It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great King of Terror would erase entire cities of the earth face with burning new suns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

I am really afraid to must release this prediction that I would like never occur but my perception is that it is even more dangerous to hide it for my personal and intimate study and to don't advise on time and share it with the people, since they have right to know this so grave facts that menace their tranquility.

I have the impression, motivated by some commentaries received and questions asked recently by friends and readers that there is a new terrible wave of terrorism coming to the world and especially for America and its allies.

This is the time in which the apparition of new Sun in the horizon and the descense from the sky of the great King of Terror, two enigmatic prophetic symbols used by the great Master Mitchell of Nostradamus in his quatrains will get meaning.

But how can these terrible predictions will be accomplished:

My perception is that unfortunately Nuclear Weapons will be taken by terrorist groups, or at least they are planning and preparing actions currently to do that, and their project is to use them unmerciful first over military objectives, the American and International forces in the Middle east, but in some moment in the so near future even against civilians and to be clear over entire so populated metropolis.

Cities like TelAviv, London, Paris, Rome, Geneve, in the old continent, and Philadelphia, Washington, New York, among other important metropolis of the north, the principal cities of California, and the principal cities of Texas are in the mind of these criminals as possible targets of their nuclear terrorism.

I think the most probable way in which this could occur is through the lose of control over the nuclear arsenal of Pakistan. I feel that there is a coup d’ etat carefully and longly prepared by the Iranian Shiites, Taliban’s and al-Qaida, the same evil axis that killed Benazir Bhutto at the end of 2007, a fact that I also predicted.

If they could reach success in their attempt to control such nuclear weapons, I can see that various important cities around the world will be in a terrible actual danger of complete devastation and their inhabitants of total annihilation.

This is not a mere speculation but something that could so easy to be reality, so I call the authorities and the governments to pay attention to this horrible but factible possibility.

About the situation for America, let me say that my impression is that the terrorists once have control of the nuclear weapons will try to enter them to the USA territory through the border with Mexico or Canada.

So I encourage the authorities, especially Homeland & security, CIA and FBI to inspect exhaustively all the vehicles and trucks that cross the borders, even the ones of legal residents and citizens.

I believe that there will be renegades, traitors, radicals or anarchists involved in such acts; they will be a key piece to assist the alien terrorists to bring their arms and execute their terrible plans in America. Among them the cells of extremists like the Bolivarian circles supported from Venezuela or the Arms and Narco trafficants could take part on the plot.

Although there will be various commentaries that were sent to me by the people if this risk could be restricted to the remaining days of the Presidential Campaign, I can say that my perception is that without discharging the current risk this could be more factible to happen during the next year of 2009.

The key to prevent on time and stop these evil actions in my impression is to be able to go ahead in the following aspects:

- To be successful to catch the web of in filtered terrorists in the western countries;
- To be also cautious to follow all the tracks that can allow the quickly capture of Bin Laden;
- The effective advance in the negotiations that allow creating a Palestinian State coexisting peacefully with Israel
- The soon evacuation of the American troops from Afghanistan and Iraq.
- To promote through the United Nations democratic changes in countries that need them, and to support Democracies that are menaced by totalitarian ideologies as the Neocomunism or fundamentalisms.

However, let me point that to be able to reach all these needed actions it will not be enough the use of intelligence, force, technology or strategy but also to have the important aid of God.

To be blessed with it is quite necessary that drastic changes occur in the collective behavior of the people:

- That in the western countries there exist a renascence of the spirituality that suppress the monetary and mercantilist mentality that prevail in our epoch as a result of the globalism.
- The respect to the human rights, respect to the elders, the children and the respect of the human life, the end of the abortion, the execution of criminals, the tortures and any kind of brutal repression.
- The recovering of the moral, civic and ethical values, especially of the charity and tolerance among different cultures and civilizations.
- The strengthen of the family values, solidarity and social cohesion to finish the violence, inhuman misery, promiscuity and drug addiction.
- The end of so materialistic mentality, but moreover the control of the excessive sensuality in our civilization and the return to the pray as vehicle of spiritual intimacy with God.

