It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top international military officials meet in Adirondacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have a few observations to add to the discussion featuring the mysterious military meetings in the Adirondacks.

First off, Ft. Drum is very inconveniently located with regards to this airport, both geographically and in terms of land based navigation. It is a several hour drive from the Lake Placid airport. Fort Drum would be much better served by the municipal airport in Watertown, NY. The Adirondack mountains have long been a retreat for the moneyed elites of the Northeast. The Adirondack great camp- acres held as private reserves are still an institution that exists today. It's very easy to be incredibly isolated up there.

I don't get into UFOs much, but they could have been meeting about this:

www.ufodigest.com...

which is rumored to be a UN sponsored UFO disclosure project. I guess they're afraid society would break down. If they feel that morality is only based on one's religious taboos, and aliens would disrupt our normal religious contemplations I guess they're right. I doubt that would be the case though. Atheists aren't anarchists, why would people of the various cloths forget?

Either way, I've been in to that airport several times, it's quite small and you're very close to several exclusive resorts, expansive private camps, as well as half disintegrated trailers and abandoned cars. I have seen other military aircraft there, but nothing nefarious. As another aside, i know Bentley Motors did a shoot at lake clear.

I wish I had a good list of what families and corporations owned true Great Camps in the area still. There are a lot of newer.25 Acre McMansions in the hills now, but there is still plenty of exclusivity and privacy.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I do believe I read that the international "Stratego" championship is being held in that area.

"Stratego" isn't that a board game? winner takes all?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Eeeeeep! Okey, seriously. There's been a lot of the military radar planes (Brain locked up on me I know what their called I just can't think of it now, the planes with the big black dish on top AWAK? something like that) flying around here for the past couple months.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Can i add that here in Scotland we too are seeing a build up of awaks and US helicopters over my town. Also saw some US troops in town in full camo gear. The last time we had anything like this it was during the build up to iraq 2. Could this be a planning meeting or evena briefing meeting for all those non american heads re dates and plans for striking Iran??

deff something going on.

Respects

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The alleged UN "Contact" meetings update claimed military leaders working for the State Dept were meeting with foreign counterparts and "ET" in secret locations on an ongoing basis.

There is a hunting club reserved for the very wealthy or connected in the area but I doubt they would arrive on a State Dept 757. I also doubt the local airport staff would require security clearances in that case. That's a State Dept plane, not a Pentagon one.

This is either a high level meeting via State or one of the "UN Contact" meetings. The information that a Navy Admiral is in charge actually fits with the "ET" meetings.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you guys who thinks this isn't a hunting trip. I work at an airport as a Lineman in Augusta GA. What I do is guide, fuel and anything else a private jet/passenger might need. In Augusta we have the Augusta National, which is the course the masters is held at. We constantly get private military jets i.e. Lears, King Airs and Gulf Streams to name a few. The passengers are usually Generals with a few exceptions. They for the majority of the time are there for meetings, but guess what? They bring their clubs and generally stay for about 4 days. So this story just reminds me of what I have seen. High ranking officials working hard, but playing harder.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

One of the U.S. Armies premium divisions (10th Mountain) is stationed West of Saranac Lake. They have facilities capable of handling any aircraft. This landing site is two hours by car from there, on winding roads, through remote areas. During the Cold War this region did hold a large strategic airbase, since decommissioned, not far away in Plattsburg.

It is hunting season in NY State, so that holds for a thin cover. I grew up in this area and most people don't understand how remote and how thinly the population is spread through the Adirondaks. Many areas are classified as wilderness and no motorized traffic is allowed inside. The residents tend to be tight lipped and keep outsiders at arms length.

With the isolation of the area, and the military infrastructure in place, this region is perfect for all sorts of low key, secret type, shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by elderban

Interesting perhaps the Iron Mountian boys are calling for a meeting something is up.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with European leaders proposing a global currency...

I recall reading a thread about it last Thursday...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Adirondack Airport Runway length = 6,573 ft
en.wikipedia.org...

Boeing 757 runway requirement = 7,500 to 10,100 ft
www.vhb.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Agreed. Very perceptive. Probably has EXACTLY to do with the NWO one world currency initiative.

Also, in this thread it's mentioned the military have bio/chem weapons facilities and weapons trading and trafficking centers there. They are probably distributing bio/war and counter-bio/war viruses and cures to the top military commanders. As well as new WTC/911-type scenarios on a worldwide scale.

It would very well be ALL THE CORRUPT PRO-BUSH, PRO-FED, PRO-CITY OF-LONDON NWO MILITARY CHIEFTAINS who serve the G-7, aka G-8, aka G-20 central bankers who currently control all the banking and oil and military and para-military (terrorist) operations in the world.

Great place for a terrorist suitcase nuke attack. You've got to figure that since all these military puppets are SHEEPLE in the first place, many of them are double and triple agents out for the highest dollar in typical Dulles-Bush-City-of-London vampire style.

Also see the test project, at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I grew up at kodiak alaska on the coast guard base there and i know for a fact that u.s govt planes, the big blue and white ones regularly fly military brass and gov officials, senators, governors, or who ever within the power structure fly on those planes and take hunting and/or fishing trips on our tax dollars. I've seen it with my own eyes.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Could it have to do with the impending announcement from North Korea?
We will know within the next 24 hours or so.
On the other hand, if they say they are going hunting, why not? Many a great plan has been made while warrior bonding between men.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Originally posted by Prometheus Ascendent
It might just be a NATO meeting which might really turn up into a No-Action-Talk-Only (NATO) meeting.

But we can't have the "truth seeker" and the "enlightened" be concerned with policy meetings that would make a sane man commit suicide from boredom. No, the end of the world is being planned, of course.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by WestPoint23]

That wasn't necessary, WestPoint. When I read your first post, I thought, "OK, he is probably right." This last post from you, however, is not adding to the topic of the OP. It is attacking people on this thread who are trying to have a discussion. Do you know that once you do this, you lose your credibility? It's one of the first things you learn in Debate 101. Just as you find some of us hard to believe, I, now, find you hard to believe.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin
It's one of the first things you learn in Debate 101.

I never took that class, but I'm sure humor has a place in it. You're free to believe as you wish, however reality on the other hand will remain constant. My perspective is derived from background research and general knowledge about such subjects. Clearly we can't all be right, but what is right does not depend on a post by post basis.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

i have not heard anything of this, tell me more
what is it regarding?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

nice pic!!
why?, you dont look like you type

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elderban

Why don't you guys believe they are there for hunting?

Honestly..

What better way to plan who you are going to invade next while getting # faced and killing helpless animals?

Kind of sets the mood.. imo anyways. If I where planning a war, I would have it no other way!

($50 says the French General before he shoots his prey gets startled and flees from the woods throwing the Brits and the Yanks behind him as he passes!)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hunting, Cheney Style

Seven generals left, but only six returned...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
But we can't have the "truth seeker" and the "enlightened" be concerned with policy meetings that would make a sane man commit suicide from boredom. No, the end of the world is being planned, of course.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by WestPoint23]

No silly, just the control of the world. Which of course always involves a bit of destruction.
You've yet to comprehend the ultimate end of your chosen profession, and who's orders you're really obeying huh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join