It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And So It Begins:-"Touched the screen for Barack Obama, the check mark moved to McCain"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by musclefreak

what are you talking about? its not like we could only choose between two members of skull and bones last election. yeah im being sarcastic.

i just want to get this damn election over so we can pretend to get on with the issues that america needs to talk about and deal with.

15 days to go !

[edit on 19-10-2008 by elitegamer23]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hey guys! Here's a reproduction of my post on another thread...

“Wake Up, America! Your Elections Have Been Stolen!”

Courtesy: The Daily Galaxy

HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America!

• Convicted felons have been programming our election software.
• Corporate voting machine vendors have ownership ties to top politicians, defense contractors, and foreign governments! Why?
• Elections can be rigged and probably have been for years with the stroke of a keyboard. The truth about what really happened in Ohio in the 2004 presidential election.
• States are using millions of YOUR taxpayer dollars to buy unproven, faulty voting equipment, with no recounts or citizen oversight possible.
• The shocking truth mainstream media has not covered about the electronic voting systems used by 80% of America.

And according to Lynne Landes, author of a number of articles on the right to vote, that include Elections In America - Assume Crooks Are In Control, Faking Democracy - Americans Don't Vote, Machines Do, Two Voting Companies & Two Brothers Will Count 80% of U.S. Election, and Did Networks Fake Exit Polls? Etc, …

On Monday, Sept. 01 2008, Lynne Landes appeared on one of our local radio stations, WURD 900 AM, in Philadelphia, and gave a brief but poignant account of the American Voting Machines and the corrupt American voting system.

She documented a claim that the American system for voting was corrupt from the beginning of Voting in the 1800's and that all of the elections for high office are rigged even today.

She even claimed that the exit polls on Election day were fraudulent and that any poll, analysis of a poll, or vote is meaningless and that the American public is being duped by the media, by the newspapers and by the government. Her statements seem to confirm what many suspected in the last two presidential elections. She says there is absolutely no transparency in the election process.

How could this year’s election results be rigged? It’s as simple as this…

As part of his advanced computer science class, Rice University Associate Professor and Director of Rice's Computer Security Lab Dan Wallach instructed his students to do their very best to rig a voting machine in the classroom. The results are a bit frightening. The undergraduate and graduate students discovered first-hand that it’s fairly easy to manipulate computer software used in today's voting machines.

"We have little reason to believe that the certification and testing process used on genuine voting machines would be able to catch the kind of malice that our students do in class. If this happened in the real world, real votes could be compromised and nobody would know.

Well, all I can say is BEWARE!! Your vote is most likely to be stolen!

Mike.

Refs:
www.nowpublic.com...
www.dailygalaxy.com...
hackedelections.com...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
I suppose its possible, but it seems a little too obvious. If you're going to cheat, do it right. You don't give outward visual clues that its happening. If this were intentional, I doubt that it would be so apparent.

It sounds like a malfunctioning machine to me.

I kind of saw it like this. You have two boxes on the screen that have two corresponding touch areas right? So what if you have to be super precise to pick B.O. and a feather checks J.M. Maybe they are hoping that most people will not notice and just touch and go and touch and go. I dunno, just what I was thinking. I mean, anyone that says anything can get that -oh use your fingernail deal.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thats so true,
thing is, you need 2 half decent candidates to make it appear that either one 'could' win the election.

If you ran some dirty old red neck ( no not mccain )
against a honest and dignified academic type.. and the redneck won... you'd have mass outrage as its obvious its rigged.

thats why no body really questioned it.

But Mccain V Obama, is too much of a stretch.

Mccain had better not win, because the people will revolt and that military on the corner shop will surpress anyone declaring the election rigged.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

i dont think anyone in their right mind believes this election is close. that is why there will be an uproar if mccain pulls this election out. it wouldnt suprise me if he has a plan to steal votes. his other tactics have no honor so it is plausable.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by elitegamer23]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Originally posted by vor78
I suppose its possible, but it seems a little too obvious. If you're going to cheat, do it right. You don't give outward visual clues that its happening. If this were intentional, I doubt that it would be so apparent.

It sounds like a malfunctioning machine to me.