Thanks for your attention,
Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Again TAOL, I see nothing that leads me to believe anything that you say nor anything that leads me to believe that you are psychic or precognitive in any way.

What you have said in this thread I'm sure everyone on this planet already knows, has been made aware of through news sources etc. for years already.

Anyway, if this is just a heads up and a reminder, thanks. Yeah, compassion is needed, but wannabe psychics aren't.

If I told you that I foresee some economic problems and possibly a war, and then in the future, after all of that, we'll have peace. Does that make me psychic or does it make me a person making assumptions that are rationally and logically in line with the desires of peace?

I could also tell you that the Earth is going to be destroyed possibly by an asteroid or we will have a close encounter with an asteroid, again, does that make me psychic? No. Playing on the possibilities of obvious and mostly imminent and eventual happenings does not make one psychic, it makes one contemplative. Taking old speculation such as suitcase bombs etc. which are ideas that are decades old and have already been used, and acting like you're giving us something new... is kinda sad for you, and sad for me to watch you do. We've all already known about the border problem and the speculation about nuclear material being smuggled. You're not appointing us any new information, just regurgitating the old as if it is your vision.

I've told you before, and I'll say it one last time: I don't understand you or what you're trying to do and I think you really need psychological counseling if you believe yourself to really be some Biblical angel of light from God or whatever. If you want me to bow down to your holy psychic powers then I'll do so to make you feel better, but promise me you'll stop after I do... on another note, can you predict whether I'd actually bow down to you or not? Oh, and what color hair do I have?

Did you know I was going to post here?

[edit on 19-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So you are in favor of warrantless search and seizures? Complete invasion of privacy and a totalirian police state? In the name of Globablism?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Unfortunately, if we are to change, we may have to be made to change. We may not do it on our own. Make what you will of that.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sorry, i dont buy this prediction in its entirety.

We may be hit with nukes, but it wont be the same scenario you have.

IF and WHEN the nukes hit here, it will be the big takeover BY THIS GOVERNMENT AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER....sponsored mainly by this government and friends of this government.

It will probably be what i have said to you before but you ignore me because you're a prophet and im not, it will be the TIMELY ANd CONVENIENT continuity of government Geprge Bush salivates about.

AMERICANS ARENT STUPID. Why on earth would the enemy strike as we GET RID OF GEORGE AND HIS FRIENDS??????

you will never ever get me to beleive it will be enemies once again, in the nick of time just in time to KEEP BUSH IN OFFICE AND HAVE MARTIAL LAW.

Ahem/

Love and Light
dg

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm curious, when you mention Nostrodamus, what quatrains are you interested in for this? I vaguely remember the King of Terror one, but i thought that date was 1999?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
I'm curious, when you mention Nostrodamus, what quatrains are you interested in for this? I vaguely remember the King of Terror one, but i thought that date was 1999?

I think perhaps this is the king of terror he may be refering to
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bobafett

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I do enjoy that Thriller, but back on topic, here is the quatrain that I know of, from John Hogues 'The New Millenium' book. ( I should have just checked it when I posted earlier, I use it as my mouse mat)

In the year 1999 and seven months (July)
The great King of Terror
will come from the sky (Baal Hammon)
He will bring back Ghengis Khan
Before and after war (or Mars) rules happily.

C10 Q72

Even with the usual excuses of the dates being slightly out, most Nostradamus 'scholars' don't see it stretching as far as 2008, so I don't understand the relevance of the King of Terror to this current 'prophecy'

[edit on 19/10/2008 by bobafett]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

by your OP
i am to understand that your post is based on intellectual reasoning
rather than 'Inspiration' or a 'Ephiphany Moment'...

in that case -> we've heard it all before
And as touching as your compassion for all of us is... ???

the weaponized Anthrax attacks --a week after the 9-11 aircraft attacks
were from dark-projects American stockpiles of the (supposedly) outlawed/banned chemical-biological agents the "USA" was Treaty-Wise
not allowed to produce or stockpile...

