It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECB's Nowotny Sees Global 'Tri-Polar Currency' System Evolving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

ECB's Nowotny Sees Global 'Tri-Polar Currency' System Evolving

www.prisonplanet.com

Oct. 19 (Bloomberg) — European Central Bank council member Ewald Nowotny said a “tri-polar” global currency system is developing between Asia, Europe and the U.S. and that he’s skeptical the U.S. dollar’s centrality can be revived.

“What I see is a system where we have more centers of gravity” Nowotny said today in an interview with Austrian state broadcaster ORF-TV. “I see for the future a tri-polar development, and I don’t think that there will be fixed exchange rates between these poles.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hmm...Interesting.

So the move towards a new type of currency presses on, only now it sounds like it may be moving away from the U.S. / Mexico / Canada-adopted AMERO, into something entirely different, and influenced by Europe and Asian markets.

Perhaps that one-world currency may not be far off? All part of the NWO? Strange times we are living in...

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why aren't they discussing the implementation of a TRADE CURRENCY to keep each countries' own currency in place and have something that can be tracked and traded better?

I am not a money man or economist or even very well educated so don't get huffy with me as that's just an idea.

Say Terran Credits are the trade currency and maybe back them with minerals/metals or some other "permanent" "real" thing? Make a system of what the USD or AUD or GBP will translate to in those credits and set the market off by making the TC valued to 1 = 100 or something? Global markets would be a little more stable, maybe?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Sarko said the other day that the EU is inept and he wants a new one world currency now. He also said that he wants the EU or its future successor to have a more concrete presidential structure like the U.S. instead of the revolving 6 month deal that they have now. He said that he is pressing Bush to make this a fact now, He said that waiting for the next president will take to long to stave off disaster. Bush has told him no so far but all it will take is one more crisis to give the extra push for it.

Sarko also said that nothing can happen without the backing of the U.S. so I think they will abandon the EU and just shoot straight for the biblical one world government or at least the currency coming first from the whole G20. They are saying that its the U.S. system that is hurting everyone.

They will do something to force it through. A terror attack will plunge our economy and weaken our military strength even more by stretching our troop strength. All the things that the evil ones want.

What they are guaranteeing is that there will be a civil war in America. People on the streets are already talking about what Sarko and someone in China has said about this. I was quite shocked that everyone in the barber shop was talking about it. Most felt that it will be pushed upon us as well because of the economic problems and all the conflicts it is bound to start if it gets worse.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
here is an oddity.... when we re-arrange the last name we get:

" Y NOT NOW " from Mr. Nowotny... kinda eerie?!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
AFRICA !!!!....hey guys...don't forget AFRICA !!!! It's still on the map, last time I looked. Still people living there. And AUSTRALIA !!! Still 20 million people there. Most of them white and jewish !!!!

That concludes the world.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Strange times indeed. I wonder if there is a step between EU/'Asian' currencies dictating new system, and if so, what it is....

There are no Asian currencies that are 'Reserve' ala Bretton, so how would this work in its implementation w/o a total, utter and catastrophic collapse of the US dollar? Informed conjecture anyone?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Concludes or Includes the world? Please be more specific. "Concludes" means to end so you are saying that Africa and Austrailia end the world?

AFRICA !!!!....hey guys...don't forget AFRICA !!!! It's still on the map, last time I looked. Still people living there. And AUSTRALIA !!! Still 20 million people there. Most of them white and jewish !!!!

That concludes the world.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

hey dont bring us in to it were quite content with most things down here atm

new topics

top topics

join