It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama (Barry Soetoro)Has Duel Citizenship?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I think it's when two citizenships go head to head in a fight to the death. Wonder who's going to win?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think that the poster BH has decisively destroyed the mythos of the OP, I just have to add this:

I've met a lot of Irish and Jewish Americans who actually hold the passports of these two countries, respectively. I seriously don't think Obama is anywhere close to this slice of American public, even remotely.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Sorry Sublime, Missed that the first time. I'm checking, I thought I had replied in the thread, but can't find it in my posts list. Will get it to you when I find it, k?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Yes, sir. Thanks.

Not that I don't believe you, but I figured it would be an interesting read.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I did find the discussion, and I sheepishly admit that it was within this topic, not a different thread. My mistake

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I see something akin to a Nazi yapping:

"Let me see your papers! now!"

I mean really .. is it that important? And besides, the Federal Government isn't just going to welcome some Joe Schmoe who is a citizen of a different country in as their President. The Government has insiders who would not allow that to ever happen..

Topics like these about Obama are just about as annoying as October 14th threads were..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

The Bush Administration Lied to us to go to War with IRAQ where was Phillip Berg? Our rights are being taken away and where is Phillip Berg?

His argument has holes. What I see here is that his parents used a different name to circumvent the Indonesia Requirement so that He could go to school in Indonesia.

I wonder how many children at 8 had a choice in what their parents did. Obama has a chance to win and here is Phillip Berg. Where the hell was Phillip Berg back in 2007 when Obama started his campaign or when he was elected senator?

I find it hard to listen to so called intelligent people when they result to name calling.

OBAMA 08

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
Need I remind you that McCain was born in Panama?

The rules are diffrent for Americans Born aboard to US Parents (both) on an Active Military Base. I am in the same boat.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is a Conspiracy website/forum. I submit this. If there are TRULY doubts about Barry Obama's citizenship, the CIA will take care of it!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This whole idea is laughable...

Not only does the whole thing stink of grasping at straws because the ideals a selected few cling to, but the OP doesn't have the basic vocabulary skills to know the difference in "duel" and "dual"....

Maybe we all need "duel" citizenship.. That way, we could weed out the ones so intent on sending the world back into the Dark Ages...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Azazelus]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

No problems. I've done the same thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
And I thought 99.9% of the GOP was against illegal drugs... And yet when it comes to B.O., you guys light up a joint the size of Manhattan and just toke away!
I spent a great deal of time in other countries at the bidding of the U.S. Government, and I occasionally heard about odd "nationality" scenarios. If Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama in Indonesia, the U.S. government is in no way obligated to recognize the adoption as surrendering his U.S. citizenship. As far as the State Department was concerned, he was living with his mother in Indonesia. Whatever the Indonesian government says about his citizenship or ability to enter a government school there has absolutely no bearing on anything, as far as the State Dept. is concerned.
I know you want him to disappear, but give up the totally retarded, convoluted scenarios that have him born in Kenya, Zeta Rediculous or Jakarta. On Nov. 5, he will either be President-elect or not, and that will be based on the electoral college, not ATS posters.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My citizenship has been dueling for the last hour. My Irish citizenship wants Mexican food, but my American citizenship would like Thai.

Who shall win!

This subject has been beaten to death, we really don't need any more threads about it.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by round_eyed_dog]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

McCain was born on an AMERICAN MILITARY BASE b/c his father was actively serving....it IS American soil for that very reason! Besides, McCain HAS provided all of his necessary documents already! SOOOOO, why won't Barry Hussein do it?????

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Did you forget that you didn't have to stay on this post if you didn't what was in it?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
With all due respect,
I agree that this subject has been beaten absolutely to death. I doubt that the USA would let just anybody become president without doing any type of backround search (since they are so controlling) LOL.
I know the OP feels very strongly that they are right on this subject(obvious from the caps lol)
I'm hoping that the OP's lack of contribution is not because they got scared away but because they are building a list of all thier resources to come back and smack us ignorant sheep in face LOL

Come prove us wrong, all we are asking is for your resources that seem (in your mind) to make this an open and shut case.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Not sure if it's a hint, but the Irish in me always wins.

reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

I've made it a duty to not allow ignorance to breed if I can help it.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've had two road blocks, so forgive me if I have not been on to post..
I had issues with my computer, seems it caught the flu, due to all the websites I've searched thru, in other countries..For now I have it up and running, some of my files were eaten, but I can always redo my searches, I just hope it dosent die again..
The second road block I had was a video I stumbled upon , which kind of set me back a bit..Take a look, and tell me what you think..
The video is of Obama's Grandmother in Kenya, and relatives.
Listen to the woman in pink, in Kenya, and the time on the video would be at 2:24 "He's originally from Kenya"
I thought he was from Hawaii
Any thoughts on this?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

[edit on 20-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I find it interesting that factcheck.org has a piece where they talk about Obama Sr.'s citizenship.Also the fact that Obama Jr.'s dual citizenship from Keyna ceased at age 21.

Here is a site that addresses some of these"problems"

smithfiles.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join