It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuremberg Trials: Big Pharma's Crimes Against Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Nuremberg Trials: Big Pharma's Crimes Against Humanity

www.NaturalNews.com

The domination by the pharmaceutical industry of current medical practice and their insidious influence on government legislation is a direct legacy of IG Farben and the Nazi war criminals who ran the original cartel.

Crimes are still being committed today on such a massive scale that millions of people have died since World War Two and millions more are being poisoned daily by these monsters.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.naturalnews.com

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Big Pharma attacks vitamins + minerals
High-Fructose Corn Syrup -- Another Poison in Common Foods
Creating Disease: Pollution, Mutation, Adaptation and Evolution

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is disturbing, especially considering that this IG Farben legacy was eventually established as Standard IG Farben by our good friend John D. Rockefeller, president of Standard Oil Company. It can be argued that WWII could not have been possible without IG Farben and Standard Oil.

It seems that the we are experiencing genocide on a completely different level than what we've seen before, but with some of the same influences behind the curtains. It might be time to revisit Nuremburg and end what was started years ago.

www.NaturalNews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
THis article and the related Codex alimintarius scare the heck outta me! How they get away with this stuff is beyond me and how they supposedly plan to regulate vitamins and herbs like garlic and peppermint smells like trouble for us regular folks
! I know Soylent green was a movie and I hope it stays that way.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread but people should be paying attention to this.

Big pharma is a mass murderer and nobody cares.

I wish that individual states would pass bills banning pharmaceutical advertising. They did it to tobacco companies, which effectively kill less per year than pharma.

new topics

top topics

join