It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Each one of us Muslim ,Christian and jew believe that his/her religion is the true religion .

Actually all this religion came from One God ... the purpose from sending the holy books and prophets is to believe in HIS existance .

God wants all of us to believe in HIM , to obey HIS law and be good ..

Unfortunately most of the religious people after each prophet passes away , They have interpret the religion to suit their way of life ... regardless if what they deliever to us is the real message or no ...

Which caused at the end a gap between the 3 religion ... I strongly believe that the message of all prophets was almost the same to believe in God and follow HIS Rules and orders ...

God never send an apostle or a prophet before thee, but, when the prophet framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire.

But Why the western world always blame muslims for violence and call us radical ? when they are themselves has some cult in their own religion !

Quote from the Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves." Source "http://www.exposingchristianity.com/"

So why would the jew wish to enslave non jewish ?
The jewish also been torture by christians .. as also the people who belived in christ message been also tortured by Jewish !

When people convert to Islam they been tortured by atheist ...

So it seems that every time God sent a new message the people do not accept ed it

Now we been accused that we are killing non muslims and we expose Islam .. which is not true !

God said : Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. Surah #2 verses 256

We are treated like if before Islam people were living in peace and harmony till the message of islam were sent which is not true

Dark ages ,war ,hatred always exist even before muslims

If All muslims pass away , you will still wage wars and kill eachother ..

We have never been the problem and we will never be ...

I can notice that the western media always work on giving the bad image to western people about muslims ... picture us as we are monsters killing our children and enslave our women !

I m a woman myself ! I m not being enslaved !!!!!!!

God said : God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loveth those who are just Surah #60 verses 8

Western Media always deliver our disadvantage or sometimes even fake up some news about muslims " propaganda" to serve their own western government ... No one ever thought to deliver our bright side and the good teaching of Islam ...

It is a shame that we are in the 21st century and we have an excellent way to communicate together ,either through internet or other network and we still cant get along !

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I see religion as beliefs of one self, religious groups are just their to offer guidence and ideas, its about what you do, what you learn and how to act on it that makes a difference, not what your told to believe, which is what each and every religious does. Just go on believing what you want, act on it and try make a good impact on the world for the better and not for the worst.

Far too much stuff caught up in this religious crap. Its simply that simple.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Are you really a Muslim woman?

I have been telling everyone that this war against Muslims is a farce. They are peaceful, until we come into their country dropping bombs on their families... What I see is SAD GENOCIDE.

Someone I know, that I have considered a good friend, I feel, is the same as the average American. He believes we need to kill off Muslims because we are in danger of them. And we are in Iraq, killing Muslims because Saddam was a bad guy.

I wish there were more Muslim people here at ATS to speak their truth. I honestly do.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry but god didnt write any of those books, man did. Its a tool created in order to give a mass group of people morals and a code to live by, even control to some extent.

I wont claim there is no "god" as you put it, and I believe there maybe something there, in what capacity I do not know. But I dont think its the one being described to us in any of those books.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I actually believe that every supposed religion has a piece of the truth with a bunch of horse pucky in between ..
And I am adding Christianity into this as well ..or should I just say ALL ORGANIZED Religions anyway ...

And if we could somehow get past the horse pucky we may learn some real truths.

I say this only because I was thinking about the New Agers,Athiests,Christians,Islams,Jews etc .....and how all of them have some truths (thats obvious) .but have managed to fill in the gaps so to speak ..with their own version of what truth is .....Which filled the holes with horse pucky ..thereby corrupting the whole truth ..

New Agers are so spiritual *(which is awesome) and I admire them even more than most Christians ..mainly because they GET THAT PART(about being spiritual) they just go out there in an extreme with it ..(Which some Christians do that too) the Scientific minded ones have some things about the carnal mankind that is truth ..but they went to the extreme with it and leave out spirit ...(Some Christians do that too) then you have a bunch of Religions and Views etc that are in between those two ..ALL HAVE ADDED THEIR OWN VERSION of truth and mixed this with that etc etc ...and now everyone is in state of confusion ..because things are not exactly as we all expected they should be like ....and it is because we ALL created our own versions of the truth ......we all have horse pucky mixed in with our beliefs now and none of us really know the truth about anything .....(Yes even me ) ....

I hope that makes sense lol .

I know what I am thinking and trying to say .....it is just hard to put into words where I dont come across as a religious rebel (which some here are) I am not a rebel against religions I just think they need to stop adding or taking away from the TRUTH ..and open their eyes to see the horse pucky for what it is ..which is mans version of what truth is ...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hate religion, but that's not the issue here.

It's true, the muslim people have had the weakness in their religion and culture exploited in order to benefit the US.

Every religion has its fundamentalists, but what the US has done is bring them to the forefront, exposing them, perhaps increasing their numbers, and making extremists look like the norm.

I don't really care about what you say 'god said', but you are right in that the media portrays your people wrongly.

