It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO picture is 'best proof yet'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"The British Transport Police officer will reveal the findings at the UFO Data Magazine annual conference in Pontefract, West Yorks, on October 25. "

I wonder where in Pontefract this conference is, I live in Pontefract (grew up in Florida) and no one has ever heard of the place outside of Leeds, so something like this coming here is quite exciting.

-Ry

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I totally believe in intellegent life out there. Beings that can travel over time and space. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a water droplet. I thought it was a droplet before I looked at the next post. I'm still waiting for that pic or video they is jaw dropping.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Perhaps it's a flying ice cream sandwich...

Seriously though, interesting picture. Definitely looks like some sort of craft. Thanks to the photoshoppers (katsuo, solomons path, etc...) for cleaning up the pic and giving us a couple different effects.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
everyone has seen the whole picture and not just the zoomed in version?
why would just one single drop of water be on that window? answer me that,
thats if it was even taken through a window

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82

I simply cannot buy into the arguement that the Sun or any other hick newspaper would be forward enough to be the real thing. That reasoning is because they lack credibility.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, while I think these papers print a lot of bunk, perhaps some of these folks only post their stories there because it's the only source that will do so. So while 99.9% of their stuff is probably garbage, if an actual story were to become published, it may well appear there, before a reputable media source would.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Definitely the Millenium Falcon......in retreat. As I seem to recall, the MO of it's pilot is to retreat, but then return at the most vital of moments.

The purple golw on the top is the refraction of an Imperial laser blast impacting the top turret shield.

It is over England, so perhaps 'ol Han is just trying to make the "Castle" run in under 12 parsecs?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Personally, I am over it. After pondering for a while it just seems inconclusive and us arguing does not seem to help. We just need more evidence. End of story.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path

*walks up to a window with a randomly shaped water droplet, squints, pretends to be surprised*

"OMG it's a UFO!"

"Ooooh this is the best evidence of the existence of ETs! Disclosure! Disclosure! Starred flagged! Starred flagged!"

[edit on 22-10-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I knew it it's an invasion of 45 record UFO's.

Hey can anybody read the label?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82
its the pic that was meant to be coming under discussion not the paper, it clearly states where the picture came from and the name of the women its her that should be questioned of her credibility not the damn paper that printed the story!

We hear you but in order to make a fair judgement all avenues need to be explored. It just so happens that the source THE SUN newspaper, is known for its, 'simplicity' shall we say.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is the place where they will be analyzing the picture with talks from former ministry of defense and raf officials so surely this will give the picture a bit more credibility as if it was just a simple raindrop they wouldnt even use it in the first place

lapisufoparanormal.blogspot.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by brettcal82]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82
This is the place where they will be analyzing the picture with talks from former ministry of defense and raf officials so surely this will give the picture a bit more credibility as if it was just a simple raindrop they wouldnt even use it in the first place

Well, first off, the link you've provided us with is a UFO site, so it has BOGUS written all over it. Why, you ask, am I so unfair?

Because I just am. I've lost all patience with these sorts of posts. So unless your photo is to be included in Astronomy or National Geographic, in other words, if your source is ridiculously biased from the start or even includes YouTube videos, you will be dismissed.

Period.

It's time for everyone here--believer and skeptic alike--to start raising the bar. Quit settling for websites that host literal flying saucers or fairy unicorns. If it's the truth, it deserves scientific, adult scrutiny, period.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join