It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Who cares. I'll eat damn near anything...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Having said that, I still eat them, I love McDonalds. My normal meal consists of a double cheeseburger, a quarterpounder meal and an apple pie, washed down with a coke or fanta. Mmmmm, hungry....

Mmmmmmm should have happy worms

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Speaking of meat in fast food restraunts; has anyone seen the new 'chicken wings' in UK pizza huts? I don't know what pizza hut class as a chicken exactly, but these things were more like pidgeon wings!

I totally aggree, its more like chick wings! or Quail wings!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Heres what they used to be made of:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Heres what they used to be made of:

Nice "Head Shot"!
May I use it for my next Driver's Licence Photo?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Having said that, I still eat them, I love McDonalds. My normal meal consists of a double cheeseburger, a quarterpounder meal and an apple pie, washed down with a coke or fanta. Mmmmm, hungry....

You better watch out Zzub eating like that you might start looking like us fat Americans

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
UGH disgusting!
While we're talking about chicken, I also heard this story that this woman ordered a chicken sandwich and specified without mayo. Well when she got it, she sat down and took a bite into it and tasted mayo. She went up to complain and when they looked at it, it was a tumor!!

That was just plain disgusting JustAnIllusion I was hungry for lunch but not anymore... Thanks ALot

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If you don't care then why would you post anything at all about the topic? You must have too much time on your hands.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You know how the new McDonald's commercials say that the chicken mcnuggets are made of white chicken now. Well what the # were they made of before?!?!

Beaks and Feet....I'm pretty sure of it... They always made me extremely sick to my stomach...(the actual McNuggets). I've been too afraid to even try the newer ones...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Having seen how generic nuggets are made:

WARNING: NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH

They basically take all the stuff left ont he bones and boil it down. The liquid makes broth and the sold matter minus the bones is bassicaly pressed in rollers into giant sheets which are stacked in layers. Then they are cut out into shapes and breaded etc.

If you look closely at cheap nuggets you can see the layers there (Same with hotdogs) Yuck

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 10DeadInside10

Did you ever see the show Supersize Me???
Acording to that documentary, there is NOTHING in a chicken nugget that can be purchased by the general public..........Thatr was at the time of the documentary.........
We all know it is of very suspect origin.............have you ever ate one??

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
what came first?

the chicken nugget or the egg mcmuffin?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

[edit on 4-10-2009 by lamb chop]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The bits of the chicken that can be used for nothing else are used (you can imagine which bits).

These are chopped and boiled. A froth develops at the top of the vat, this is scraped off, and a thickening agent is added to this, as well as chicken flavoring. This mixture is then mixed with beaters to produce the 'texture'. It is puffed into little molds, frozen, battered and shipped.

Like I said...beaks and feet.....

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My neighbors are chicken mc nuggets.
It's like they went through a meat grinder & got glued back together.
You know there is real meat in them somewhere, but they are as fake as can be and as tasteless as cardboard.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
and the prize for correct answer goes to......

FredT! You got it right. That's exactly how they do it. It contained both white and dark and everything else that boiled down from the scraps.

The hamburger comes from basicly the same way except the carcass isn't stripped first. It's just ground up...whole. Everything goes into the grinder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join