It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies of Kim Clement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Check out Kim Clement on You Tube and on his web site. He has prophesied both W. Bush elections, with details of the first one lasting into January, 9-11, Katrina, and he has prophecied on the economy and this election...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Can you provide a link please?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
heres some links:

www.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

enjoy

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For your convenience, I have posted the video. I study "Prophets" very, very, closely.

Humble, Texas, October 24, 2004 "The Spirit of God has announced that, you have looked at candidates for the next four years. I have looked at a man after my own that will pray. I am looking and have searched for a man who would pray in the house called White, and I have found that man. He shall pray. He shall pray sturdily, powerfully, until the year 2006…and a great storm shall rise upon America. But because of the prayers of George W. Bush, I will save this country from a damage and a destruction upon your economy and upon your children.

www.forgottenword.org...

Kim Clement and his extraordinary prophecies Further to my last post here on ‘prophet’ Kim Clement, endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com... here are some more of the many prophecies from him that have failed to make the grade: Americans Will Not Be Killed in The War With Iraq This prophecy was made on March 19, 2003 (This prophesy no longer resides on Kim Clement’s website. He claimed he took it off for ’security’ reasons.) ‘On April 1st 2001, I said “America prepare yourself, you will go to war”. Subsequently, the Spirit began to share some of the details about the possible length of the battle and the outcome. I spoke about certain attacks planned against the soldiers and the fact that God would protect them so that not one of them would be inflicted…..”
endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com...

Mr. Clement told my aunt that my uncle (her brother) would be healed from a "blood disease". He died less than a year later from AIDS. And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?--when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him (Deuteronomy 18:21-22). ---Josh on 12/27/07
christianblogs.christianet.com...

[edit on 29-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

new topics

top topics

join