It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great King of Terror would erase entire cities of the earth face with burning new suns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The King of Terror can be just a metaphor used by Mitchel of Nostradamus to refer to the fall on earth of an evil spirit, one of the more dark of the negative forces that came to this planet to boost a sequence of wars around terrorism.

If you check carefully the quatrain that I quoted, Mars is also a symbol as it is the King of Mongols, they represent the spirit of generalized war, the pagan god of war and a leader that became famous in History to have spread war along all the ancient world, created an empire based on the conquering power of mercenaries. However, pay attention to this point: Why Nostradamus linked Terrorism with mongols? in his original text he never mentioned Genghis Khan, that was added by John Hogue translation, so could the seer of Provence instead to be evoking the past to have seen in advance that in future, our time, a far east leader might be the leader of a new wave of terrorism for the world?

One way to see this is to propose that The King of Terror might not be a specific human being, but certainly it acts through human beings, for that reason it is even more dangerous than anything else. In other words, is a so powerful evil spirit that have arrived to earth to give great decisive battles against God, looking for the condemnation of the entire human genre. We are in time of drought and recession along the world, not just political conflicts, so are we really dealing with some Human or a supernatural enemy?

This same terrible paranormal phenomenon have occurred many times in the past, and at least two more times in the second millennium after Christ, and Nostradamus decided to call of them as the Antichrists, since he didn't have any other word that better describe its terrible power and evil character.

However, there is also the point of view that claim that independently of the effect of this evil spirits along history, there are indeed human leaders that might be called Antichrists, since they represent precisely incarnations of Satan. In other words, in a similar way that God decided to incarnate in Jesus, Satan has decided to come to this world in human condition.

If that is the case, this powerful evil incarnation might also be announced through astronomical events, as it happened with The divine one of Jesus Christ. Curiously 1983, the year in which supposedly Kin Jong Un was born, coincide too with a triple planetary conjunction in between Jupiter and Uranus occurred that year:
Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So can be Kin Jong Un the last and definitive or maximum expression of The Third Antichrist archetype announced by Nostradamus? or another powerful figure that is going to complete his unfinished Job?

Remember that also Nostradamus prevent us of a terrible time to come at the death of MABUS, time of war and crisis.

This MABUS is a figure that for some scholars is considered as the Third Antichrist or one of his most powerful allies. I am under the impression that MABUS was the fundamentalist Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, if this is correct we should be in a year when a great War can start.

The point of view of John Hogue, from its translation of the quatrain seems to refer to a cyclic arrival a long history of leaders that represent terrible wars for humanity, as it happened with the invasion of the Barbarians against the Roman empire, the invasion of Genghis Khan toward the civilized world, attacking all the great civilizations of his time( India, China, Persia, Russia).

In modern History, Nostradamus identified 3 terrible moments in which these evil spirits would come:
1) The Napoleon Bonaparte era, started with the terrible French Revolution, the bloody terror regime of Robespierre and ended with the spread of wars along North Africa, Russia, Europe and America in that epoch. Few recall that the independence of the Americas occurred as part of that mega conflict, and Bolivar was for Napoleon what Chavez has been for Kim Jong un.
2) The virulent Communism and the inhuman Fascism: when the worst murderers of the History all were acting at the same time : Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Francisco Franco, Benito Mussolini, Mao Tse Tung, Emperor Hirohito.
3) This time, with terrible figures obsessed with the idea to spread war by means of Terrorism, like Bin Laden, Hugo Chavez, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong Un and a lot of fundamentalisms that are present in many parts of the world.

Nostradamus tell us that there would be 3 major world conflicts , the worst ones of History, in just one century, many believed it was going to be the XX century, but I claim that it is the one that began in July of 1914 until the respective same month of the next year.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You have indeed seen much.

The terrorism of the 2nd trumpet of Revelation is your vision this day.

Judah (Tel Aviv), Ephraim (London), Rueben (Paris), Issacar (Geneva), and Mennesah (NYC, Washington DC, Philidelphia, LA, SF, Houston, Seattle) have all been mentioned by name in your OP.

Trumpets 2-4 are against the modern day nations of Israel (12 tribes, not only Judah) and they cumulatively result in the loss of their ability to govern themselves.

Terrorism at port, US and European port city small scale nuclear device detonation = 2nd trumpet.

You have seen much of what is to come. But to desire it not coming to to show how much of God's plan that has yet to be given unto you at this time. But soon God will offer deliverance from the bondage of this age (spiritual Egypt) and into the blessings of the age to come (promised land).

