It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And again they Shout ' New World Order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
NEWS LINK

In response, President Sarkozy said, "The president of the United States is right in saying that protectionism and closing one's borders is a catastrophe.... But we cannot continue along the same lines," he added, "because the same problems will trigger the same disasters."

Mr. Barroso was more succinct: "We need a new global financial order."

More and more they brazenly shout 'New world order' from on high , our financial institutions are being auctioned off to groups around the world , probably with promises of position's of power within the new order.

Both sides are saying to the people that they are co-operating and doing what each other wants them to do for the good of the financial system.... in truth they are doing what THEY want to do , they do not care about John doe.

I have told many people , they nod , and carry on .. i have told them what is comming i hope when all the meetings end , and the PTB announce their plans .. enough people wake up to what is going on............ i fear by then it will be to late ..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
All we can do is warn, its up to the person to decide to listen. I agree the New World Order will arive everywhere within 1-4 years from now. I doubt we even have that long. Its a scary thing to see the world changing and falling into the NWO's plans.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I tell my friends this and even give them links to them and the only thing they say is,"you sound like one of those crazy people"
Well see who is crazy from now and four years

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wait until countries like CHINA decide to call in their debts.
OH brother.
I don't want to be seen for that one when the USA tells them "Go scratch!"
We are already on the brink of trading outages.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The American people gave congress the thumbs down on bailing out Wall Street. Washington refused to lisen to the electorate. Time to clean house.

History tells us of a time when the French had a tyrant that got completely out of control. The common citizens took back their country and did a cntrl-alt-delete of the offending ruling class.

Perhaps there are lessons for us in history.......

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
On the way to work today I read this story in the local paper on the bus. The moment I read those words I dropped my coffee and the paper. I literally was stunned for a moment and gave a blank stare to the floor in front of me as if I had a mind-boggling epiphany. I didn't know what to think. The lady beside me, kind enough as she was, asked me if I was alright. I looked up and with a slight smile I said to her, "if you were to know the cold, hard truth you would break down in tears or in laughter, ma'am." Other people on the bus looked at me strangely with a look of fear mixed with anger. I picked up the paper and looked out the rest of the window for the rest of trip to work pondering on my role in the NWO and how the events of the coming years would unfold.

It was a long day at work.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Lucidliving]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Anyone i have spoken to about this, and the onset of a one world currency just seem to think "it'll be a good thing , make it easier to travel" so im afraid its already too late to do anything to stop it, the only thing some of us can do is go underground an hit back where we can

top topics

join