"dgtempe'... put out the idea that "external' terrorists might not be the Perps
~just like the Anthrax attacks, in the Congres's mailboxes~
the perps of a nuclear explosion(s) may well be factions in the 'homeland'

keep attuned .... & don't shut up...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light
[So I encourage the authorities, especially Homeland & security, CIA and FBI to inspect exhaustively all the vehicles and trucks that cross the borders, even the ones of legal residents and citizens. ]

Have you any idea of the cost of this proposed venture?

If you truly believed in bringing in light to people you would not endorse such an increase in security in an age when borders should be coming down.

Perhaps social justice/charity would vastly reduce the terrorist threat or a program to disable all nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have posted on this before and my conclusion (being both a republican and patriot) is not one I like to give... but none the less

The USA is the Great King of Terror, we started the War on Terror, the planes of 9-11 and the method we have used to literally soften the whole middle east all came "from the skies"

It's us, we came from the skies... when we withdraw, (most likely after a misguided attack on Iran) the area will be wide open, our power vaccum will leave the whole region a mess...

and the date 1999

Thats about when prior to 9-11 we landed that (was forced down) the spy plane in chine (following not long before some serious tech trades to china prior)

we went to war softened much of the middle east... meanwhile we are pumping the Chinese economy along, buying tons of junk goods, supplying them with oil with american lives and money

so what happens when our great air power leaves the region...particularly if there is a devestated Iran in our wake? What happens even now if we due to economic colapse simply have no choice but to go home?

China and or Russia... collectively the Mongol Empire, will fill the void...

Treaty, Invasion? hard to say... China has Millions of men on the ground in Siberia via immigration... if we strike Iran there is no serious air defense or otherwise from Afghanastan to Isreal in our wake... particularly if Isreal gets bombed out in the process... the door is wide open for invasion all the way to Europe...

The BLUE TURBAN

In the wake of a colapse of the USA... that is what the remaining 2 powes of the UN security council would be wearing to fill the void in the middle east... particularly as Peace Keepers

I think Nostradamus had this one right... it is very easy to predcit what will happen if the USA simply pulls out of the region (as Obama probably will)

This is why you se no mention really of the USA... it's US we fight the great war on terror and loose... leaving the void to be filled by some monstrosity of Russia and China the only question is.. is it by treaty or does China simply gooble them up one afternoon? Particularly after... lets say on it's death bed Isreal launches a single Nuke at Moscow after the USA abandons it to it's own devices...

Many ways this can go down... but the Miongol Empire in some form (the territories of) will be a reality as soon as the USA pulls out... a defenseless battered middle east, and wow...particularly what remains if Istreal goes this alone...

Peacekeepers... lol, if thats what you call them will come and they won't be American british and French under these economic circumstances...

The only positive thing I see in all this is... the worst we face in the new world is... civil war and bankruptcy as we sit this one out in out tattered remains... a chance that America really will come out at the end something good again...

But Europe... Good luck, we screwed up big time... King of terror,... war on terror from the skies and now, we are certainly going to just abandon the region... OMG if we do it after wrecking havoc on Iran and we loose a few carrier battle groups can only defend our shores and go bankrupt... sanctioned...

That Empire very well might form now in Asia and Nostrodamus maybe nailed this one right on the head,.

I mean when we leave, something is going to fill the space we leave behind, and if we do it to Iran it's not like there will be a missile or air defense syste or armored division worth it's weight in poop in the region, even the caves of Afghanastan will have been bombed to crud for years... there will be no real ability to resist a massive asian army... and No way America could come steaming back to help...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

My perception is that unfortunately Nuclear Weapons will be taken by terrorist groups, or at least they are planning and preparing actions currently to do that, and their project is to use them unmerciful first over military objectives, the American and International forces in the Middle east, but in some moment in the so near future even against civilians and to be clear over entire so populated metropolis.

