It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 90 yr old mystery in Bermuda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered what happened to the U.S.S. Cyclops. This isn't your usual conspiracy or alternate news event; there is really something wierd about the whole thing. The Cyclops was an American naval vessel that vanished in the Bermuda Triangle in the early days of World War One. Her captain was a German sympathizer. There's more on the vanishings at en.wikipedia.org...(AC-4)#Bermuda_Triangle_connection

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There was a debate on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And unfortunately, it is a typical conspiracy. The fact is, no more ships go missing in the bermuda triangle than the rest of the ocean (of that size). You'd be suprised how many actually get lost OUTSIDE of the triangle.

I'm sure there will be some additional follow up to the discussion, but not much more goes on in the triangle than in other areas (such as Japan's Devil's Sea (I think it is?)), and of course on land, there is the Zone of Silence in Mexico. There are likely a few dead zones, but they are likely to be strewn about throughout the world, and are likely to do with magnetics.

As far as vessals going missing...again, no more than any other place in the ocean.

[edit on 19.10.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

My point is not that the USS Cyclops disapearred in the Triangle. What I'm saying is that is really wierd that, in the days when the United States of America was about to enter the first world war, a US military vessel, with a German-sympathizing captain is to go missing in U-Boat infested waters. I just wonder if anybody knows any more about the captain or about any more mysteries or inconsistencies about USS Cyclops

new topics

join