It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Weapon that You Cannot Have

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you belong to a government agency and have around a half of a million dollars US, you can get your hands on a nifty gsm interceptor

As long as you remain a civilian, you most likely will not get your hands on one of these. Unless you know some individuals that can pull some strings.

Note:We may sell the unit to you only if you representing a government or law enforcement agency or you are selling it to the Government or a Law Enforcement agency in your country.
We will 100% verify it and also require a letter certifying that.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

does anyone care that there are law enforcement agencies around the world using GSM interceptors on people like you?

I suppose personal privacy is now history.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't know what is more shocking- the fact that it is for sale, or the price tag.

Why is it so expensive? What technology does it possess to warrant such a price tag? I am truly asking, as I am not in any way a technology person. I am glad I can navigate the series of tubes we call the Internets and use the Google.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If you are handy with a soldering iron, there are several schematics floating around for cellphone jammers.

Not quite the same thing, I guess.

new topics

top topics

join