Um yeah, we have know they are trying to get nuclear weapons for a while now. I mean, come on, of course they would want to get their hands on them. Anyone and everyone that wants to have some sort of power on the world stage wants them, not just terrorists.

I feel that there is a coup d’ etat carefully and longly prepared by the Iranian Shiites, Taliban’s and al-Qaida, the same evil axis that killed Benazir Bhutto at the end of 2007, a fact that I also predicted.

Source of this prediction please.

If they could reach success in their attempt to control such nuclear weapons, I can see that various important cities around the world will be in a terrible actual danger of complete devastation and their inhabitants of total annihilation.

Yep, if they get a hold of these weapons, a lot of people would be in danger. Making this prediction isn't exactly world shattering.

This is not a mere speculation but something that could so easy to be reality, so I call the authorities and the governments to pay attention to this horrible but factible possibility.

I'm pretty sure the US has been checking for radiation at the borders for quite some time. In fact, even in airports devices are used by customs officials that detect radiation. They are as small as pagers that customs officials wear on their belts while checking passports. This was put into place back in 2003.
source

I believe that there will be renegades, traitors, radicals or anarchists involved in such acts; ...

As are the usual suspects in any terrorist attack.

The soon evacuation of the American troops from Afghanistan and Iraq.

In what way would the removal of our troops from these regions stop a terrorist attack? Do you think the terrorists would say to themselves...

"Oh look, the Americans have finally left us alone. Guess we can put a stop to the plot that we have been planning for the past 5 years. As a matter of fact, lets just go ahead and turn ourselves in!"

Yeah, I seriously doubt that.

I am sorry, but the facts that you put forth as a prediction are not predictions at all. They are sad facts that in the current world are already on the minds of millions of people.

As a side note, if you want to be taken more seriously, please edit your postings for proper grammar and spelling prior to posting them. Your poor grammar makes it very hard to read and/or understand the exact message you are trying to get across. Many will not even read past the first paragraph before moving on.

xmad

added a source

[edit on 19-10-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Angel of Light, can you tell us which country you are posting from?

You've never told us but i have a hunch you are posting from Sur America.

Am i right?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Well, of course I assumed that the reactions will be many concerning this prediction but there are things that I must clarify:

- I am not working in Pro or against any Presidential Candidate, actually I am completly convinced that the risk that this thread is talking about would be the same with any of the two in the Power.

- Who ever resulted Elected as President in November must work with high priority in the prevention of this issue and that person must receive all of our support since this is a so grave problem.

- Next year when a new American Administration start infortunately many functionaries that were working conciously and seriously to prevent this type of issues during the last 7 years are going to be fired.

- This change in the people of many goverment agencies is going to create a gap that can be so easily used by the terrorists to try to look for weak points in the security.

- For me it is clear that in the USA there are groups infiltered working for radical ideologies, internatinal terrorist factions or enemy countries like Alqaeda, Mossah, hezbollah, shiites, Bolivarian cells.

- This is not a mere speculation the hundreds of cases of attacks with the antrax carried in mail envelopes after the 11 of September of 2001 is a solid evidence that this is real, there is people in America conspiring against the Democracy, either we like to accept it or either we prefer to deny it.

- I am so sorry, and everybody that can track each one of my threads during the last two years can verify that I have been always a defender of the human rights cause, a declared critic of the excess of the authorities and the preventive antiterrorist wars, but in this case we are talking about a Major National Security Issue, not a vague remote possibility. So please try to control your dictatorsphobia, since this can affect the lives of all of us, it doesnt matter if you think to be Democratics, Republicans or Libertarians.

- My sources are first at all the Predictions of Mitchell of Nostradamus for our time, these facts can be easily tracked through several of his quatrains. Please check them at:

nostradamus.nostradamia.net...
nostradamus.worldwariii.alamongordo.com...
paranormal.about.com...