But also be aware, that awareness is growing and people are starting to see the truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
[but what the US has done is bring them to the forefront, exposing them, perhaps increasing their numbers, and making extremists look like the norm. ]

I believe the reasons why they are doing this is to have world domination.
They are DOMINIONISTS in the Gov right now ..
They are not CHRISTIANS as in what we know as Christians .
They are a CULT within Christianity .And they are taking DOMINION of the whole world ...
Look them up you will then see a clearer picture of why they are doing what they are doing across the globe ..

I believe that they are the called ones (in a negative sense) to bring in the world into a One World Gov and soon a One World Religion .and they have joined in with others who have that same thing in mind (New Age etc) to bring about the Anti Christ eventually (As in ONE man will be RULER of the whole world ) .Some wont come willingly (Afghanistan,Iraq,Iran etc etc) ....
which is why war has been waged on them .....(911 was just a reason that would fly by the general public and world so thats what was used to bring it all about)

There is more ....and there are alot more players ..such as the Noahide laws The UN Earth Charter etc ...all of them in bed together to bring about a One World System.

It is coming ..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[but what the US has done is bring them to the forefront, exposing them, perhaps increasing their numbers, and making extremists look like the norm. ]

I believe the reasons why they are doing this is to have world domination.
They are DOMINIONISTS in the Gov right now ..
They are not CHRISTIANS as in what we know as Christians .
They are a CULT within Christianity .And they are taking DOMINION of the whole world ...
Look them up you will then see a clearer picture of why they are doing what they are doing across the globe ..

I believe that they are the called ones (in a negative sense) to bring in the world into a One World Gov and soon a One World Religion .and they have joined in with others who have that same thing in mind (New Age etc) to bring about the Anti Christ eventually (As in ONE man will be RULER of the whole world ) .Some wont come willingly (Afghanistan,Iraq,Iran etc etc) ....
which is why war has been waged on them .....(911 was just a reason that would fly by the general public and world so thats what was used to bring it all about)

There is more ....and there are alot more players ..such as the Noahide laws The UN Earth Charter etc ...all of them in bed together to bring about a One World System.

It is coming ..

Aware of all those theories of course, but it's abit of a side topic.

I agree there is something going on, whether it is that I don't know. Though I do have some issues with the antichrist thing.

One world system, I also believe that's coming. What happens after that...i guess we'll see, if we live through it.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by T0by]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The dominating power grabbing controller is ZIONISM.
Judaism, Christianity & Islam are its "children" who were created to control the masses.
The apparent divisivness is also on purpose.
It keeps the separate groups cohesive. When you have an enemy you stick together.
The basis of all of them is still Judaism, and in practice it is Judaism.

There seems to be something about religious followers that inhibits them from researching the history of their own religion. They take their much reworked holy books as the word of God when common sense should tell them that it is the word of men.

Does it make any sense that the God/creator of the world would issue a commandment "Thou shalt not kill", and then command you to go out and kill his other creations?
Who's idea do you think this is; God's or man's?

Do you really think that not believing in Him is a good reason to kill?
Is it Godly to be so vain and so temperamental?
We condemn fellow humans for these very traits.
Why?
If God does it we are only emulating Him, aren't we?
Where in the holy books is it written "Do as I say, not as I do"??

The commanment does not say "Thou shalt not kill except......"
It says "Thou shalt not kill."

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I like your signature. I like the agony though. It's a good kind of hurt.

Life would be pretty boring without it.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It is not religions that were created evil it is the men who used religions to do their evil .(they have infiltraited into them so they can work from the inside and not be noticed)
Just like what happened to our Government ..and America in general

Why is that so hard to see ?

Just like it is not Science that is evil it is some of the Scientists that are evil using Science for their evil purposes ..it is the same with Religion.Same with just about everything that started out as something for the good ..

Just like Public Schools they were not created with evil intentions ..they were for Education ...and most of the Teachers are just there to teach ..
But evil men and women have come in and taken over from the inside and are using something that was intented for good to do evil with (Indoctrination) ...

Drs,Lawyers,The Justice system,Medicines same thing ...technology etc etc etc etc etc ....

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes I m really a muslima woman ... and I m glad that people start to understand what really happening around them ...

We been taken as a scapegoat so the US shadow government and global Elite Jewish and others to dominate the world more either by wars or food crisis or financial crisis as the one cooked by Bush and zionist administration lately !

Today Tel Aviv stock market had sharply gain and on the rise ...

I tried many time to convince myself that this conspiracy theory about zionist and shadow government is a fairytale but I cant put my head at the sand and act as ostrich !

They do exist and They are dangerous .. They have agent from all over the world , every race and every religion

Because Every one has a price !

This is the first board I post at ... and I find western people understanding and nice !

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shery

Not very religious, but you are right OP. Many religions are WAY to common. I took a course in the Cultures around the world for a semester and we covered plenty of creation myths. It was interesting to see the shocking similarities between these religions.

