It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Massive UFO DID show up on the 14th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i cannot possibly say how accurate this is, obviously this UFO isnt 2000 feet like Blossom said...But this is still the biggest UFO i have ever seen captured on camera. It seems a little fishy to me that they never put the camera directly to the UFO but heres the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Fake, here's the Original footage.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It sounds to me like they dubbed in some real audio of people talking about the 2006 O'Hare incident as well.

If you want proof of UFO's then stop wasting your time on 14th B.S. and go investigate a real case like that one.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I call fake too, why can't they seem to get a good shot of it?
It seems the building is more the center of attention than the UFO. If it was real, the building be damned, and as the camera man zoomed out he would have captured the whole thing on film, not just a corner of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i never bought into the whole oct 14th thing i was just shocked when i saw this, this seemed almost too good to be true to be honest...evidently it was, sadly enough.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Oh Boy! People will do anything to keep up the "Alien's are coming to save the world". Also if aliens did show up in China, we would have an interstellar war going on right now.

Roper

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin
Fake, here's the Original footage.

LMAO...ok this is fake, mods close my thread...but that in itself deserves a thread in a different category.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's important that you brought this to our attention.
We love to see this stuff, fake or not, it keeps us on our toes to make a judgement on wether to declare a hoax or not.

It was pretty convincing, but did not pass the ATS seal of authentification.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
It's important that you brought this to our attention.
We love to see this stuff, fake or not, it keeps us on our toes to make a judgement on wether to declare a hoax or not.

It was pretty convincing, but did not pass the ATS seal of authentification.

ive been lurking for a while...you guys are amazing at figuring these things out...just thought id see what you guys thought...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Obvious fake. And as a continuation of the whole Blossom G. thing, I will close this as asked by the OP.

__Thread Closed__

top topics

join