It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO picture is 'best proof yet'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by brettcal82

Its a drop of water on the lens

Okay. Now provide us with a similar example to support your claims, where it was indeed a water droplet.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Actually, I suppose a water droplet on the lens just above the cloud puncture COULD blend the colors I observed quite easily in the photo to look PRECISELY that way. In fact, the color distribution was directly opposite their counterparts AS IF the light was being refracted oppositely due to water.

Note the corresponding colors and their placement on the image. With a spot in the middle.

I agree, that is a drop of water.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Please stay on topic and stop with the "Instant Ridicule"

Semper

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Best proof for alien life here..nope. Just another picture of another unidentified craft....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Best proof for alien life here..nope. Just another picture of another unidentified craft....

Obviously not the best, but despite that it has the potential to be good evidence since they are awaiting further responses/comments from the photographer.

Also, still waiting for water droplet similarity evidence.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

Also, still waiting for water droplet similarity evidence.

Me too. It doesn't look like a water droplet..but what do I know Im not a photography expert. I can say with certainty that I have never seen a water droplet on a picture look like that.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well anyone has a camera and access to water so the water droplet theorist should be able to demonstrate the ingenious effect.

Id hardly think a 57 year old nanny was photoshopping UFO pictures though...

Very nice image.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Wow riggs, I am genuinely surprised at your response. Maybe I though of you as a disbeliever at whatever cost.

Anyway, in my opinion, I really do not want it to be a water droplet, since that shape just looks too much like a spacecraft. Just coincidence perhaps but of course we need more evidence.

However the more i look at it, the more it does look like a droplet.

It seems the water droplet reverses or inverts the image that is within proximity. By the looks of the images KATSUO put up, it look as if that may be so.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I did a Google search for images with water droplets on them, while many I found were deliberate artworks I found a few that were accidental. The water droplets appear as a white, translucient smudge across the image, not clear and defined like the UFO image. In my opinion it is not a water droplet.

I smudged out the people's faces but apart from that the images are unaltered straight off Google:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

I agree, the color distribution in the photo is telling. Each color in question is mirrored by another color in the "background"... In quotes because there is actually NO real backgound.

And, in fact, they are mirrored and inverted... Furthermore, as one would expect, the reference of view within the bubble of the water droplet is condensed into a relatively bubble shape. Meaning that the color inverse is compact within the droplet.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It honestly looks like a triangle shaped Oreo to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Your example shows a very bright overall tone in comparison to the photo in question. Meaning that the overall color of the scene is white... Where as the photo in question had an overal color of grey tending to shades of off-white with even a predominance of deep purple in the hue.

Not the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

I agree, the color distribution in the photo is telling. Each color in question is mirrored by another color in the "background"... In quotes because there is actually NO real backgound.

And, in fact, they are mirrored and inverted... Furthermore, as one would expect, the reference of view within the bubble of the water droplet is condensed into a relatively bubble shape. Meaning that the color inverse is compact within the droplet.

Ahhh. Yes I did not think about the spectrum of the outer image being condensed as well as inverted. Good thinking!
Maybe we can get some more information about this phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Looks like a kite which happens to be in front of a bright hole in that cloud.

The fact that its from the Sun and that no one else is reporting this, when it occurred in daylight over a populated area, makes it very suspicious.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
If its a water droplet.....it must know something!! hahah, lol. Seriously. it looks nothing like a water droplet, but then again, this is The Sun.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It could be anything really couldnt it.
Thats the damn problem.
We never get a full video taking us through its whole course the whole motions doing different things at close range to analyze.
Because as soon as someone posts it it gets taken down no matter where they put it.
The closest thing to reality was the Florida UFO which was far far away in the sky.
Which of course I think we have about 1000 different so called explanations for that.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
looks interesting,but its from the "sun" so say no more.....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
to all those saying "water droplette" what about the witness testemony that she saw something flying across the sky and took a picture of it? She didn't see a drop of water fly accross the sky did she?

And to give this story a little more credibility,it was also covered on the bbc this morning. They also showed the mexican released footage.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ausconspiracies_

Excellent eyes!

Thanks for your fine debunking skills

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join