Second my personal extransensorial perception, that has been proven many times as highly reliable, pls see all my personal predictions already accomplished in these last two years, but also a deeply investigation of this problem in multiple discussions with other contemporary psyquics around the world to check if this was only something subjective or not.

- My Psychic Career is an Open book in which anybody can read and check. For anybody that want to check my accomplished predictions you can check them directly here in BTS and ATS at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- I have predicted with success any kind of events, natural and not natural, earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions in many countries, political changes in the presidential campaign, the economical recession with more than a year before it started, assassinations or attempts to do them, starting of the war between Russia and Georgia, Cursed films, Defection of Hugo Chavez in the referendum in 2007, release of Ingrid Betancourt in Columbia, etc, etc, etc.

- Let me say that I did a so serious Inquiry in the psychic circles during the last three weeks previously to dare to publish this here, especially since I have a prestige as a predictor to care, also I am so responsible to create panic without reason and because I don't want in the future to feel responsible of the catastrophic facts that this could produce only because I decided to remain in silence and keep this in secret only for myself.

- Let me mention just only one other source that you can check, is one of the most prestigious psychics of Russia , Alexei Fud, that recently disclosed his predictions for 2009. This happend working independently of me, I only knew his prediction after I felt the same impression from my side.

Pls check his prediction in the following video:
www.blinkx.com...

It is good to remember that Russia was with Egypt one of the two nations which secret services prevented on time about the possibility to occcur a huge terrorist attack six months before the 11 of September of 2001, although the current Administration decided to dont do anything at that time to prevent it. It is also very well known that Russia use a lot Psychics in all their security agencies. Parapsicological research used for goverment purposes is one of the fields in which Russia has a tremendous advantage over the rest of the world.

Finally answering the question of Dgtempe, I am a so constant member of BTS and ATS and I have being doing a personal effort to publish always threads of high quality from any part of the world in which my job or duties force me to travel. Many of my threads were released from the USA but others from any place in which I am in that moment. I speak not only English but also Spanish, German, Russian and French.

My exact location & identity is top secret since I don't want to put in risk my personal security due to the so simple fact that my predictions in general terms always are accomplished with the time . I know that there are people that hate me precisely for that reason, because I usually reveal the things that are in their secret intentions, the kind of facts that are hidden, because I use to show publically to the light the things that many want to maintain in the darkness.

Thanks for your attention & participation in this thread,

And

please remember that I would never come here to diclose yunk predictions.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 10/20/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And as I mentioned in my original reply. If you call yourself psychic then we all are.

You're nothing special. We can all follow current events, add them together and then say "well this will probably happen, or this, or this, or this." In fact, that's what many of us do.

If you call psychic powers simply gathering data and knowledge and making logical conclusions from how they will interact and thus eventuate into, then we're all psychic.

So far in this thread and every other thread that I've read of yours you've done nothing more but repeat world news and then say it is your vision.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Dear lastoutfiniteVoiceEternal......,

Oh My God didnt you find a more large pseudonymous? it seems that you tried to appear as the navel of the world or perhaps the Monopoly of the truth isn't it?.

Your reply is really funny, you don't believe in psychic powers but at the same time try to claim to have them,......, it is quite interesting after all, it looks you must try to agree with yourself before to try to discuss with other people about this topic.

Anyway there is a point if which you are not so bad:

everybody can be psychic if he or she knows enough about how the mind functions and how to connect it with the Collective Unconcious.

However, let me clarify something wrong in your reasoning:

One thing is to repeat world news after the facts are already happend and other very distinct is to predict events that tomorrow, the next week or the next month will appear as News in the Press or TV when the current trends look to run in the opposite direction, something that I did several times here and there are many threads published that prove it.

By the way I don't share the so high Opinion that clearly you have about yourself to think that I am going to waste my time and my attention in the so fool task to follow your games about guessing what color is the one you are using this week in your hair or so? You dont deserve any attention of any serious member of ATS or BTS with such a comments!

