It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Election ..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Bottom of the line, no matter who wins, I think we could see serious reprocussions from both sides.

I do think this will turn out to be a race election as we are already seeing it become the main focal point. Don't feed the fire that already exists. Simply feed knowledge and educate your reasoning based on what each candidate says along with your own personal knowledge. If someone claims your racist because you vote Obama be ready to substantiate your reasoning by stating both candidates view of important issues to you and why you choose the way you chose. Same for anyone supporting McCain, substantiate your support by knowing both candidates views on issues and why you agree with one over the other.

Just vote for who's ideals you believe in and not based on color. That's it. End of subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In response to the while "im not racist " being a term for racisim
look unfortunately the facts out weigh the bull#. STATISTICAL FACTS
show that a large majority of african americans populate the prison system more than any other race. they also relie on welfare .
to say that any reason other than stupidity is good reason or that you should feel sorry for them is utterly ridicolus. look making excuses for a
races problem does not solve the problem you ever hear the expression it starts at home. ive lived in the ghetto for 8yrs. its not the white people whgo force these people to due drugs stay drunk sell crack join gangs and no its not the schools or teachers fault that the kids dont pay attention.im tored of blacks not taking any resposibility and finding any reason to justifie their hugh suffering . what is it that would make blacks not feel
oppressed? from my experiance nothing short of having unlimited money
not have to work and be above the law but im sure some one will read this and say im wrong or racist because thats what they do find excuses to make up for a lack of self pride.

<< 1   >>

join