Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Sweetest Day

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Sweetest Day Sweetest Day is an observance celebrated primarily in the Great Lakes region and parts of the Northeast United States on the third Saturday in October[1]. It is described by Retail Confectioners International as an "occasion which offers all of us an opportunity to remember not only the sick, aged and orphaned, but also friends, relatives and associates whose helpfulness and kindness we have enjoyed."[2] Sweetest Day has also been referred to as a "concocted promotion"[3] created by the candy industry solely to increase sales of candy.

Talk about a hallmark holiday, this really makes me sick. I mean this is such tripe. As if Valentines day wasn't bad enough. We have to put up with Sweetest Day? Oh come on!

It's bad enough that there's a day a year that we have to fork over large sums of cash to prove our love for our significant other. Now we have two? WTF?!?

This pseudo holiday was celebrated yesterday October 18, 2008. What did I have to deal with? Guys that are cheating on their wives or girlfriends, guys who only want a piece of tail and are sweet talking these women in order to do it.

Frankly what I saw last night turned my stomach, and eliminated whatever was left of my faith in humanity.

People make me absolutely sick. The people's actions last night were completely disgusting, disturbing, wrong, and what can only be attributed in some cases as animalistic behavior.

Love, romance, and tenderness no longer exist. All that is left is lust and the greed to make money off of that lust.

I'm actually starting to see the NWO's point that the herd needs a 90% culling at this point.

new topics

join