What is about to take place is the true EXODUS, of which Moses and the Israelites were only a type.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hi interesting post but the truth is that I have read the same predictions in a number of books that came out in the 70s or so.

Some of what you are saying are the words of other prophets, Divine messenger, its just not many people have seen it.

Just to add. Was just going over your post again and realized quite clearly that you are NOT a prophet. You may have read a few books , observed world events and made up your own theory based on others. A prophet would speak with authority and .... that's the other part you left out (im not gonna mention it)

Some truth can always be fabricated

edit on 5-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

was going over your post again, yes it has sparked some interest. Actually a vey good post, quite thought provoking and possible more truth in it than most people would like to admit.

I would like to add, we should always be aware that in any difficult times, higher beings will rescue some people in some areas if the need be. Regardless of what others think, it is the truth.

Not a very positive post but seems to ring a bell somehow
edit on 5-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Just a comment about your two interesting, but certainly contradictory posts in the thread:

If you want to see very original predictions posted with authority I would suggest to read some of my accomplished predictions on natural disasters, or economy.

Now the ones that refer to the spiritual path that we all the humanity are walking in this special time of tribulations of course are linked with the ones other seers or prophets that preceded me in time, but didn't mean that they were lack of originality, or repetition of the same, but complement them.

I think you must give a glance to some of other of my threads to get a correct impression on me. Lets begin with my predictions of Economy and natural disasters:

Pls check:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me remind you that no trully seer, no Prophet ever have worked alone in History, even Christ came with John the Baptist practically at a time, and each one of the ancient prophets were related in between them: (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph) ; ( Moises, Josue); ( Elijah, Ezechiel); ( David, Solomon) etc etc.

Nostradamus spent many years of his youth studying Kabala and also Suphism, and that didn't make him a fake, but to the contrary part of the needed formation he required to developed his own skills, to get the necessary spiritual awakeness.

Here some of my predictions on the spiritual path the humanity is now walking:

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/7/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I sincerely hate to say this, but new reports from the pentagon published today extensively in the media, clearly show that I was right when I forecasted that the US Intelligence was not really updated in their information about the real level of advance of the Nuclear missiles program of North Korea.

With the new revelations it is clear that, as I predicted in April 5th 2013, North Korea represents a real danger for all the north far east region and even for ultramarine territories of the US that are relatively close to Japan and to Philipines.

This news coincide to the celebration in North Korea of a new aniversary of the arrival of the Kim dinasty to the power. Also more revelations show today that there are clear ties in between North Korea missiles program and Iran, something I also predicted it was going to be found.

Pls read:

www.nbcnews.com...

news.yahoo.com...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.tennessean.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/11/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The increasing international tension together with the terrorist bombing in Boston, is showing a situation that is several times more worrying than what we had weeks ago.

This event has shown that there are extremist groups that have built an evil axis that is determined to carry very violent acts in American soil, and not precisely only in very distant ultra ocean territories, but even in big and dense populated metropolis.

I do not want to be the predictor a major national calamity, but honestly I am seeing a spiral of uncontrollable violence coming against America with incredible strength, something that may take by surprise our own intelligence agencies.

There is now a clear picture of what enemy are we dealing with, we are confronted with an extremely dangerous combination of dark forces: The Terror Axis Chenya- Iran- North Korea.

North Korea has undoubtful Nuclear bombs power, Iran has perhaps one of the most advanced missiles programs of middle east, and Chenya has refinated along many years of conflict with Russia the most machiavelian terrorist tactics.

I am afraid that this can be the moment longly predicted by Nostradamus to bring devastation of war in America.

Thanks, for your attention, '

The Angel of Lightness

Mitchel of Nostradamus, IV Quatrain
The valiant elder son of the King's daughter,
He will hurl back the Celts very far,
Such that he will cast thunderbolts, so many in such an array
Few and distant, then deep into the Hesperias.

From the celestial fire on the Royal edifice,
When the light of Mars will go out,
Seven months great war, people dead through evil
Rouen, Evreux the King will not fail.

edit on 4/20/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If we believe what Nostradamus is warning to us , this incoming generalized conflict will not affect only America, is perhaps going to be worst for Europe, especially the mediterranean countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, France

Pls read:

Mitchel of Nostradamus VI Quatrain,
The device of flying fire
Will come to trouble the great besieged chief:
Within there will be such sedition
That the profligate ones will be in despair.

Near the Bear and close to the white wool,
Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo,
Mars, Jupiter, the Sun will burn a great plain,
Woods and cities letters hidden in the candle.