Oh my God is no body have talked to you this before pay attention my dear:

You need a lot of therapy to control that superiority complex, or perhaps is an inferiority one so astutely convered by a so arrogant camouflage, and of course of a professional psyquatrist or Psychologist and not of yourself, since it is clear that in your delirium you think to be also Therapist to be offering here counseling with your so cheap comments.

No more comments from my side,

thanks,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
Oh My God didn't you find a more large pseudonymous? It seems that you tried to appear as the navel of the world.

I personally prefer love, and it's more of an acronym because it's what I do, so it's not pseudonymous.

Your reply is really funny, you don't believe in psychic powers but at the same time try to claim to have them,......, it is quite interesting after all, it looks you must try to agree with yourself before to try to discuss with other people about this topic.

I don't believe in anything. I said that if you claim what you are doing to be psychic, then we all are, because we all do it, and you've not shown me anything special. You only repeat world events and so called predictions from other old age "psychics" such as Nostradamus. That's not psychic, having a truly psychic vision would be to out of no where predict something that no one could have ever imagined would happen, not taking news events that are already happening and have already happened and suggesting possible outcomes that will most likely ensue that we all already know will ensue.

everybody can be psychic if he or she knows enough about how the mind functions and how to connect it with the collective subconscient.

You mean everyone can be a logical scientist that makes reasonable conclusions and predictions of events from gathering world knowledge? I agree, but psychic? You might as well admit that we all are, because we're all doing what you're doing, just with not as much show. I don't see anyone else claiming to be psychic Angels of God and Light besides the Galactic Federation of Light, but I do see people posting the same type of threads with paralleled content that you have here.

One thing is to repeat world news after the facts are already happened and other very distinct is to predict events that tomorrow, the next week or the next month will appear as News in the Press or TV when the current trends look to run in the opposite direction.

Yeah, exactly, you've never done that. Every single one of us here can do what you are doing, but it looks like most of us, from my experience here, choose to humble ourselves and attempt to make one another equal amongst our peers. Many of us have taken the path that you are taking, and eventually we accept our normality and Human commonality as creatures that uniquely receive sensory perception and have unique bodies and then share it with one another. I have been where you are at, I've accepted that I'm nothing special, I'm just another part of the puzzle, helping us all understand one another. I have no super powers, although I may be more specialized and able in some areas than others, but others are also better than me in some areas; together we calibrate.

No more comments from my side.

I can respect this, but why not?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"- Next year when a new American Administration start infortunately many functionaries that were working conciously and seriously to prevent this type of issues during the last 7 years are going to be fired. "

This sounds like a staunch Republican talking to me. There may be an attack, this administration certainly has asked for it, BUT it wont be because Obama is going to be smoking pot and neglect us.

I say Obama, because you ARE pointing the finger at the obvious winner.

Let me remind you that 9/11 was either allowed to happen, or a home job.

We know which foot our politicians limpeth with.

As always, love and light to you.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Again DGtempe,

If my previous comment was not enough clear I repeat here the idea for your good understanding:

I am not doing here Politics, I dont have any personal interest to promote any of the two parties or Candidates, I am , although that could be so difficut to believe for some, above any of those political divisions.

The intention of my thread is to provide guidence and actual information about what is the future that we can expect to have if necessary measures are not taken by the New Admnistration.

If Obama is elected in November be sure that I will give him all my support in the difficult task to try to prevent more terrorism in the United States and the World but at the same time I will be so energetic to denounce any mistake that he or any member of his administration would commit in the same way I have been doing it with President George W Bush during all this time.

By the way it is good to recall, and that is something that you or any body can verify here going to my threads, I have twice warned in advance Senator Obama and his security staff of multiple plots against his life in this campaign.

Pls chk it at:www.belowtopsecret.com...

So I am not the enemy, and with all the respect that I have for you ,please don't involve me more in your political loves or hates, I am completly neutral in that aspect and possibly one day not very far in the future you can know why.

I think that Nostradamus in person also could be victim of similar political attacks if he could come to defend by himself his own predictions, and he is in the core of this thread.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join