It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporter knocked on my door.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Ok if i saw a ufo..
the next day the men and black show up....asking about lets say my flower's in the garden..
i am going to assume there connected.

that's basically my point ..

Dog gets shot.
later obama supporter knocks on my door..mentioning this site.
that i frequent .

then she gets bit by the dog down the street.

i know it's a far reach..But who would have something against me to shot my dog?

Yes, it is a far reach. However, it was a good go in an attempt to create a relationship between a dog shooting an Obama and his supporters.

Where you analogy falls down is that there are many cases of the two being pared together. Dog shooting and Obama campaigners is pretty much a new/unique idea and so you don't really have that much of reason to try and tie them together other than your partisan bias - and don't say you don't have one, because your posts and threads suggest otherwise.

random dog shooting in town limits i rekon.

I "rekon" too. However, it doesn't make for good Obama-bashing material, does it?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
how was i bashing obama?
i clearly stated.. some obama supporter knocked on my door.
Then after talking said i must go to above top secret site that helps to spread lie on obama.roughly.

how am i lying she did..

2nd
the fact i frequent this site...and she mentioned it..has to raise a eyebrow on something.

3rd my dog was shot...merely coincidental ..but to me before the fact of the visitor..
i will have to say it's still open for judgment.

i watch movies and what not..
kill something..intimidate the person to stop talking..
just saying....

i know its far fetched i have never said it wasn't...
but at same time 1+1=2

im not arguing it with ya..im just telling you what happen lol

oh forgot to add i dont like obama...might be the reason i link 1+1

i don't like mcain either but his supporter isn't the one knocking on my door either naming ATS.
so in all fairness id suspect mcains followers of same thing if role was reversed.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm so tired of getting visits. Yesterday I had both campaigns come to my door within an hour of each other. Man, had I known the McCain camp was hot on their heels, I'd have stalled the Obama drones long enough to get some fireworks in the front lawn! He, my neighbor and I had just finished wiring 220v into the garage, insulating and drywalling everything, and had cracked open a cold one and ordered a pizza. We had the immense sense of accomplishment, a cold one in hand, and some fresh non-chain pizza. A few rounds between the battle-bots of both campaigns would have been the perfect ending to a great weekend!

Alas, I pointed to the Ron Paul sign and the multitude of flags in the neighborhood flying upside down, and told them politely that they were barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
how was i bashing obama?
i clearly stated.. some obama supporter knocked on my door.

You're bashing Obama by proxy. You admit "oh forgot to add i dont like obama...might be the reason i link 1+1" and your prior posting has to take be taken into consideration.

Then after talking said i must go to above top secret site that helps to spread lie on obama.roughly. how am i lying she did..

2nd
the fact i frequent this site...and she mentioned it..has to raise a eyebrow on something.

3rd my dog was shot...merely coincidental ..but to me before the fact of the visitor..
i will have to say it's still open for judgment.

i watch movies and what not..
kill something..intimidate the person to stop talking..
just saying....

Now what a minute your post doesn't even make sense now. "kill something..intimidate the person to stop talking.." Think on the nature of "stop talking", that means by very definition, that any "talking" would have already started. However, you've already said I misunderstood the timing of the events and you pointed out that your dog was shot before the campaigner came around. How is that intimidating you to stoptalking? At that point in time you hadn't even talked to a campaigner!

Or, are you saying these Obama campaigners are 'on to you'? They know you frequent ATS and they know what you do here? That they're spying on you and therefore knew you were "talking" on the internet on the ATS forum?

An unlikely scenario is just getting more unlikely with every post.

i know its far fetched i have never said it wasn't...
but at same time 1+1=2

What kind of logic is that? Yes, exotic maths aside, 1+1=2. However, you're trying to tie two things together with very spurious reasoning. You've already said that you reckon that it was just random dog shooting but now you're saying "1+1=2" as if it's some kind of evidence and all adds up? Are you serious?

im not arguing it with ya..im just telling you what happen lol

oh forgot to add i dont like obama...might be the reason i link 1+1

i don't like mcain either but his supporter isn't the one knocking on my door either naming ATS.

so in all fairness id suspect mcains followers of same thing if role was reversed.

There's no fairness involved here, I don't even know why you're trying to assert this. Seriously, reading through your posts and your threads, the evidence is there as to what your feelings are on Obama &c. And that was before you started suggesting that Obama campaigners shot your dog.

If the Obama campaigners are spying on your internet activities, then perhaps they've seen your laughably 'un-biased' posting history too.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

I couldn't vote for any person who doesn't know the difference between 'their' and 'there'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join