It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top international military officials meet in Adirondacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Top international military officials meet in Adirondacks

adirondackdailyenterprise.com

Powerful generals and admirals from some of the most powerful nations on Earth are reportedly meeting somewhere in the local area this weekend after flying into the Adirondack Regional Airport in Lake Clear on Friday.

Among the passengers of a large Boeing 757 airplane with "United States of America" printed on its fuselage were top members of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and their counterparts from France, Germany and another country, possibly Great Britain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. One of the comments states that they're there to go hunting, but I don't see an official US plane being used for personal hunting trips. Kind of makes you wonder.

This was the only story I was able to find on this. It wasn't reported anywhere else.

Additionally, there were no other mentions of it, that I could find, on ATS anywhere.

adirondackdailyenterprise.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elderban

Very interesting indeed. One of the comments states that they're there to go hunting, but I don't see an official US plane being used for personal hunting trips. Kind of makes you wonder.

I find it hard to believe that they are there for hunting. Why isn't this being covered by the CNN, Fox News, etc...?

Something's up.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Really? They do? If so, I'm wondering what's that all about?

Maybe this perhaps?

Barack Obama's team is briefed by Bush staff after warnings about a terrorist attack

The plot thickens.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Is it typical for such powerful generals and admirals to meet like that? Sounds like a war room meeting doesn't it?

It just feels like something is about to happen and all the players are positioning up. Like a mystery novel...but instead of 'who dunnit', we are waiting for 'what's going to happening'? LOL Secret meetings, warships here and there, missile tests, new alliances, taunting back and forth, important announcements and so on...

Sheesh!! ~counting white hairs ..... on my shirt from my cat ~

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by elderban

Martial law across the western world??????????????

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Flagged and starred.

Seems.. strange for me, there is sth on the air

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin
I find it hard to believe that they are there for hunting. Why isn't this being covered by the CNN, Fox News, etc...?

Something's up.

well what i love about ATS is that CNN and other mainstream news networks get these "breaking" stories, covered on ATS's homepage 3 days prior...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Between this announcement from North Korea, the prediction that Reinhart has made about something Huge going to happen in 60 days, and now this! Makes you think!!

Oh and another thing if Generals and Admirals ect wanted to keep something quiet they could nobother!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
There seems to be a US military facility nearby at Fort Drum. It's home to the 174th Infantry Brigade, the 10th Mountain Division, the 20th Air Support Operations Squadron. More importantly it's also a base for the US Army Materiel Command, which is in charge of the chemical & conventional weapons stockpile & which buys & sells new weaponry to & from allied nations.

So I think the hunting trip explanation can be safely discounted.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
But it IS a hunting trip . . . unfortunately, I think we're going to be the quarry . . .

They'll bait us with cheap gasoline, economic salvation, made up terror threats, tax cuts, free democratic elections . . . just when we think it is safe to stick our heads up above ground, they'll start picking us off in droves . . . and blame it on the aformentioned terrorist threats.

They're getting ready to cull the herd, folks . . . lets face it, we're getting too expensive to feed!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
the most powerful of men conducting a 'secret' meeting somewhere in a jet - sounds like stuff of fiction doesn't it.

Considering the current state of affairs i.e:
* the economic collapse
* an upcoming election
* troops still deployed all over europe and the usa
* the congress with a very low rating
* israel itching to attack iran

... the whole meeting doesn't seem odd. I am sure they want a contingency plan just in case things go horribly wrong and the sheeple need to be controlled.

Incidentally there was a post about Colin Powell's recent interview on CNN which had the gentleman saying "The problems will always be there, and there's going to be a crisis come along in the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now" which is cause for speculation about something big being on the horizon.

Link to thread

... or maybe we are reading too much into it but either way i would LOVE to be a fly on the wall there!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Folks, you have all seen one too many Hollywood movies and read too many Tom Clancy books. Yes military leaders from NATO countries meet on a regular basis. And no they do not feel a need to have press conferences for every such gathering they have.

I'm afraid reality might be less exciting.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by WestPoint23]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The top USAF Generals meet 3 times per year at the CORONA Conferences. This is probably a Joint meeting with all US services, with NATO generals present too.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

Haha... I believe you might be right.

Military gatherings are common. What's more with that Afgan issue. it might just be a NATO meeting which might really turn up into a No-Action-Talk-Only (NATO) meeting.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Really? They do? If so, I'm wondering what's that all about?

Maybe this perhaps?

Barack Obama's team is briefed by Bush staff after warnings about a terrorist attack

The plot thickens.

I warned people on the second Bush election that due to the war in Iraq and conflict going on that there was no way that Bush would or could lose the election. There would not be a change in power during a wartime situation because it could cause a shift in the ongoing efforts of troops around the world. Turns out, I was right. I even challenged Bush supporters to vote against him just to prove my point. Well, we all know the controversy surrounding the last election process.

I also think that it is strange with the meeting taking place this past weekend on the heels of the suggested "blueprint" posted prior to the weekend. It seems that, even though so many of us are informed and reach beyond the MSM to gain our facts about what is going on in the world, they have only gone forward in near public view with their efforts to take absolute control.

As to the OP story, definitely not a hunting trip. I agree that this is likely in preparation for something to happen, but it is not something for the benefit of the populace at large. Terrorist attacks around the election process are likely to be false flag operations for the reasons of martial law.

Keep your eyes and ears alert and get a magnifying glass so that you can read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prometheus Ascendent
It might just be a NATO meeting which might really turn up into a No-Action-Talk-Only (NATO) meeting.

But we can't have the "truth seeker" and the "enlightened" be concerned with policy meetings that would make a sane man commit suicide from boredom. No, the end of the world is being planned, of course.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by WestPoint23]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is an area of the country that not only is close to a military base but has hundreds ,possibly thousands of miles of underground mines .I would not be surprised if the military has underground bases there.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think everyone has missed the boat on this one. I do believe I read that the international "Stratego" championship is being held in that area.

These meetings are not unusual. If the President still had a "Presidential Yacht" they would all be cruising around the Chesapeake Bay right about now.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
But it IS a hunting trip . . . unfortunately, I think we're going to be the quarry . . .

They'll bait us with cheap gasoline, economic salvation, made up terror threats, tax cuts, free democratic elections . . . just when we think it is safe to stick our heads up above ground, they'll start picking us off in droves . . . and blame it on the aformentioned terrorist threats.

They're getting ready to cull the herd, folks . . . lets face it, we're getting too expensive to feed!

Wait.... I thought we are food for the aliens?????? Oh I get it now..... They are meeting to figure out how to try to counter the giant alien ship that was suppose to show it's self over Alabama on the 14th,or was it the 15th, or maybe the 16th.... But yea they are going to try to come up with a way they can spin a mass alien invasion to get everyone to give up all there freedoms and walk straight into the police camps. And then they can keep us under control in the camps with the special media operations that use brain wave infultration to create a sheeple effect. Cause we all know that once everyone finds out there is a huge asteroid going to smash into earth it's going to cause a mass panic and global food shortage after the fall out.... Yea that about covers the meeting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join