Neither good nor evil through terrestrial battle
Will reach the confines of Perugia,
Pisa to rebel, Florence to see an evil existence,
King by night wounded on a mule with black housing.

One thing is sure, the devastating military power he is describing is not the one of conventional weapons, it is likely to be of Nuclear artifacts.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/20/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

I sincerely think President Obama must act with absolute prudence before to go in a war in Syria, also consider carefully the possibility that his intervention in that regional conflict could trigger a new terrorist wave of incredible proportions against the US.

Now, I am myself perceiving a great risk on that projected attack over Syria, something big is coming, and I am afraid that the event will be of a terrible dimension, possibly as big or even worst than what we saw in September of 2001.

Trying to verify if my feelings are going in the correct direction, I found this news posted weeks ago in the web:

w3.newsmax.com...

I know it is very alarming, and seems like apocalyptic perspective, but the international tensions are now so high around a possible American intervention in Syria.

According with that article, Al-Qaeda might have running a nuclear terrorist plan to be performed over NYC, Boston, Houston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami and Washington DC.

I am feeling that we are approaching in a so fast pace to the accomplishment of the vision I had years ago that caused I opened this thread.

Today there is even a clear menace of terrorism not only from Al-Qaida but from Iran:

www.infowars.com...

The intelligence agencies are feeling also a high risk of another Sept 11 look like attack:

news.sky.com...

We know that terrorists are planning something big against US targets in Middle east,

www.lasvegassun.com...

But how about US Main land?

Here a report of suspicious people traveling to Las Vegas in the last weeks:

abcnews.go.com...

Is anybody else here feeling the same I am perceiving? lets try to exchange impressions.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/6/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

In 2008 when this thread was opened few really believed that America will experience again terrorism in its mainland, promoted by fundamentalist Islam groups, skepticism was the rule here among observers, but we have seen since 2014 a new terrible terrorist state emerging in lands of Northern Syria and Iraq, the same that has gradually expanded its sphere of influence to Egypt and Libya as well as power to carry out attacks in European countries like France and Belgium.

Please check: www.cnn.com...

ISIS has committed about 90 different attacks around the world since the creation of the caliphate of Levante in 2014, some of them as deadly as to kill or injure even above hundred of victims, as it happened in Paris or Brussels, and right now is radiating activities around the world, even in countries never before touched by this kind of violence, like Australia or Canada.

www.bbc.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.bbc.com...

I have felt again on these days premonitions that something really huge is coming to America and to the world carefully planned along years by ISIS, something that will be remembered as the beginning of an entire new chapter in terrorism genres in History.

In my visions it appears repeated the image of a horrendous act of violence on American soil, and at the same time directed against one really important political figure, something in the very top of the power spheres, my opinion is that the target this time may be one of the Candidates that is running for the white house, or a very high functionary of the current Administration.

The Syrian refugee crisis seems to me is going to be the vector used by ISIS to in-filter successfully the surveillance that exist on country by different agencies in charged to refrain terrorism. My intuition is that this targets in American soil can be easily reached in cities of the south of the country, I am not quite sure why I have that feeling, but that is what I perceive.

The second important event that I have felt coming soon is a mega military action that will take place few days or weeks after the act of terrorism I have already mentioned above, possibly as a reaction of the first event, or boosted by the energy of its momentum.

This time is going to be in some point of Asia, including on it the middle east, and may have involved the use other massive destruction weapons, perhaps even a kind of nuclear artifacts, either stolen from Pakistan or Turkey or a mind of dirty nuclear bomb. So I am referring here not just the kind of explosions or battles that we are already accustomed to see in Syria or Iraq, all the weeks, but something several times more devastating, able to destroy an entire city in just seconds.

Am I the only one seeing this danger to emerge suddenly in America? I don't think so, since December of 2015 different national security agencies have openly warned that it is highly possible that ISIS perform in American soil this 2016 an attack at least as grave as the ones already suffered by Belgium and France.

Please check:

www.commentarymagazine.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.express.co.uk...

www.businessinsider.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/3/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Dear readers,

I have been trying to find who else has foreseen the imminent act of extreme violence that I have felt coming in American soil during this summer season of 2016 or beginning of fall? I am under the impression that this same event is what Mrs Glenda Jackson, a Christian seer, has also perceived and is going to be of such magnitude that can easily send the entire country to martial law and even force the delay of the Presidential election that normally might take place in November.

Please check:

www.youtube.com...

Another Angelic spiritualist psychic that has seen this possibility is Mrs Mena Lee Grebin.

www.youtube.com...

