It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"Mods Please move to the appropriate forum if it need be."

Dear Mr President, your people are speaking, and seeing. Dr Mr President, What do you say? Please Mr President, do the right thing.

This is a live performance by Pink "Dear Mr President", It says it all.

And, I approve of this message.

Has the time come where we should start "Thinking" for ourselves, instead of following the bullhorns. Should we start reading the information for ourselves rather than have it read to us by the media like a bed time story?

Is it time for you to decide whether you care or not? Is it time to awaken from the dream? Do you care about where this world is .ing?

Please post your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That was a powerful message! Very nice post. ...
I am actually at a bit of a loss for words right now. That was a wonderful song and I only wish that more people could wake up and see what is being laid bare before their very eyes. Maybe this will help, but I am doubtful, this sort of thing has already happened recently with the Dixie Chicks.

Although, I must say, the Dixie Chicks are starting to rally as of late.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OMG, since pink asked so nicely, I'm sure he's now seen the error of his ways. And here I've been pointing out how he's killed more people in the Iraq war than who died on 911, pointing out how he's stolen trillions from this country, and outright stole the elections....Hell, I should have talked about homeless people and crying babies!

[edit on 19-10-2008 by 1011010110]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
That was a powerful message! Very nice post. ...
I am actually at a bit of a loss for words right now. That was a wonderful song and I only wish that more people could wake up and see what is being laid bare before their very eyes. Maybe this will help, but I am doubtful, this sort of thing has already happened recently with the Dixie Chicks.

Although, I must say, the Dixie Chicks are starting to rally as of late.

Thank you. Yes, the rally. It is building, it is growing. I think the old saying is appropriate "You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet" Add Bruce Springsteen to the roll call.

George, do the right thing, before its too late.........

[edit on 19-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1011010110
Hell, I should have talked about homeless people and crying babies!
[edit on 19-10-2008 by 1011010110]

Maybe you should have, maybe you should have shown the pictures of truth. Maybe you should have shown the crying mothers, and the gore of Bushes mind. Ill reserve the remainder of my comment as it will disgust people. If I did, maybe those mothers can see that their children are the ones over there being blown apart, ON BOTH SIDES!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Has the time come where we should start "Thinking" for ourselves, instead of following the bullhorns. Should we start reading the information for ourselves rather than have it read to us by the media like a bed time story?

Yes, how ever the time was a long time ago, and people should have done so then. Now, it is nearly too late and no one want's to leave the comfort zone that they have created out of self ignorance.

Self ignorance because they choose to remain so. To not see, or think for them selves.

Perhaps the majority can not be depended upon, and the few will have to act for change to occur. History has shown such to be true, why would it be different today...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think the proper sociological term would be herd mentality. This is exactly how the world's population acts. Like a herd of cattle. Yes, we are conditioned this way. It is systematic. It is deliberate. Unless people can break themselves away from this behavior, things will get worse and worse as our handlers take more and more from us.

Unfortunately, I think it is also very similar to what alcoholics go through. Often times they CANNOT quit until they have hit rock bottom. I just hope that our SOCIETY AS A WHOLE doesn't have to hit rock bottom for people to start GIVING A DAMN about what happens to themselves and to the rest of us as a result of their apathy!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes, how ever the time was a long time ago, and people should have done so then. Now, it is nearly too late and no one want's to leave the comfort zone that they have created out of self ignorance.

Sadly Advisor, I agree. I wore the uniform once, and I will wear it again. All I require is a phone call. I stand at the ready, awaiting orders. There are many of us just waiting. I'm sure I do not wait in vein.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm with you on that one. I've worn it before and would again tomorrow... BUT, it depends on the circumstances. If George Bush were to call me asking for my assistance in Iraq, I would tell him to get bent!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I'm sure I do not wait in vein.

Regretfully, you (as well as I), probably do wait in vain.

I wish beyond comprehension that I were wrong about that, but sincerely, look around us, who is willing to give everything up? I even started a thread on such, yet 15 people in total responded to that.

I'm thinking, that most likely Nibiru, Bloosom Wallflower, and recycling of the Tzolkin spun to Planet.X somehow traversing 300 million light years to arrive here in 20 minutes encompasses way too much time - the remainder of course being needed for reality TV on the 4 large screen plasma's that they couldn't afford to buy so paid in credit and now lost their mortgages but alas still have electronics. *whew*

Yes, all seeing, I believe we truly do, wait in vain.

AB1

new topics

top topics

join