posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:06 PM
The pentagon conspiracies discredit and distract from proven evidence of
- the fake debate between no plane and no complicity gets the Bush regime off the hook
- there is zero evidence for any of the "no plane" claims - hundreds of people saw Flight 77, none saw a cruise missile, Global Hawk robot plane,
smaller plane or flying saucer piloted by giant lizards
- the physical evidence shows that a large twin engine jet hit the nearly empty part of the Pentagon, the "Black Boxes" were found, cleanup crews
found remains of the passengers, the "hole was too small" claim was a hoax
- making 9/11 complicity dependent on the no-plane claim was a brilliant tactic to discredit the real evidence for people inside the Beltway, both
for the majority who vote against Bush and the political / military elites (especially the military officers who saw the plane crash or the plane
- the material on this page and all of the websites that are linked here should finally extinguish the "no plane" hoax -- except for those who have
staked their credibility on these claims and cannot admit a mistake, and those who intentionally promote the hoax. Every claim for the "no plane"
hoaxes is refuted here or at a page linked from this page.
Research more about Pentagon Disinfo here oilempire.us...
Missile pods, holograms, exotic weapons, tv fakery and other disinformation conspiracies are not embraced by experts and professionals that disagree
witht the official story.
With an operation as big as 911 it should be no suprise they would also have to cover it up for years with multiple forum members on multiple
conspiracy sites such as this one.
A field guide to disinformation
The government uses lies to distract and discredit
on this page:
•why are there "no planes on 9/11" hoaxes?
•the two front war paradigm
•9/11: claims of complicity
•Media & 9/11
•Pentagon Missile hoax: technical details
•the purpose of the hoaxes
•9/11 truth movement opponents think it is fake
•"Physical Evidence" and the World Trade Center
•Conspiracy Gatekeepers: some are sincere, some are not
to read the full article.
A MUST READ. Click here--->Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation (Includes The 8
Traits of A Disinformationalist) by H. Michael Sweeney
[edit on 19-10-2008 by IvanZana]