It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact or fiction; PRC's(China) Manchurian MicroChip agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And now the Manchurian microchip Robert Eringer October 18, 2008 7:13 AM The geniuses at Homeland Security who brought you hare-brained procedures at airports (which inconvenience travelers without snagging terrorists) have decreed that October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month. This means The Investigator -- at the risk of compromising national insecurities -- would be remiss not to make you aware of the hottest topic in U.S. counterintelligence circles: rogue microchips. This threat emanates from China (PRC) -- and it is hugely significant. The myth: Chinese intelligence services have concealed a microchip in every computer everywhere, programmed to "call home" if and when activated. The reality: It may actually be true. All computers on the market today -- be they Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Apple or especially IBM -- are assembled with components manufactured inside the PRC. Each component produced by the Chinese, according to a reliable source within the intelligence community, is secretly equipped with a hidden microchip that can be activated any time by China's military intelligence services, the PLA. "It is there, deep inside your computer, if they decide to call it up," the security chief of a multinational corporation told The Investigator. "It is capable of providing Chinese intelligence with everything stored on your system -- on everyone's system -- from e-mail to documents. I call it Call Home Technology. It doesn't mean to say they're sucking data from everyone's computer today, it means the Chinese think ahead -- and they now have the potential to do it when it suits their purposes."

cryptome.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You know, the Chinese are a brilliant bunch of folks. I'm sorry, but that is savvy. Sure, it is wrong, but unless we finally achieve some sort of enlightenment and everyone decides ALL AT ONCE, that we are abandoning violence, you are going to see stuff like this occuring until the final day of human existance. Smart move, if you ask me. This is why China is THE OLDEST civilized society on the planet. Because they are smart.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Savvy? You think having all your private
information can be seen from people
you don't even know is savvy?
I don't think having being tracked
all the time will help make us more
of a less violent people.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You must not have read the part of my post where I mentioned that until we, as a species, evolve "spiritually" we are going to continue to see violence. Until that day, it is, like it or not, dog eat dog. Yes, that is a savvy move.

I, for one, am not so paranoid that I believe the Chinese GOVERNMENT is going to do ANYTHING with my PERSONAL internet habits, but that is just me. This is a fail-safe move for them. If the allegations are true, it is a BRILLIANT MOVE.

And no, I don't think it is cool... At all.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Have a look at this thread about FBI investigating a similar thing in bootleg routers that ended up in some gov offices.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Indeed. They are smarter than the Russians (who was recently fooled into attacking Georgia by the Zionists.) Everything the Chinese do is calculated.

As for this spy chip America did the same thing to computers they sold to governments, remember?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Are there any super nerds out there that disassembles and reassembles computers and would know of such a chip?

I mean I imagine they wouldn't be like whats this lil guy for....and not wanna know or find out right...

Supernerds where are you...... I wish I had supernerd status.....serious

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm sure the technology is embedded into an easily recognizable chip. It wouldn't be some phantom chip. You would never know how to find it unless it was activated. Then you could, MAYBE, trace the source.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

No, I did not know that at all. Very interesting... So even at that point, they are second punching the US...

That doesn't surprise me either.

top topics

join