It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What happened to My U2U Function?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
For some reason my U2U function is not working, is this just a site malfunction or is this down permanently?




posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
How is it not working? Mine works but the red U2U alert won't turn off after I've read it.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You have a u2u ban.
Direct credit me ten dollars and i will have the problem resolved.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
You have a u2u ban.
Direct credit me ten dollars and i will have the problem resolved.


There isn't a "U2U ban" that I'm aware of. Even if you've been post banned you would still be able to U2U the staff.

@PinealGlandThoth - What are the symptoms? Can you access the U2U system? Do you get an error message when you try to U2U someone?



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Try entering your member center via ats instead of bts. See if that helps. Are you logged into ats AND bts, or only ats or bts? Does this link work for you?



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
did you get it working? i was just about to U2U you and i noticed your thread
... i'm gonna try it anyhow



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
yeah I found it when you U2U'ed me but now I can't find it.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

There isn't a "U2U ban" that I'm aware of. Even if you've been post banned you would still be able to U2U the staff.



Not sure how much ATS has been altered from the original XMB code, but there should be a u2u ban function in the administration panel.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All good now guys, thanks



posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
How is it not working? Mine works but the red U2U alert won't turn off after I've read it.


It's happening the same to me



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
[edit on 23-10-2008 by Azador]



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl
 


You have a u2u ban.
Direct credit me ten dollars and i will have the problem resolved.



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador
 



LOL- it's working fine now



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
my U2U light is lit up and I don't have any new U2U's in there. I am not sure why it is not going away.



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316
 


May sound simple, but have you tried refreshing the page?



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
 


I have had this fro two days now and have refreshed the page. It has to be with the system because I have no U2U and it is still saying I do. Thanks though



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
my U2U light is lit up and I don't have any new U2U's in there. I am not sure why it is not going away.

I had the same problem untill I deleted some of my u2us



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
 


I have had this fro two days now and have refreshed the page. It has to be with the system because I have no U2U and it is still saying I do. Thanks though


Del or save u2us in your inbox, it will be sure to fix the problem.



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
IT worked, thanks for your help. It was starting to bug me.



posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
where's the U2U button at the top of the page???


it was there earlier...




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join