

Just say, "Umm...you don't have any evidence" because IT WORKS. It is ironic you mention people who are not willing to read much because your strategy targets these people.

You have to read/watch the explanations and evidence that is available in order to understand the truth, otherwise just take this guy's word for it that no such evidence exists.

You definitely can't find it all over the internet.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Jezus]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if freefall on WTC7 then freefall on WTC1&2

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hmmm I find it odd most of the good videos on youtube that talk about anything to do with Bush and 911 have been taken down due to policy voilations.. Very suspect to me to know they are trying to tear down all the stuff people have done thats shows heavy proof..

Still to this day battle lines are being drawn..
I met this girl in the bar about a week ago.. And for the life of me I dont know how we got talking about 911.. But she was cute, and was pretty smart too.. Until we got around to talking 911.

I didnt say right out how I feel, I let her talk first.. Im glad I did.
As she went into a rant about how stupid truthers are. And how there was no conspiracy at all.. This went on for about 5 mins..
I just agree'ed nicely with her.. And told her I had to go..

I could never put any time or effort into people like her.. Granted we had just met, and had a good hour talk before this came up..
Im sure I could have gone further with her, but she made me sick by her ignorance.. So I just said forget it.. I dont want someone like this in my life at all..

Thus battle lines are being drawn.. And if you even consider something is wrong with 911 you are a wacked out truther..
They have done this to us.. And they lump us all together with no planers. and other far out ideas that just rape and pillage the whole deal..

Screw it man.. Im so sick and tired of putting up a fight that seems like a losing battle.. I will just find people to spend my time with who are a bit more open minded, and not so eagar to put us all in one big group and boil us in a pot and label us terrorists...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join