I kind of saw it like this. You have two boxes on the screen that have two corresponding touch areas right? So what if you have to be super precise to pick B.O. and a feather checks J.M. Maybe they are hoping that most people will not notice and just touch and go and touch and go. I dunno, just what I was thinking. I mean, anyone that says anything can get that -oh use your fingernail deal.

I volunteered to help with voting during mid terms and i will tell you a lot of voters are just plain stupid. Had one person that sat in the booth for over an hour turns out she didn't realize it was a touch screen and was too embarrassed to ask and even after further instructions still kept screwing up. In the article if you noticed she said the check moved from Obama to mccain when she touched Obama

Why would she change it if obama was already checked?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

We all remember the actual voter fraud that "won" Bush the election. I only hope the right people (the honest people) can do something about this before it's too late and John McCain "wins"...

Maybe you know something everyone else doesn't? As far as I know, its nothing more than a bunch of unproven accusations and sore loser syndrome. Bush won every recount, than won again in 2004, but damn that you guys are going to complain every election you lose.

It is obvious you really know nothing about the Florida "election" in 2000. There NEVER was a full recount. Let me say that again, there NEVER was a full recount. You Republicans continue to say that Bush won every recount. What you seemed to have misunderstood was that again, there NEVER was a recount. There was however, several attempts at a recount...each of which was shut down by the Republicans in the state of Florida and ultimately by the supreme court by a 5-4 vote along party lines. It only appeared that there were several recounts because there were several attempts at a single recount. Each time the recount continued by the way, Bush quickly lost votes. It was apparent to everyone involved that if the recount was to be allowed to continue, BUSH would LOSE. Bush did not win in 2000. You may not be able to accept this FACT now, however, history will prove it to be true. But, I am sure you will just shrug your shoulders even then because after all, your guy won. To you, that is all that mattered, not that we Americans lost our beloved democracy in the progress.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well guys, it finally dawned on me what the purpose is for the active duty brigade in from Iraq. McCain and the Republicans are going to steal this election as well. When we the people freak out and say that we are not going to allow this fraud to be perpetrated on us again, we will have this brigade to answer to.

I remember reading a peer reviewed statistics report that came to the conclusion that based on the differences between the exit polling results and the actual results in 2000, that there was a 250,000,000:1 chance that Bush legitimately won the election. You read that correctly 250 million to 1 chance. In other words, it is more likely you will win the Powerball (70 million to 1). Expect a similar outcome this time around. I think I am going to go puke now.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

what makes you think the gop is going to try and steal this election? could it be stuff like this?

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

what makes you think the gop is going to try and steal this election? could it be stuff like this?

www.latimes.com...

Voter fraud proves nothing both sides do it the article you posted is republican the democrats have acorn registering dead people and kids. When you have people who get passionate about something they will all ways look for ways to beat the system its human nature. Im 100 percent positive both sides cheat.

[edit on 10/20/08 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

I hear you, however, the main reason I feel the GOP will try and steal this election, because they have done it before.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

good and add to it the panelview touchscreen for automation,more than likely burn up before a need for recalibration. it is more like precalibration or misscalibration from the get go!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
Well guys, it finally dawned on me what the purpose is for the active duty brigade in from Iraq. McCain and the Republicans are going to steal this election as well. When we the people freak out and say that we are not going to allow this fraud to be perpetrated on us again, we will have this brigade to answer to.

i don't really worry about this brigade even so you might have nailed there purpose stateside. but the private army named blackwater that disquises itself as a security company is the most probable threat to us common folk next on the list is the un troops here already. they aren't wearing uniforms yet but they are the new immigrants from the countries that were sent here from old world. they are the ones who now have priority in the job markets and most are ex-military from the countries that recently were set free so to speak. a few were in the military because
because they were forced,most joined. just pay attention were you work a see if it isn't so!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

I agree totally.

Blackwater scares the hell out of me, especially their new intelligence wing headed up by Coffer Black. I doubt there is anything this company would not do if the price was right.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

I volunteered to help with voting during mid terms and i will tell you a lot of voters are just plain stupid. Had one person that sat in the booth for over an hour turns out she didn't realize it was a touch screen and was too embarrassed to ask and even after further instructions still kept screwing up. In the article if you noticed she said the check moved from Obama to mccain when she touched Obama

Why would she change it if obama was already checked?

