It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Mind Control

www.youtube.com

I will die for this, for gods sake what will it take for a revolution?

When you see the blue press play.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I will die for this, for gods sake what will it take for a revolution?

When you see the blue explosion press play.

The begining is 18 seconds of silence, the movie begins, Wall-E is a brick, he builds walls from trash bricks, humanity is fat and useless what more do you need?

Im sorry everyone, we are in grave danger, 2012 is coming fast, we all know it, we are all brainwashed...

How do you think Mind Control works anyway?

Welcome to the world as it is, not as it seems.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I don't see what is so "dire and scary" about this. I am not into animated films but it sounds kind of cute to me.

WALL-E Plot

In the early 22nd century, the megacorporation "Buy n Large" assumed every economic service on Earth, including the government. Overrun by un-recycled waste, the planet eventually became so polluted that it could no longer support life. Buy n Large CEO Shelby Forthright developed a plan that would have humans spend the next five years aboard fully-automated starliners, while an army of "WALL-E" robots would compact the waste into skyscraper-like towers for easy disposal. However, the plan largely failed, and thus Forthright had the starliners stay their courses until Earth was made habitable again. For the next 700 years humanity continued to live aboard the starliners for several generations, with the micro-gravity causing a loss of bone mass leading to humans becoming too obese to do anything without the help of robotic assistance; even piloting the ships is handled by their individual computerized autopilots. On Earth, all of the WALL-E units have failed except for one; this remaining unit still performs his duties but, after centuries of prolonged activation, has achieved a form of sentience, collecting interesting knickknacks, befriending a cockroach, and watching an old videotape of Hello, Dolly! to learn about human emotions including love.

One day, WALL-E finds a new plant growth in the trash, and places it in an old shoe for safekeeping. Later, a spaceship lands on Earth and deploys a state-of-the-art "EVE" probe which begins to scan the soil as part of her directive to find plant life on Earth. While WALL-E falls in love with the new robot on first sight, EVE is much more concerned with fulfilling her mission, though she eventually warms up to WALL-E and takes to his unique personality. When WALL-E shows her the plant he found, EVE's automatic programming initiates, causing her to seize the plant and store it inside her, activate a homing beacon for her ship, and shut down. WALL-E is unable to awaken EVE, but goes to great lengths to protect her from the elements, as well as take her motionless body out on dates. EVE's spaceship later returns to collect her; WALL-E, unwilling to leave EVE, hitches onto the ship's hull to follow EVE to her destination, the Axiom, the flagship of the human starliners.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Below is all the info ive gathered so far, not for the faint of heart.

YouTube - zausuaz's Channel
link to channel, ive changed out the vids and labelled them accordingly. Had too many that were over the time allotted by youtube.

The album starts immediately after the famous 7 disney tones and plays through about one time and 5 songs, The Wall is cyclical, the ending words being "this is where" and the beginning being "we came in". I dont have the credits up though they are in perfect sync as well.

OK, get ready, this is going to hurt. It's not a coincidence that pink floyd's the wall fits the movie perfectly, and given the name thE WALL
WALL E stands out a bit. not to mention the obvious corporate BS of APPL E and the ipod that plays "hello dolly from 1969" as pink floyd sings, "a snapshot in the family album" and a moment later holds up his hub-cap hat in perfect time with, "father what did you leave behind for me". just seconds later he holds up a rubix cube to "it was all just bricks in the wall" and properly sets it on the wall.

In the movie "The Wall" the scene where WALL E holds up the spork is the scene where the kid doesnt "fit in".

Also for some reason the female robots name is EVE, her design is based on a phone, and she carries a sun symbol plant with three leaves representing the trinity in the christian cross. The song accompanying when she enters is "mother"(the first part of which is a dial tone) and she carries the plant that saves the human's in space(fat lazy americans who live in chairs on a ship named axiom, the only two anagrams that make sense of these five letters? Aim Ox, and I Am Ox)inside of her. In the movies soundtrack at this point... the stock sound for "a matrix glitch".

Trinity travels through a phone booth in the beginning of "The Matrix" to get to the REAL WORLD.

In the movie V for Vendetta, V was the roman numeral as it was explained in the movie.
Eve was the main female characters name...

A robotic arm types in a combination on her pod in the movement of a pentagram, i mean what is this stuff????

even crazier than that, the main characters design is even officially based on a robot from another movie named Jhonny 5, the title of which is "Short Circuit"

Everyone ive shown personally either is a bit scared or absolutely angry that this notion is even possible, i understand though, they have to protect their minds... Its a hell of a load.

50 years or so of programming, like this, THE WALL, a media creation, a literal psychological wall.

Im sure Hunter Thompson would something like HOHO, Welcome to the world as it is, not as it seems to be.

new topics

top topics

join