Religion doesn't exist, but God does. Yet god is the culmination of hope, love and honestly. He isn't a entity as he is the feelings that we need "it" to be. God is the truths in this words, it is everything and everyone. A entire vast conscious of the universe together in one process of thought. God is beyond understanding. For those who want to seek it, cast away your religions and take a look around. What ever makes you smile and feel loved that is god.

-Ign0Rant

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shery

Western Media always deliver our disadvantage or sometimes even fake up some news about muslims " propaganda" to serve their own western government ... No one ever thought to deliver our bright side and the good teaching of Islam ...

It is a shame that we are in the 21st century and we have an excellent way to communicate together ,either through internet or other network and we still cant get along !

This is an excellent thread and I believe it does fall into the category of 'conspiracy' or at least an attempt to discover if a conspiracy exists.

Is it the medias obligation to provide stories that portray muslims in a positive light to counterbalance the prevailing stories that portray muslims and islam in a negative light?

I'm really not sure.

If it is the medias responsibility to provide a balanced picture, why are they not doing so? Is it because they want stories that will get peoples attention? Is it a personal bias? Maybe an unwritten corporate edict?

In general, I believe that the negative stories are accurate. Unfortunately, while they tell a story, they don't tell the whole story.

There are horrific events being conducted and sanctioned by those that consider themselves muslims, but there are also great acts of charity and kindness that are not as frequently discussed.

Unfortunately, 'nice' doesn't make it to the evening news.

On whole, I think that the western media is often better than it is portrayed, but still greatly flawed.

Eric

[edit on 19-10-2008 by EricD]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yes I m really a muslima woman ... and I m glad that people start to understand what really happening around them ...

We been taken as a scapegoat so the US shadow government and global Elite Jewish and others to dominate the world more either by wars or food crisis or financial crisis as the one cooked by Bush and zionist administration lately !

Today Tel Aviv stock market had sharply gain and on the rise ...

I tried many time to convince myself that this conspiracy theory about zionist and shadow government is a fairytale but I cant put my head at the sand and act as ostrich !

They do exist and They are dangerous .. They have agent from all over the world , every race and every religion

Because Every one has a price !

This is the first board I post at ... and I find western people understanding and nice !

Welcome to these boards = )
You won't find everyone here is nice, but as a whole most of us do our best I guess.
Try not to buy into everything you read here, and try not to blame one particular group or religion for the problems in the world. It's easy to blame, but that only leads to more hate. And i'm sure you've had enough of that.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I always seem to kill topics.

= (

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Each one of us Muslim ,Christian and jew believe that his/her religion is the true religion .

Actually all this religion came from One God ... the purpose from sending the holy books and prophets is to believe in HIS existance .

God wants all of us to believe in HIM , to obey HIS law and be good ..

Like I said in another thread, most educated muslims who have a decent understanding of their faith are taught by the Quran that the Torah was the first, then there was the Bible (As well as the Psalms), then the Quran. Most muslims believe all of the books are like a giant, evolving divine law, with the Torah being the first collection of books that suited the time period (Old testament), then the Bible as the New Testament that suited that time period and its people, and then the Quran as the Final Testament that is kind of the last piece of a giant puzzle for mankind and the future.

I see all the books, from the Torah to the Quran as one long line of books, with the Torah at the beginning, and the Quran at the end, completing the Divine Law. Unfortunately, Jews insist that you must be Jewish to get into Heaven, and Christians insist that you must find salvation through Christ to be admitted into Heaven. However, the Muslims have been told that anyone, whether Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, can get into Heaven. Islam is the final revelation from God, but at the same time, there are various verses that deal with Christians and Jews, including that only a handful of them will get into Heaven, and those that do will be the true believers from amongst them. If you think that Muslims are boasting about themselves all the time, read the following quote:

The Holy Prophet (saw) said :

"The Jews will split into 71 sects - one will enter paradise and 70 will enter Hell.

The Christians will split into 72 sects - 71 will enter Hell and 1 will enter Paradise.

By Him in Whose Power is my life, without doubt, my Ummah will be divided into 73 groups. Only one will enter Paradise and 72 will enter Hell." (Ibne Majah, Kitab al-Fitan)

Taking that into account, Muslims will have to try harder to get into Heaven, lol. But in any case, even though it is preferred to be Muslim, since it is the last religion revealed by God, if you were born Christian or Jewish, and you believe in the one God as well as living life by what God has commanded, then you'll get into Heaven. Islam is the only religion of Earth that is universal in terms of accounting for all religions of God.

And a further quote to reflect on:

[2:62] "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians - Any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

Stick to your faith, as long as it is a faith that believes in the one God. If you want to learn more about Islam, go out to the library or Google it, and read about Islam. Most Muslims aren't going around trying to convert people, they just want to be accepted for who they are by what the Quran calls us all as the "People of the Book".

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

top topics

join