Don't get me wrong. I know that there are plenty of stupid people are there. It is just that these electronic voting machines do have a somewhat of a shady history.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If Obama wins, they'll be no voter fraud because everyone found out and stampted it out. (like in '06 right? when everyone predicted massive republican voter fraud that didn't happen?)

If McCain wins it'll HAVE to be vote fraud.
To prove it (or at least keep it as a subject on ATS) we now need previous "proof" like this bogus claim of fraud "and so it begins" so we can all point to and say "See, they cheated again.." for the next 4 years.

Even when the fraud points to liberals, you all look away like it didn't happen or it was an "accident". Heck, all it tales on ATS is somene to CLAIM vote fraud, of any kind and you all jump on the bandwagon SO fast (usually without one shred of evidence) it is just not funny anymore.

Liberals cannot take a loss, if they lose it must be by cheating.
No liberal ever cheats, no liberal ever stuffs a voter roll. When was the last time a liberal lost a vote and DID NOT claim voter fraud?

Only conservatives try to buy, cheat and steal votes.
They usually do it on Sundays right after the "kick the puppies" segment of church mass.

The pople who are constantly talking about sheeple?.. yes.. sheeple.
Take a look at yourselves seriously and think about the other side of the aisle, we are not all evil puppy kicking bigots who cheat on every test.

GROW UP.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

You noticed all that too? Glad it's not just me.

One machine needing to be recalibrated is hardly cause for shouts of voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I think you need more cases to point any fingers and say X is happening as a result of fraud. But in my experiences with computers and touchscreens, I've never seen the selection move. It's a program. Once you select something and it registers, it is a done deal. I've never seen it move of its own accord. Now, maybe they thought it moved, but they just misclicked. But it's something to keep an eye on. Votes that actually change from one checkbox to another is very worrisome.

It did say they tried it several times and it repeated the sequence. This is similar to what happend in a race other then presidential in Florida.

I posted a link for Hacking Democracy. You should watch it....its pretty appalling....
Pretty much caught red handed.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
If Obama wins, they'll be no voter fraud because everyone found out and stampted it out. (like in '06 right? when everyone predicted massive republican voter fraud that didn't happen?)

If McCain wins it'll HAVE to be vote fraud.
To prove it (or at least keep it as a subject on ATS) we now need previous "proof" like this bogus claim of fraud "and so it begins" so we can all point to and say "See, they cheated again.." for the next 4 years.

Even when the fraud points to liberals, you all look away like it didn't happen or it was an "accident". Heck, all it tales on ATS is somene to CLAIM vote fraud, of any kind and you all jump on the bandwagon SO fast (usually without one shred of evidence) it is just not funny anymore.

Liberals cannot take a loss, if they lose it must be by cheating.
No liberal ever cheats, no liberal ever stuffs a voter roll. When was the last time a liberal lost a vote and DID NOT claim voter fraud?

Only conservatives try to buy, cheat and steal votes.
They usually do it on Sundays right after the "kick the puppies" segment of church mass.

The pople who are constantly talking about sheeple?.. yes.. sheeple.
Take a look at yourselves seriously and think about the other side of the aisle, we are not all evil puppy kicking bigots who cheat on every test.

GROW UP.

You are drastically wrong. There was proven voter fruad in both 2000 and 2004. Where is '06 comming from? The fraud was perpetuated by Diebolt itsself (Diebolt make the voter machines) and proven in forms of letters from the president of the Diebolt corporation to the republican election committee saying he will "deliever the votes in 2004" and large sums of money recieved by diebolt from the Republican election committee.
Why it is all brushed under the rug is boggling to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Douggie
Where is '06 comming from?

you were not on ATS is '06 when every other post predicted massive voter fraud and a republican win on all levels?

Or did you just choose to ignore that?

also. "proven" voter fraud was only "proven where people "chose" to look.
My point is clear, libs see what they want to see.. do what they want to do.. as long as they have the evil republicans in consideration the ends justify the means.

lie, cheat, steal, hate, whatever.. it's all ok as long as it pertains to a republican/conservative.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by gormly]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join