Now, if you feel these forecasts are sensationalists or exaggerated, look at the Executive Order that was signed by President Obama in September of 2015, that virtually give to the white house extraordinary almost unlimited powers to handle the country in case of national security or economic crisis.

www.youtube.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Dear Readers,

I am deeply shocked for the terrible attack suffered this weekend in Orlando, Florida, that is already qualified by the media and the terrorism experts as the worst shutting massacre ever occurred in America soil.

Worst mass shutting in America at a Gay Club in Orlando at Night,

My sincerely condolences to the families, relatives and friends of the so many young people horrendously and cowardly murdered by this fanatic bitter fundamentalist killer of afghan roots.

I would want to give words of consolation to the many families mourning today, but oh God is so difficult to be in the role of Prophet in these so challenging times, what can one say to so many that are completely devastated for such a tragedy?

Please receive my prayers because I know the pain you are experiencing is too much, also let me say to you that the mercy of God is immense, he is coming soon in merciful and not judgmental attitude, and his love is with all the victims of this horrible crime.

Whoever believes that this hatred and mad intolerance is justified is not in the side of God in this fight, it is absolutely deceived by the demon.

Omar Marteen, a son of Afghan refugees Murdered of more than 50 in a club at Orlando, Fla

No body deserves to be murdered in this terrible way, this is not at all the will of God, but the works of Evil, Christ who is the only true path of communication that goes and comes from God was clear that there is people of many different sexual or affective conditions, and all of them deserve respect, although he also warned that we were going to see people not accepting this truth.

St Matthew 19, 11-12. 11“Not everyone can accept this word,” Jesus answered, “but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

I think this is in part an accomplishment of what I was perceiving, a terrible wave of terrorist violence suddenly exploding in the south of the country, but I am afraid that this could not be just an isolated episode, I don't think so.

We are going to see more of this along this summer season, and the country will experience a drastic change in terms of attendance to private or public places where people use to gather for entertainment.

Angel of Lightness June 4th 2016 post: In my visions it appears repeated the image of a horrendous act of violence on American soil,....., My intuition is that these targets in American soil can be easily reached in cities of the south of the country, I am not quite sure why I have that feeling, but that is what I perceive.

Angel of Lightness June 6th 2016 post: I have been trying to find who else has foreseen the imminent act of extreme violence that I have felt coming in American soil during this summer season of 2016 or beginning of fall?

Again, I am so sorry of this terrible outcome, but the causal line was so strong that it appeared periodically in many occasions in my last weeks dreams , it was clear that this was a near future tragedy.

I call the authorities to continue investigating deeply the connections of this man with fundamentalist terrorist groups planning other terrible events in America, I still think this is connected either with ISIS or Alqaeda. To classify this as just domestic terror can lead to other tragedies as worst as this one.

The civil population must be aware that clubs and other places of meeting are no longer going to be safe, that measures of extreme security, for the own safeness of the people, must change dramatically the night life in America in this summer and also that possibly we are going to be forced to live under Marshall Law, and it is likely this is going to affect the normal realization of the election 2016.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/12/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Just one day has passed of the worst massacre shooting in America and more evidence is emerging that this was not the work of a lone wolf, but part of a conspiracy arranged by the terrorist organization ISIS, this is something that even other members of the ATS community have started to disclose.

The website of shoebat had already posted since June 9th a communication of ISIS where they were clearly menacing to carry out this attack on Florida:

major-muslim-terrorists-makes-this-declaration-to-all-americans-we-are-coming-after-you-we-will-attack-florida-and-slaughte r-americans-there/

Now, since yesterday sunday ISIS through radio has claimed the attack of the Orlando Night club as theirs :

news.sky.com...

They took credit on the attack even when the authorities were still talking about a domestic terrorist issue.

www.newsmax.com...

Nevertheless, President Barack Obama is shy to accept the fact that this is part of a systematic effort of ISIS to destabilize the country, he
is possibly cautious but he fundamentally does not understand the magnitude of the situation he is dealing with, and that is no doubt giving to ISIS advantage to hit once more again in the future as the trend has been along the last almost two years.

video.foxnews.com...#

I really don't know what kind of evidence he expect to have at hand to accept ISIS is in behind the attack? He must be really concerned to qualify Islamic terrorism since in few weeks he is going to be doing campaign for the democratic Nominee in any public space of this country where people is going to gather in political raids.

