It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well....first of all Alabama is a township in South Africa......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And Snowcone refers to the snow covered volcanic cones of Mount Kilimanjaro. Also in Africa. I believe diamonds may have been mentioned by Ms.Goodchild once, Africa as well. Oh,and of course Africa just happens to be in the Southern hemisphere.
Maybe we looked in the wrong place.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
Oh,and of course Africa just happens to be in the Southern hemisphere.
Maybe we looked in the wrong place.

I may be wrong here, but didn't Goodchild "channel" that the mothership would be visible for all to see? I just know that was repeated frequently here, but perhaps someone misquoted her (though I doubt it).

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i guess my main point is if she heard anything at all at least some of it was what she expected/was familiar with.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

oh.. gee... you hit it right on the head.. we all missed it.. and they dont have any modern technology in south africa.. when it showed up.. there was no cameras.. and telephones .. or media.. so for three days .. it just sat up there for no one to see .. but the elephants..ostriches.. rhinos.. and other wild animals....damnnnnn

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not the wrong place hun the wrong time period. Why would a race far advanced to us come at a time when there is so much fear? They want to help....not cause more fear and pain....besides its really odd that she hasn't said a thing at all. Just dropped off the map.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Its still interesting though. Klerksdorp S. Africa where Alabama is located is also where numerous ancient round and disc shaped metal spheres have been found with no clear evidence of their origins.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

she put out a u-tube video... stating that she believed that they would come.. and when they didnt she was floored.. and offers no excuse as to why they didnt come... she apologized... and said she was going to shut off her blog for a while.. till things cooled off.. im sure you can find it .. if you look for it here on ats...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Those "Klerksdorp Spheres" are definitely interesting.

Star for that, regardless of the "Blossom" association.

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The more i think about things from an extra terrestrials perspective ( If that is at all possible ), the more i'm convinced they would not interfere with us at this point of time. Watching the second zeitgeist movie kind of reinforced that for me.
Just thinking about how easily we could be miles ahead of where we are today.

We have long way to go spiritually, before we will be officially contacted.

And by spiritually, i DONT mean love and light and angels and fairies.
I mean just getting the f--- basics right and getting along with each other. That's just the beginning of what it means to be advanced and spiritual.

Most of us can't even do that.

'They're going to come and help us' You might say.

No they will not. It does not work that way and would be a disadvantage to us in the long run.

This is why the whole goodchild thing was doomed from the beginning, and i never believed it for a second.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
you might want to read up on all the conspiracy scenarios and you'd know that the end of the world is eminent from one thing or another or at least some sort of period of enlightenment or the Second ccming.. .or well you get my drift. It would seem to be a great time for a visit.

I watched Zeitgeist of course but not the addendum yet.. I will though..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
you might want to read up on all the conspiracy scenarios and you'd know that the end of the world is eminent from one thing or another or at least some sort of period of enlightenment or the Second ccming.. .or well you get my drift. It would seem to be a great time for a visit.

I watched Zeitgeist of course but not the addendum yet.. I will though..

Agree, though i still think humanity will continue. In what shape/social structure i don't know. We're pretty stupidly resistant to change, i don't think we get enough credit for being able to survive.

I don't think any kind of enlightenment will take place unless we hit rock bottom. Which if the laws of balance and nature are anything to go by, WILL happen. Because right now, we are so imbalanced something has to give.

I do read up on many scenarios, but i don't buy into all of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
wish it would have appeared here

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

what dfoes this thread have to do with second life, which is what this video is???

new topics

top topics

join