It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Rings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Do any Brothers know where I can obtain a Masonic ring? I'm also open to any suggestions/recommendations.

This Saturday morning I will become a Master Mason. I would like to celebrate my accomplishment into the Fraternal organization with a ring and magnetic Masons symbol for my car.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

won't you be able to ask them on Saturday then? i'm sure they'd help you out... hell, they'll probably hook you up anyway, right?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A great many jewelery stores carry them......bought my Dad one and cuff links at a small local store years ago....

Plus lots of on line sources, like this.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Thank you kindly...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

MOFreemason,

Most jewelry stores carry Masonic rings. They may not have many (or sometimes any) in stock, but they have catalogs and can order what ever you need. Also, do a web-search for Masonic Rings or Masonic Jewelry, etc. and you'll get plenty of hits.

Macoy Masonic Supply is a good source as well as Los Angeles Fraternal.

Congratulations to you (in advance!) upon becoming a Master Mason.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My former father in law got hi 33rd degree ring at a pawn shop. Slamming his hand and displaying that ring on the table at different jails that his kids were in for felony possession charges, made everything all right..... He was a Shriner..... Putting that regalia on your vehicle will prevent you from getting tickets for parking in handicapped spaces in East Texas.... Masonic belt buckles are a big thing also.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Don't join that group, you have no idea what ur getting Into...

The Unwelcome Guest

The Curse of the Baphomet

Good Ol' Boys

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by furiousracer313

The fellow who made those comics has about a good as understanding of Freemasonry as i do of subquantum Physics.

No offense, MOFreeMason, but this isn't really something for the conspiracy forum, y'know?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Google.

I got mine from a guy who custom designs his and sells them on E-bay.. cannot remember his name, it was Turkish though .. that much I remember because the package he sent it in and the paper where Turkish and he misspelled America .. I imagine this parcel was opened and searched lol ..

Anywho .. there are thousands of sources.

But be sure to give your brothers time to set you up for the Masonic Ring Degree.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I mean no offense to the OP, but remember this is a conspiracy board that happens to have masons on it. However, to answer your question, - just about anywhere. I bought mine online at one of the big masonic jewelry sites, although I can't remember which one.

Originally posted by hypervigilant
My former father in law got hi 33rd degree ring at a pawn shop. Slamming his hand and displaying that ring on the table at different jails that his kids were in for felony possession charges, made everything all right..... He was a Shriner..... Putting that regalia on your vehicle will prevent you from getting tickets for parking in handicapped spaces in East Texas.... Masonic belt buckles are a big thing also.

Have you thought to think that, if this were true, everyone would be buying masonic jewelry and regalia just to get those perks? Seriously, no one reacts that way to your masonic bling, if anything, you are more likely to get NEGATIVE reactions.

I have met maybe 5 people who happened to notice my ring. 4 of those were OES women at my job, 1 was a brother. None of them had any particular power or gave me perks because of it. I've also been told I was worshiping Satan by countless people.

Also, one of my cars had a masonic square and compass on it. I once got pulled over by brother. After chatting about lodges for a few minutes he handed me a ticket and wished me good luck. And I wasn't surprised - I would have reported him to his lodge if he had not given me a ticket simply because I was a brother and I hope he would have reported me if I had asked him to.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I agree that this isnt a thread for the conspiracy forum, if you want casual discussion amongst your brothern, try here... lodgeroomus.com...

you might even find someone close to home who has a suggestion.

That having been said, i agree with Low Level that it is wrong to think that a masonic ring will get you out of trouble. It MIGHT, with some brothers, but it certainly isnt right. we need more accountablity, not just masons, but people in general, and not less accountablity.

I suggest that you rescue a ring from a pawn shop. it will likely be comparatively priced, and will have once belonged to one of your own. your not just buying bling when you buy a masonic ring from a pawn shop, your buying a lost piece of your own history.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Buy some plastic one from a gypsy. Also there are some good ones in that street machines+you will get extra bubblegum also. You can buy some stone or brick to practice masonry at home.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I got the UGLE variant of this one, with an eye instead of a stone. Pretty nice work.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Its simple just go to your local jewler bring the design you want on the ring, and have them make you a one off. As for the magnetic thing for your car you get those at your local lodge. Congrats on becoming a master.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Type "masonic rings" into your google or yahoo search engine and there are thousands of rings. also try E-Bay I bought a beautiful ring for $9.99

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I got the UGLE variant of this one, with an eye instead of a stone. Pretty nice work.

Those are REALLY good rings. Unfortunately, when I saw the price, I nearly fell out of my chair. I think I paid about $400 for my 14k ring, and they want quite a bit more for their 14k - I guess you do get what you pay for though, and with those your really paying for the uniqueness of each one. Maybe once I get to be a "high level mason" and rule the world with the rest of you, I'll be able to afford one

I did, however, order one of their "There is no conspiracy." tshirts with the huge square and compass above it. Not sure if I should wear it out in public though, the anti-masons might see me and then chase after me with torches
You'll know what happened if I stop posting a week or so when I get it.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Reason they are more expensive is because they are hand made.. where as a few shops with the "more well known rings" .. that you see seemingly everywhere are actually "drop ship" sites.. meaning they don't make their own rings, they come from a factory in China.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

It is not all that hard to understand subquantum Physics. It has only took a few years in school for me to understand it. Now Freemasonry, I have been studying it for far longer and I still don't know it all

[edit on 20-10-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secret Master
I agree that this isnt a thread for the conspiracy forum, if you want casual discussion amongst your brothern, try here... lodgeroomus.com...

OH Contraire, I am fascinated at the conversations between the Masons on this site, it has greatly helped me understand one more part of life I would have otherwise been in the dark about. And once I had a question that only a Mason could answer, and they helped me until I had no more questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

It may not be hard to understand, but speaking personally I've know enough of it to make a fool of myself in a conversation... much like some fellows in regard to Masonry.
But I understand my lack of knowledge and enjoy learning more.
I've found The Idiots Guide to be particularly useful, if a little difficult at times...

Edit: Hit the wrong one, apparently.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by RuneSpider]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join