There is a pattern that shows this is part of a series of massacres carefully planed by the international terrorist organization to boycott the General election in America, we have seen a sequence of these events, all claimed by ISIS occurring with recurrence:

August of 2014, Fort wood Massacre, the psychiatrist Nidal Hassan, who killed 13, requested the citizenship of ISIS, he even told that he would be honored if he get it.

www.cnn.com...

May 4th of 2015 in Garland , Texas, a clear attempt of attack, by two gun men in the entrance of an Art exhibition, with one security guard injured:

www.ibtimes.com...

July 17th 2015, Muhammad Youseff Abdulazeez killed 4 US marines in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

www1.cbn.com...

December 5th 2015, San Bernardino California, 14 people were killed by two coworkers that plagued to ISIS.

www.cnn.com...

This is enough to justify to declare Martial law at national level in order to protect civilians of an escalation of the terrorist violence to even worst levels. If we add the balance of all these casualties we have something much bigger than what ever had triggered the reaction of NATO against ISIS from the attacks of Brussels and Paris, in Europe.

If the government does not take quickly extraordinary measures to face this wave of terrorism we are going to see a terrible mess on the election, in the long run could be as deadly as September of 2001.

The records of the attacks already mentioned above and the accomplished forecast of the attack in Florida this weekend must be seriously received, otherwise we are going to have a disaster of proportions never seen in America. This lack of prompt response instead to maintain the country under the control of authorities will boost anarchy emerging everywhere. The civilians can decide to defend by themselves instead to trust the efficiency of the government and arm forces to provide security .

I perceive a really huge strategy of soft targets the terrorists are going to pursue to weak the moral of the country, bring devastating violence to theaters, schools, entertainment centers, while they are as well moving along many important scenarios in America.

If the authorities don't hurry up their pace to monitor them, understanding that this not domestic terrorism, this can jeopardize not just only the general election but completely the institutional framework of the country, the respect that people have on the rule of law.

As I already warned ISIS is going to move every time closer to their most important objective: To destroy normality in American life, to spread chaos and lack of governability.

It is true that they have already designed a hard targets list of Famous and successful American figures, political leaders, with even the Presidential candidates on it, but they know that it is several times easier to reach soft targets, they have also designed a military campaign in America destined to spread fear, anxiety, to boost panic among the common citizens.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness.

edit on 6/13/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Nevertheless, President Barack Obama is shy to accept the fact that this is part of a systematic effort of ISIS to destabilize the country, he
is possibly cautious but he fundamentally does not understand the magnitude of the situation he is dealing with, and that is no doubt giving to ISIS advantage to hit once more again in the future as the trend has been along the last almost two years.

video.foxnews.com...#

I really don't know what kind of evidence he expect to have at hand to accept ISIS is in behind the attack? He must be really concerned to qualify Islamic terrorism ...

Obama cannot connect IS/ISIS to Radical Islamist Terrorism... or even admit that Islam's modus operandi is to overthrow all non-Sharia governments in the whole World (making every Muslim a 'Soldier/Anarchist/Saboteur')

IS/ISIS is a proxy army created and aided by the 'Shadow Government' of Globalists who also control the present Democrat Regime of Obama... so the connect-the-dots logic between radical Islam Jihad & the proxy army of ISIS-ISIL being resettled here in the USA must never be allowed to light-up the brains of the common-core dullards here in the Homeland

the CIA is in defensive support of the Kurds...fending off the IS-ISIS caliphate army... the Pentagon itself is trying not to support IS-ISIS, but is being outflanked by Turkey who supports IS-ISIS

so the USA is a 3 faced dragon in this situation...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Dear St Udio,

I am under the impression is that the most important reason for which Obama can't accept that neither the Night Club massacre in Orlando nor the Boston Bombing are external terrorism planned by ISIS or Alqaeda, is that if he accepts that this would mean that his administration is not doing better job that the G.W.Bush one, it falls at exactly its same level of incompetence to prevent for instance September 11th of 2001.

To recognize that the Boston Bombing was action of ISIS is equivalent to accept that during the Obama administration the country once more was targeted by external terrorism, that we were touched in main land by an external power, a huge failure of national security.

That is from one side, from the other is that if he accepts publicly that this is work of Islamic terrorism this should be a good reason to reactivate the sending of troops in great amount to Iraq and Afghanistan, something that would mean that he was unable to accomplish his campaign promises to retire gradually America from those conflicts.

Anyway, with his approval or not, it is clear that none of these two events represent really domestic terrorism, they were carried out by foreigners that were admitted to the country coming from areas in which Islamic terrorism is not only endemic, but still extremely strong.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join